Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference (22794 Views)

2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo / PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 19, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 19, 2013
thanking God that they is no unemployed youth in EDO STATE. osho, u don dey Bleep up ooo
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by ayobase(m): 1:13am On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
What re they graduating out of school for...
So if d govt doesn't give d graduates job they re useless,
Let they try other options like entrepreneurship...
I am not up to 35, but I am a self made millionaire, I am proud to be my own boss. And I think u shud do d same...
All dz jobs question is really annoying.

What is this one saying.
People like you will continue destroying this nation due to selfishness and pride.

So, u expect everyone to be entrepreneurs like you while giving government amnesty for being irresponsible!

I'm beginning to wonder if u are a graduate, cos ur role model, Dangote wouldn't think like this, let alone of spewing this rubbish!

Hia!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by digospel2: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Pls give Oshiomole a dose of APC to cure his headache so that he can employ all the Edo girls prostituting in Italy and. all over the world. This same man once agitated for people oriented constitution but aboki have brainwashed him . I pity him when if power mistakenly return to abokis.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 19, 2013
Oshiomole is wrong on this one, everything is not all about unemployment. A national comference where the country Nigeria needs to be discussed is long overdue. We need to know where we are heading to. Boko haram is not caused by unemployment, militancy in the south south to a large extent is not caused by unemployment. These are ethno-religious issues that need to be looked into if we are willing to continue being together. So baba Oshio, reason before you speak and stop viewing every issue like those iidiots in APC who only want to wrestle power with GEJ in 2015 undecided
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by ekea2001: 1:19am On Oct 19, 2013
What of d talks during d obj regime?
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by unmask: 1:31am On Oct 19, 2013
it is funny to see how most people come out to say create a job for yourself/become an entrepreneur.....the truth however is that not everybody is cut out to be one, you can have the financial muscle and still be a shitty entrepreneur.....trying to cajole everybody to become one is just not it.....it is also true that government cannot provide all the jobs, but they can make the environment for the jobs to become available.......and this starts with education

for the national conference, I know it would be a waste of time because it is the same leaders that got us into this mess that would still represent us.....It would be like having a session at the national assembly........but just to satisfy the thirst of those that want it, I think it should hold

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by naijaking1: 1:37am On Oct 19, 2013
How come all the people that came to national lime light by calling for national conference (Tinubu, Oshiomole, Fayemi, etc) are now against national conference
Because it doesn't suit their political purpose at this time?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Pukkah:

Has government created that environment?

Yes or no?
Million dollar question.
Unfortunately, spermatozoa-filled brains who cannot reason to save their lives will never be able to answer the question honestly and truthfully since their Barney President is their alpha and omega.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by anonimi: 2:18am On Oct 19, 2013
I guess those who have a message have found yet another vessel to pass on their message.
Owo l'owo Jakobu, ohun l'ohun Esau- the hand is that of Jacob (Yakubu to the muslims) while the voice is that of Esau.

Does anyone also remember how this same "progressive comrade" governor smuggled IBB to the One Man One Vote rally in Benin City in 2010 shocked

IBB, Oshiomole humiliated in Benin...Ex President sneeks out of venue

Evil genius, and ex military president, Ibrahim Babangida, and one of his campaign coordinators, Edo state Governor, Adams Oshiomole, were on thursday in Benin city publicly humiliated, as the ploy by the latter to launch IBB through the backdoor backfired.

Oshiomole had under the guise of organizing a " one man one vote rally" invited pro-democracy activists including Prof Wole Soyinka, but at the end of the day, IBB was sneaked out of the venue when the likes of Festus Keyamo, ex NLC chairman Hassan Sumonu, Campaign for Democracy President, , Dr Joe Okei-Odumakin, etc heaped rhetorical garbage on him, while Babangida and Governors like Timipre Silva( Bayelsa). Liyel Imoke ( CrossRiver ), Rotimi Amechi ( Rivers) watched in disbelief and embarassment.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3284.html

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by fullblast(m): 2:20am On Oct 19, 2013
Its really unfortunate that nigerians are so gullible. Haven't you heard that d outcome ǿſ d confab will be subject †φ doctoring by the same incompetent SENATE? Needless n wicked policies like d new FRSC plate number, SURE-P...etc are certain symptoms ǿſ malady. You can never mistake an ugly lady for a beautiful woman. The humilitY exhibited by GEJ in kneeling down b4 pastor Adeboye 4prayers when compared with d sudden removal ǿſ SUBSIDY is HYPOCRISY. The Confab is one out ǿſ many baits.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by blaqoracle: 2:35am On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
The Nigerian system we have been practising aint right at all, that's y I believe that der shud be a national conference.
Reason y I am in support of dz conference is because of some injustices. In one of d area where I do business they have dz attitude whereby, its only non-indegenes who pay tax, because of dz der unnecessary tax and levies, it makes competition hard for me because, sm of the ppl am competing with that don't pay tax easily reduce there price and dz poses as a problem to me.
I want them to know d difference between a citizen and an indegene and d rights we re entitled to.
then go back to your state to do business so that you can also enjoy zero taxation.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by blaqoracle: 2:41am On Oct 19, 2013
digospel2: Pls give Oshiomole a dose of APC to cure his headache so that he can employ all the Edo girls prostituting in Italy and. all over the world. This same man once agitated for people oriented constitution but aboki have brainwashed him . I pity him when if power mistakenly return to abokis.
when they repartriated your father and mother from lagos, you were all crying.shameless and homeless people.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Achmet(m): 2:44am On Oct 19, 2013
In the light of these be ur own boss!

Ever thought about making your own
clothes? Time to polish up your sewing
skills! Create and combine lots of clothing
designs, stitches etc. It is always fun to
learn a new skills or craft. It can be both a
household skill and a fun craft at the same
time.
Download Stitch It app at
http://nexva.mobi/app/show/id/31274
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by RickyDCasanova(m): 2:50am On Oct 19, 2013
I tink Adams Oshiomole made a point dia,but he shouldn't hv sounded dat way...he sounded as if he is nt a part of d present govt abi all d Edo youths don de wok..?he could hv advice d president 2include Youth Unemployment in d agenda dat is goin 2be discuss on dat day,instead of condemin d whole tin entirely..but all dis governors should take dia tym oo on hw de r talkin wit our Presido...is because d man is a gentleman
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by manny4life(m): 3:11am On Oct 19, 2013
kaecy5:

please kindly define what you mean by entrepreneur. every one now uses the term loosely in naija without knowing exactly what it means

are you saying every one should go into buying and selling like you?
or probably have 2 employees with 30k salary that makes you an entrepreneur?

world economies are not based on buying and selling alone, there is manufacturing, there is innovation and there is PEOPLE.

U need government with the right policies for this to happen.
i pray for you one day you would grow up and understand world economics and maybe then you would realize you are actually not an entrepreneur as you think but a survivor/hustler then you would keep quiet when you see folks that cant hustle as good as u.

no insult intended.

I think he should be the one asking you, do you know who an entrepreneur is?

You think entrepreneurship is about buying and selling? Well here is it is for you as defined by the U.S. Small Business Administration

An entrepreneur is a person who organizes and manages a business undertaking, assuming the risk for the sake of profit.
An entrepreneur: Sees an opportunity. Makes a plan. Starts the business. Manages the business. Receives the profits.

Please don't tell me also a business is about buying and selling.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by mistudreh(m): 3:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Oshiomole, that's just your lame opinion, my opinion is different from yours. I need SNC.

Oshiomole ought to know at his age that employment generation is principally private sector driven and Government can only create an atmosphere that promotes employment generation and not be seen carrying baggage of employment and saddled with recurring expenses from non-productive workforce.

I still believe that Oshiomole is not just ugly, he is getting sillier as other APC mosquitoes.
For your mind.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 19, 2013
That is poor politics by oshiomole.he is a second term governor and obviously at the pinacle of his political career,the best thing for oshiomole is to get closer to goodlucks government and support his programs and policies,he doesn't need to be in pdp to do that.
GOD AKPAN: thanking God that they is no unemployed youth in EDO STATE. osho, u don dey Bleep up ooo
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by musiwa40: 3:21am On Oct 19, 2013
i doubt if adams will say such a thing. because some nigeria newspaper tell lies.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by VMLTDSMS(m): 3:31am On Oct 19, 2013
Most Nigerians has big problem,what effort has Oshiomole done to employ his state unemployed youths IF HE SAID ABOVE,must everything fall within the presidency for blame afterall Presidency just commissioned a Steel company in OGUN state,how many has he commission in the EDO state that would boost employment opportunities.

Isnt the Automobile company a big deal for economic and employment growth too,every state governor has a blame of the unemployed youths , Imo state govt has virtually employed almost all their state unemployed youths,those has not got theirs will get it soon hence the state is working to ensure that employment is a priority.

A rep member suggested a motion that unemployed youths has to be paid a stipend but the same people turned it down instead they want the youths to go into career crime etc and later they would say,you are a bad egg to the society,most armed robbers,kidnappers etc are graduates who has no opportunity of getting job in the state or federal.

Go to work and stop politiking,NATIONAL CONFERENCE will strenghten the CHALLENGES we have as a NATION,a country where IBO will BLAME HAUSA,YORUBA will BLAME IBO etc viz a viz ,l this racias discrimination has to stop if we are to live as 1 GREAT NATION.Nigeria belong to ALL and no one or ethnic group has the VETO POWER,everyone ought to be equal with equity and fairness of justice.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by sexymuscleman(m): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2013
Mr president.nigerian youths are tired of this strike,u ar talking of conference.anyhow remenber 2015.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Every body have a role to play not necessarily that Mr president great all the jobs in Nigeria also governor can be involved in social change in our society let him ask him self hw many youth has he employed in Benin hw may graduate can boost of state govt work in Benin I don't mean the thugs he employ. If he as done that he can now come out to criticise Mr president
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by gregg2: 4:19am On Oct 19, 2013
Oshiomole is on his own.
The dialogue goes on.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Balkan(m): 4:23am On Oct 19, 2013
sesanrota:

You don't know me and am not speaking for myself alone...
Everybody can't be an entrepreneur as it will choked up the system and are you telling me is every entrepreneur that is successful?
why do we have different trades and disciplines....
The fact is Govt isn't doing enough and the population is increasing daily and instead of thinking aggressively towards this direction, the reverse is the case, the comrade is only trying to let the Government know where needs to be prioritized for now instead of frivolous spending
you mus ba a lazy man and very sure you are a Yoruba man. You better think of how to be an employer of labour than being an employee of labour. Govt. does not have biz in giving you Job.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by otenku: 4:24am On Oct 19, 2013
If everybody is an ENTREPRENUER, who will work for U?
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by InvertedHammer: 4:40am On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
What re they graduating out of school for...
So if d govt doesn't give d graduates job they re useless,
Let they try other options like entrepreneurship...
I am not up to 35, but I am a self made millionaire, I am proud to be my own boss. And I think u shud do d same...
All dz jobs question is really annoying.

How did you railroad this discussion unto patting yourself on the back for being the millionaire that you are?

Self-made millionaire? How much are you worth that you think unemployment issue will be centered on whatever
ragtag mom-and-pop shop you are running? By the way N1 million approx. $6000. The term "entrepreneur" is grossly abused in
Nigeria.

Government creates employment directly and indirectly. Indirectly by creating enabling environment for private businesses
to flourish. All I see Nigeria government do most of the time is rain on her citizens' parades.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by dady12: 4:54am On Oct 19, 2013
[quote
author=Billyonaire]Oshiomole, that's just your lame opinion, my opinion
is different from yours. I need SNC.

Oshiomole ought to know at his age that employment generation is
principally private sector driven and Government can only create an
atmosphere that promotes employment generation and not be seen carrying
baggage of employment and saddled with recurring expenses from
non-productive workforce.

I still believe that Oshiomole is not just ugly, he is getting sillier
as other APC mosquitoes.
[/quote]you must be suffering from maleria or somethg else,dont you know that in such a conference issue like that will be tackle?stop playing tribal politics with the lives of nigerians
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Demdem(m): 5:13am On Oct 19, 2013
Many fools here are mixing national conference with Sovereign national conference. Osho baba is right to term NC a waste of time and resources.
Jonathan should shove his conference into his anus if its not sovereign.
Just like so many reports this miserable govt has receive, the conference report will just gather dust with no teeth to bite in implementing its report if not sovereign.
For instance, if the NC demands for just a single arm NASS, this will need to be passed by NASS itself and state Houses.
Only a fool will believe that such a recommendation will be effected.
The same set of idiots that voted for retardeen and not PDP are currently hailing this stupidity. SNC or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 19, 2013
InvertedHammer:

How did you railroad this discussion unto patting yourself on the back for being the millionaire that you are?

Self-made millionaire? How much are you worth that you think unemployment issue will be centered on whatever
ragtag mom-and-pop shop you are running? By the way N1 million approx. $6000. The term "entrepreneur" is grossly abused in
Nigeria.

Government creates employment directly and indirectly. Indirectly by creating enabling environment for private businesses
to flourish. All I see Nigeria government do most of the time is rain on her citizens' parades.

Ok... Keep wasting ur life saying GEJ is not working when u can't possibly see d opportunities around u.
If I wz waiting for d day GEJ wud say, ok come see d job here oya go apply... I go old, now I am a step ahead coz I made d bold step, also what stops me from competing in d labour market if I see a reasonable job while I still run ma business, nothing. My Ppl Wise up

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by theshadyexpress(m): 5:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Demdem: Many fools here are mixing national conference with Sovereign national conference. Osho baba is right to term NC a waste of time and resources.
Jonathan should shove his conference into his anus if its not sovereign.
Just like so many reports this miserable govt has receive, the conference report will just gather dust with no teeth to bite in implementing its report if not sovereign.
For instance, if the NC demands for just a single arm NASS, this will need to be passed by NASS and state HOS.
Only a fool will believe that such a recommendation will be effected.
and you mistook nonsense for common sense
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by DrDoGood1(m): 5:27am On Oct 19, 2013
......just like the Youth National Unemployment conference Oshiomole has done in Edo State to cater for youth unemployment in the state.

Talk is cheap!

I can remember vividly that right from the days of Blessed memory Chief Gani Fewahenmi, So many people had been calling for SNC, now GEJ has decided to do it, so many people are condemning him.

In Politic, now I know that the opposition see black as white and vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ICPC Probe: ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants Rush To Sell Houses / Samuel Ortom Wins Re-election As Benue Governor / Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.