Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? (9017 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by born2boink(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2013
Gift19:

Maybe we girls should start carrying the "no thanks" logo.. Then they wont have to expect anything in return except wat we are ready to give. How abt dat?
who cares when their are prostitutes in university of your own class who is ready to Bleep me till day break for as cheap as 5k over night, why waste 20k to buy phone or gift for ungrateful, that 20k will sleep with different 4 or 5 girls over night
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2013
Ema prince:
shut up your mouth!!!...majority men are not like that!

may be you are so unfortunate to be meeting those kind of men.

I have a lot of female friends who are so close to me like my sisters..I like them a lot and can render help to them.i do buy them gifts sef.
nothing attached..it's just platonic.and they even discuss their chykers with me which we crack jokes on.

Can you fuc..king stop talking with your anu..s and think with that tiny brain of yours for once? Who the fu..ck are you to tell me to shut up? Filthy twant.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Gift19(f): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
born2fuck: who will even give to who is not returning in the first place. Do you even think a guy who work for 30 days in month a fool?

Nah! You are not fools. You just dont know how and where to invest.
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Gift19:

Nah! You are not fools. You just dont know how and where to invest.

grin grin grin He is a fool. Stop flattering him. grin cheesy Nigga is actually dumb on top of it also God!
Re: Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? by imauri: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
like what? buy her bb porsche? no. she is nigerian and since 90% of nigerian women are exactly what they are, they have to pay for it some how.. no suprise as it is usually used as a bargaining chip... so NO. shoot me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) / The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.