Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference (22796 Views)

2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo / PDP In Edo To Take Adams Oshiomhole To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by chukstoney(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
What re they graduating out of school for...
So if d govt doesn't give d graduates job they re useless,
Let they try other options like entrepreneurship...
I am not up to 35, but I am a self made millionaire, I am proud to be my own boss. And I think u shud do d same...
All dz jobs question is really annoying.
nice 1, can we get to knw each oda pls 08032360625 tnx
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Splinz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
HONESTLY, APC ISN HELPIN DZ COUNTRY IN ANYWY. WCH ODA TYM WIL B MOR CRUCIAL 2 CONVENE DZ TALK DAN NW? IS IT WEN WAR BRK OUT DAT WE SHLD TALK? ADAM HAV'N U SEEN OR HEARD DEADLY THREATS 4RM BOTH INDIVIDUALS & GROUPS, BOMBING ETC? C'MON... APC IS DAMN!
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by theshadyexpress(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, again there is a huge difference between the NASS backing the conference and the NASS backing the full report that comes out of it. The first is no big deal, obj NASS backed his.
All the NASS need to do is to enact a law that will make the report from the SNC subjected to referendum and not through the NASS again.
IF such a law is passed, the conference will have legitimacy and it makes it sovereign. Any other thing is just like any bill being passed normally.
Even at ur daft state, I still expect u to put ur brain to work.
SNC it is and not NC. Jonathan shouldn't deceive us.
if you are not a fool you will know that you just affirmed my point.
if the report presented to NASS says Nigerians want a referendum and a bill is passed to the effect did you not still involve nass. you are nothing but an irredeemable fool.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by lastmessenger: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
i like the side he said lets stop importing goods that can be made in nigeria.believe me thats why there is so much unemployment.how can we import shoes when we have a shoe industry at aba?
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Jman06(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
Do u knw one funny thing abt dz APC ppl, they just engage in blind opposition,as at last year, this same set of ppl were d one's shouting national conference, dat GEJ is too weak that when APC gets into power they wud organize national conference for d Nigerian populace, now d time has come, 1st they said it wz deceptive, now they said GEJ shud leave national conference and focus on job creation,,, d worse is that d followers re just following blindly,,, I can assure u that if GEJ creates jobs, dz same APC wud be d one's saying GEJ is wasting d nations money on unnecessary job creations, if GEJ makes electricity stable dz same set of ppl wud be d one's saying GEJ wants to pauperise Nigerians by shutting down der means of livelihood in fuel, and generator businesses. Are ppl that re acting like dz focusing on d masses or der own interest?
Obviously those APC governors don't have the interests of the masses in their agenda.If they really do they wont be criticizing every good programme of GEJ administration.They are only interested in ruling Nigeria by all means so they can loot from the national treasury just the way they are looting the resources of their states.It's high time Nigerians began to understand that APC doesn't mean well to the nation.A party that is using it's foot soldiers in ASUU to keep Nigerian students wasting away at home can never mean well to the Nation.A party that uses Boko haram to kill innocent Nigerians in the north can never offer anything good to Nigerians.A Party that is inclined to only one of the two major religions in Nigeria(i.e islam) is not what we need at this time.They have nothing good to offer but to unleash evil on Nigerians.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by OdionOdion: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
lygn19:
What re they graduating out of school for...
So if d govt doesn't give d graduates job they re useless,
Let they try other options like entrepreneurship...
I am not up to 35, but I am a self made millionaire, I am proud to be my own boss. And I think u shud do d same...
All dz jobs question is really annoying.
Edo state is highest in the country in the exportation of prostitutes,drug pushers and other criminals to Europe/Americas Asia and other foreign countries. Five years on,this MAN has been the governor: what has he done to change this;youth unemployment is a fraction of the several problems facing Nigeria.Gov Oshiomonle should shut up

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by hipinnacle: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
I still dont see the need for this conference. point of correction to people that think it is sovereign, it is not. just to dialogue.

sen. femi Okunrounmu came to Ondo state to start gathering information on how the talk will hold and he said the nooks and crannies of Nigeria will be visited to talk to people. i dare to question such roaming about & people will start expressing theor talking again after the national assembly just did one of recent? ma we as people are 4getting that it is money that mr. president said we don;t have that is being used to tour the country.

this money can be used to develop our universities....

and ma i ask what happen o Labaran Maku recent national tour that was still yet to be concluded, the national assembly is ye to conclude their constitutional review, what about the farouk lawal saga, the oil theft reports, the ribadu reports, the fuel subsidy report, obj national confab of 2005 etc.

for God's sake what is all these nonsense about. talking about our difference will split us the more, we should better focusing on our strength than our weaknesses.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by hipinnacle: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
I still dont see the need for this conference. point of correction to people that think it is sovereign, it is not. just to dialogue.

sen. femi Okunrounmu came to Ondo state to start gathering information on how the talk will hold and he said the nooks and crannies of Nigeria will be visited to talk to people. i dare to question such roaming about & people will start expressing theor talking again after the national assembly just did one of recent? ma we as people are 4getting that it is money that mr. president said we don;t have that is being used to tour the country.

and may i ask what happen o Labaran Maku recent national tour that was still yet to be concluded, the national assembly is ye to conclude their constitutional review, what about the farouk lawal saga, the oil theft reports, the ribadu reports, the fuel subsidy report, obj national confab of 2005 etc.

for God's sake what is all these nonsense about. talking about our difference will split us the more, we should better focusing on our strength than our weaknesses.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by queenmeenat(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
ULSHERLAN: More or less like APC Vs PDP. I never expected the opposition to find anything meaningful though even if the SNC was of good interest. Opposition would always be opposing and backing their claims with points. This is politics and politics they say is a dirty game

D point of focus is how germaine nd how relevant it is to natoinal conference, which is to just to patronize political jobbers, if aftr U'v finished talking and still subjected d out come to debate @ d NASS when we already know d composition of d NASS and how d Northern Members wl vote on dis issues dito d Southern Members
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
hipinnacle: I still dont see the need for this conference. point of correction to people that think it is sovereign, it is not. just to dialogue.

and ma i ask what happen o Labaran Maku recent national tour that was still yet to be concluded, the national assembly is ye to conclude their constitutional review, what about the farouk lawal saga, the oil theft reports, the ribadu reports, the fuel subsidy report, obj national confab of 2005 etc.

If I might ask, can u tell me abt dz our strengths?
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by confusion247(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Oshiomole, that's just your lame opinion, my opinion is different from yours. I need SNC.

Oshiomole ought to know at his age that employment generation is principally private sector driven and Government can only create an atmosphere that promotes employment generation and not be seen carrying baggage of employment and saddled with recurring expenses from non-productive workforce.

I still believe that Oshiomole is not just ugly, he is getting sillier as other APC mosquitoes.
Never mind the hypocrite, Is Oshiomole not part of the government that will create jobs? what is his duty as a state governor? Anybody that is not in support of this national conference is an enemy of Nigeria progress. Oshiomole should tell us if employment will address the inequality in hypocritical One Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by confusion247(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
hipinnacle: I still dont see the need for this conference. point of correction to people that think it is sovereign, it is not. just to dialogue.

You are just beating around the bush. Disintegration is the only solution.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by muredo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
SNC dead on arrival
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Demdem(m): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2013
theshadyexpress:
if you are not a fool you will know that you just affirmed my point.
if the report presented to NASS says Nigerians want a referendum and a bill is passed to the effect did you not still involve nass. you are nothing but an irredeemable fool.

Fool, if the reports says such the NASS has an option to reject it and do whatever they like with the report. They are not mandated by law to accept such because the conference is simply just a talk shop. This is an aspects iidiots like u haven't considered.
If by law, the conference is sovereign, the NASS will have no choice than to accept. It won't even be debated.
Many reports av been presented to NASS so far including states creation, please tell me how many they have adopted? What will make the one from the talk shop different even now that Jonathan has enough enemies in the NASS.
U sound daft, really daft.
Can u now see that u and Jonathan aren't smart at all. U seem to come from the same daft offsprings.
It's SNC backed by law that is expected not NC talk shop.
Fool, use ur brain.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by blaqoracle: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2013
rolchi:
Exactly the reason why we need to talk. We need to define an indigene and a citizen!
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by LordNicvuitton(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Demdem, u're d bigger fool.. a lowlife like u, insulting anyone and everyone who's nat biased like u. u're a putrefying hypocrite, a brainless sore loser, a f.ucken retard and a whimp! in reality, u're a non entity u tribal scum. nairaland gives u d platform 2 spew rubbish.. i'll break ur malformed neck n spit on ur f.ucking grave u i.diot. now i feel beta angry
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by oldenglish: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
How many jobs did he create in his state since he became governor?
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Demdem(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2013
[s]
Lord Nicvuitton: @Demdem, u're d bigger fool.. a lowlife like u, insulting anyone and everyone who's nat biased like u. u're a putrefying hypocrite, a brainless sore loser, a f.ucken retard and a whimp! in reality, u're a non entity u tribal scum. nairaland gives u d platform 2 spew rubbish.. i'll break ur malformed neck n spit on ur f.ucking grave u i.diot. now i feel beta angry
[/s]

Another fool to theshadyexpress rescue. U made no sense. Demdem only insult those that insults him first. He doesn't initiate insults. U wouldn't notice that because u are plain biase and just decides to be daft.
Anyway, that's off point. Face topic and discuss issues. So far u have said nothing.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by michaelbiz: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2013
Summary Of The Matter!

1. Politicians have taken over this topic. Whether you are PDP or APC, you know yourself. And the reason is just because of what they have told you to do for your party ahead of 2015.

2. Oshiomole - whether his comments were politically driven or just an opinion, the fact has been said. Nigerian Youths deserve a better life than they are getting; and whoever can see the handwriting on the wall knows that Employment should come to the top of the government's agenda (it is as serious as providing 24-hours Power) if you know your Macro-economics very well.

3. Since the beginning of these democratic deceptions, Nigerians have never (and I repeat NEVER) trusted the motive of their leaders. And that is why many people here feel Sovereign National Conference is a joke. And because of the continuous flaws in the performance of our government every year, some people still feel that the problem is deepened by ethnic and religious differences, hence the need for the Sovereign National Conference. Either way, the conference - for others - is just to fulfill all righteousness. But even if it holds, will it bring us together or further separate us?

I rest my case.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
@lame-dem, u're just gonna die sooner while d tribes u n ur lot detest so much, keep progressing.. u're a delinquent juvenile who needs spanking.. quit hating young boy, u're too yung 2 die. focus on making ur sorry life beta cos wen u leave planet earth, dat hatred in ur hrt, d pain, d tribalism, d frustration in ur polluted mind, all will cease 2 exist. smh 4 u..
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by Demdem(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: @lame-dem, u're just gonna die sooner while d tribes u n ur lot detest so much, keep progressing.. u're a delinquent juvenile who needs spanking.. quit hating young boy, u're too yung 2 die. focus on making ur sorry life beta cos wen u leave planet earth, dat hatred in ur hrt, d pain, d tribalism, d frustration in ur polluted mind, all will cease 2 exist. smh 4 u..

Goon are u ok at all.
What u have up there has nothing to do with the talk shop Jonathan wants to have which is the main crux of this thread.
Me think u are running mad.
Re: Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference by LordNicvuitton(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
@lame-dem, u don run pass terry g 4 madness! e beta mk ur peeps restrict u b4 u enta market.. ur signature speaks volumes about ur useless juvenile tantrums and hatred for Nigeria's numbr 1 citizen and his wife.. u call some one old enuff 2be ur mother, a shepopotamus smh.. like i reiterated b4, u're loud mouthed because this is a faceless forum. ur type is too cheap 2 be wasted by me. may ur case be like dat of sani abacha who culdn't differentiate b/w an apple and forbidden fruit.. isee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt / Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) / Senate Backs Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.