Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations (13001 Views)

Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren / As The Nigerian Army Prepare For Operations In Mali.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by dontjealousme: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2013
Where are those APC biggots? They will not see the truth even if it bits them in the bottom.

1 Like

Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
We know Tinubu dogs will not accept the above FACTS put forward by NCAA DG. But whether they accept them or not, these FACTS are now on the table.

FACT 1: The vehicles were budgeted for.
FACT 2: Due process was followed.

If Tinubu dogs want to sustain this debate any further than this, they should PROVE that the above 2 FACTS were not the case. Otherwise, it is CASE CLOSED.

Bro,even in a dictatorial scenerio,some actions are indefenceable.How much are you and your cohorts paid to defend this failed mafiaso system?I know u know the truth,but must act for ur paycheck.Bury ur head in shame and puppetious stupidity,lunatic.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by david290(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2013
D question is:Is stella overseeing d ministry on foot,what happens 2 d vehicles she was using b4?if at all she needs a car must it come at a time dat ASUU is demanding 4 earned allowances dat can not b meet by FG as claimed by Okonjo?If armoured car is more secured,what then is d usefulness of d escourt giving 2 her,was is not 2 shield her 4rm attack? Well,i know dat someday nemesis will catch up with dis tyrants.and 2 dose appraising her action,i pray dat God will heal ur sight just like He did 2 bartimaeus 2 see d distance cos dis money could have been use 2 avert dose air mishaps.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by nbisi: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2013
It beats my imagination seeing all these things playing out in my dear country, is the purchase of d luxury vehicle necessary d answer is NO to me don't know of u.....dat is wot i refer to misplacement of priority. For heaven sake does our foreign dignitaries needs these cars NO is still d answer n wot happen to the security personnel attached to dem..From all ramification NCAA got it wrong..tynx
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by StOla: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Decryptor: Because the people who are making the most noise about this NCAA ish are the Ngati-Yoruba and abokis who hate the good work that the honourable Min of Aviation Stella Oduah is doing. They don't want progress in the Airports in the SE zone. Whether they like it or not...Stella will stay! Let the NCAA director who is their brother and who personally put the quotation for the purchase of the vehicles resign instead!

You forget that the documents provided show that the approval came from your own brother Mr. J. D. Nkemakolam who was then the acting DG of NCAA. So do you still subscribe to the statement that your own brother should resign from his present job within the NCAA, or being your brother you no longer find him guilty?

What's with the tales about airports in the South East zone? How does that relate to a thieving public officer being apropriately prosecuted for corrupt practices?

1 Like

Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2013
St.Ola:

You forget that the documents provided show that the approval came from your own brother Mr. J. D. Nkemakolam who was then the acting DG of NCAA. So do you still subscribe to the statement that your own brother should resign from his present job within the NCAA, or being your brother you no longer find him guilty?

What's with the tales about airports in the South East zones? How does that relate to a thieving public officer being apropriately prosecuted for corrupt practices?

I dont understand ooo.... Like she is the only "Messiah" that can supervise building of the Airports and no one else can do it.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2013
When an Egyptian told me, Nigerians are easily manipulated and too tribal to develop,i called him a racist.
But here we are ,defending an act of savage corporate recklessness,due to our tribal affiliations.Even in the gulf monarchies of the GCC,this act of criminal frivolity would be frowned at.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by docadams: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

However, Tinubu internet dogs are free to continue in their lamentations and emotional seizures, like they've always done from day ONE.

Mayb because Tinubu dogs are so used to Tinubu's corrupt practices, they'r always quick at tagging everything corruption, misappropriation,etc. But now that the FACTS are out, they can take back those terms, which we all know are synonymous with their master, Tinubu. When ever the word corruption is mentioned, the first name that comes to mind is Tinubu. He is the greatest corrupt politician of ALL TIME.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive.
Tinubu! Tinubu! Tinubu! This man must be a god to you. I just hope you don't worship him more than God Almighty. But for now you make him more important than your progenitors.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by DerideGull(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2013
agbameta:

She's definitely transforming with the blood of over 200 dead Nigerians on her hands...

Funny how Tinubu a non government official is always responsible for federal incompetence, corruption and other ills perpetrated by the very people we pay to look after us and keep us safe..

A punkass Nigerian such as you does not deserve pint of air.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by DerideGull(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
attehwole: When an Egyptian told me, Nigerians are easily manipulatived and too tribal to develope,i called him a racist.
But here we are ,defending an of savage corporate recklessness,due to our tribal affiliations.Even in the gulf monarchies of the GCC,this act of criminal frivolity would be frowned at.

Above crap is one of the reasons I have relentlessly prayed for disintegration of cesspit called Nigeria. In Republic of Igbo land, the service car for Princess Stella Oduah would have been an armored Rolls Royce.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
I really want to ask a question: is it less dan 300 million naira dat is causing all these uproar? Governors and senators are busy squandering billions of naira dat cannot b accounted for in any way, and ppl are here makin noise becos NCAA spent less dan 300 million to buy vehicles. Let's b sincere to ourselves, would Nigeria have remained d way it is if all states and constituencies have bin experiencing as much transformation as d ministry of aviation? Inasmuch as I do not condone corruption and wasteful spendin, I think we shld give these ppl a break. So much ills are happening in NNPC and oda critical agencies, and I think Nigerians shld spend their energy and look into those agencies. If we all focus half of this energy on our governors, senators and reps, they wil begin to give us d dividends of our democracy.
I rest my case here.

2 Likes

Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
sweet_gala: I would like to put it into perspective for you. The purchase of the vehicle is not what disturbs me but the lunacy in their boldness to inflate the price so grossly and make no attempts to hide that fact. The president of the united states is considered the most powerful man alive and thus his safety is paramount.

The "beast" which Obama uses cost $300,000 each,Which would relate to half the price of each of the BMW.

Not to detract from the wider import of your post, I should point out that Obama's "beast", which is equipped with gadgets like night-vision cameras, pump action shot guns, tear gas canisters, satellite phones, its own oxygen supply, and a fire fighting system, costs around $1.5 million.
It is, however, true that the decoy cars used in his fleet cost can be acquired for the amount you quoted.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by maninmood(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

However, Tinubu internet dogs are free to continue in their lamentations and emotional seizures, like they've always done from day ONE.

Mayb because Tinubu dogs are so used to Tinubu's corrupt practices, they'r always quick at tagging everything corruption, misappropriation,etc. But now that the FACTS are out, they can take back those terms, which we all know are synonymous with their master, Tinubu. When ever the word corruption is mentioned, the first name that comes to mind is Tinubu. He is the greatest corrupt politician of ALL TIME.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive.

You know what I do whenever I see your post? I skipped it 'cos I know there is no iota of truth in your writing. You should enjoy little stipends paid to you. Time shall tell
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
DerideGull:
Above crap is one of the reasons I have relentlessly prayed for disintegration of cesspit called Nigeria. In Republic of Igbo land, the service car for Princess Stella Oduah would have been an armored Rolls Royce.

The view you expressed here, @DerideGull, is patently irresponsible and you know it!
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by DerideGull(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Not to detract from the wider import of your post, I should point out that Obama's "beast", which is equipped with gadgets like night-vision cameras, pump action shot guns, tear gas canisters, satellite phones, its own oxygen supply, and a fire fighting system, costs around $1.5 million.
It is, however, true that the decoy cars used in his fleet cost can be acquired for the amount you quoted.

Do you mean the junk Cadillac DeVille? The above act is beyond comprehension.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by DerideGull(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
eGuerrilla:

The view you expressed here, @DerideGull, is patently irresponsible and you know it!

I stand corrected pal. With no pun intended, the service car for Princess Stella Oduah in the Republic of Igbo land would have been an armored Rolls Royce and assembled in the republic too.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by fluteman: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
12 inches!:
And in fact this is my prblem with Nigeria and Nigerians. Just too triabalistic. Whether she is Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Edo, fulani etc nothing changes the fact that she spent close to 500 million Naira to buy two amoured vehicles for herself. Whether it was bought for her or bought by the past aviation minister is inconsequential. She is the one being carried in it. And whether she is building a new airport in Enugu or not doesnt mean she should misappropriate any funds. In fact in reality she is not building any airport as the airport is the right of citizens in a commercial hub like Enugu.

So you see that the common man's security isnt that important. After all ministers ride in amoured SUVs to protect themselves. Senators soon to follow. Must governors already have one. Yet the police is ill-equipped, unemployment is on the rise and students in tertiary institutions (institutions producing many half-baked) are on strike for over 3 months. Yet they tell us the country is broke and the Minister of Aviation is riding in two amoured vehicles. Wow!!!

This country is heading for implosion. Slowly, steadily, gradually.

Oh I wish God hastens the break up..................let every region govern themselves. People like Stella Oduah deserve onlyto rule in the south east and be their hero
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
DerideGull:
I stand corrected pal. With no pun intended, the service car for Princess Stella Oduah in the Republic of Igbo land would have been an armored Rolls Royce and assembled in the republic too.

An armoured Rolls Royce for a republican, surely, has to be height of contradictions, no?
By the way, I have seen you morph from a world-renowned hand writing expert to an armourer of cars with such reckless abandon, that the mind truly boggles.

#Just saying
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by JingoOAU(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Incoherency and incorrigible lies padded with political jingoism on the part of the Minister of aviation and NCAA

Lie 1: the media assistant to the minister affirm that the two vehicles were actually meant for the minister while NCAA is saying that the two vehicles are meant for operational purposes.

Lie 2: the BMW vehicles were bought during the tenure of Joyce, an Anambrarian, who was in an acting capacity as the DG of NCAA. Some useless fools on nairaland thought that Capt. Akinkuotu bought the vehicles. Useless tribalists.

Lie 3: Prior to Akinkuotu's appointment by GEJ, Pius Anyim and Stella Oduah frustrated his confirmation by the senate. They brought ethnic agenda to the fore by cementing the position of Joyce as Acting DG of NCAA. Under Joyce watch, over 200 Igbo men and women were transferred to NCAA. Illegal and unworthy AOC were issued to undeserving and unmerited persons. Safety and security of our airlines and passengers we'ree compromised. It was during the illicit tenure that Associated airline got its license renewed without following the laid down rules and procedures. When all the looting were perfected, akinkuotu was confirmed by the SSG and senate so that problems like these could be created under his watch. For the sake of our unborn children, Joyce and not Akinkuotu issued undue license to airlines.

Lie 4: immediately Demuren was removed, NCAA ceased to be autonomous. Immediately Demuren was booted out, Stella Oduah with her cronies with the help of Joyce empower herself with the power to license AOC to airlines. What does Stella Oduah knws about aviation and air law?

The achievements of Dmuren and Akinkuotu towers above that of Stella Oduah individually. Demuren started working professionally as aeronautical engineer long before Stella Oduah started her primary school. Akinkuotu started flying aircrafts even before Stella Joined NNPC. Some ethnic jingost should not use ethnicity to discard the achievements of these Yoruba fellows just because Stella oduah is in power.

2 Likes

Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by DerideGull(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
eGuerrilla:

An armoured Rolls Royce for a republican, surely, has to be height of contradictions, no?

Are you insinuating Nigeria is not a republic? I say unequivocally, armored Rolls Royce for Stella Oduah as a minister in the Republic of Igbo land. In fact, every minister should ride in one of such machines.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by DerideGull(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
eGuerrilla:

By the way, I have seen you morph from a world-renowned hand writing expert to an armourer of cars with such reckless abandon, that the mind truly boggles.

#Just saying

I can take it from a dullard who termed a juiced up and discontinued piece of junk such as Cadillac DeVille a “beast”.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
Incoherency and incorrigible lies padded with political jingoism on the part of the Minister of aviation and NCAA

Lie 1: the media assistant to the minister affirm that the two vehicles were actually meant for the minister while NCAA is saying that the two vehicles are meant for operational purposes.

Lie 2: the BMW vehicles were bought during the tenure of Joyce, an Anambrarian, who was in an acting capacity as the DG of NCAA. Some useless fools on nairaland thought that Capt. Akinkuotu bought the vehicles. Useless tribalists.

Lie 3: Prior to Akinkuotu's appointment by GEJ, Pius Anyim and Stella Oduah frustrated his confirmation by the senate. They brought ethnic agenda to the fore by cementing the position of Joyce as Acting DG of NCAA. Under Joyce watch, over 200 Igbo men and women were transferred to NCAA. Illegal and unworthy AOC were issued to undeserving and unmerited persons. Safety and security of our airlines and passengers we'ree compromised. It was during the illicit tenure that Associated airline got its license renewed without following the laid down rules and procedures. When all the looting were perfected, akinkuotu was confirmed by the SSG and senate so that problems like these could be created under his watch. For the sake of our unborn children, Joyce and not Akinkuotu issued undue license to airlines.

Lie 4: immediately Demuren was removed, NCAA ceased to be autonomous. Immediately Demuren was booted out, Stella Oduah with her cronies with the help of Joyce empower herself with the power to license AOC to airlines. What does Stella Oduah knws about aviation and air law?

The achievements of Dmuren and Akinkuotu towers above that of Stella Oduah individually. Demuren started working professionally as aeronautical engineer long before Stella Oduah started her primary school. Akinkuotu started flying aircrafts even before Stella Joined NNPC. Some ethnic jingost should not use ethnicity to discard the achievements of these Yoruba fellows just because Stella oduah is in power.

Each one of the points raised in your post is supported by the time-line of events available in the public domain.

From where I stand, it is difficult to see how the intractable problems of nepotism, tribalism, favouritism, and wide-spread ineptitude is ever going to be resolved, without restructuring the country along different lines. I say this because Oduah's predecessors are also guilty of the same sins.

October 17, 2013 - 07:03

“The two black BMW 760 Li HSS vehicles had chassis numbers WBAHP41050DW68032 and WBAHP41010DW68044, and were reportedly delivered to the NCAA on August 13, 2013. They were received by two store managers, F. Onoabhagbe and Y. A. Amzat, who is also the agency’s head of transport.
SR

October 18, 2013 - 21:35

Sources within the agency told SaharaReporters today that the officials who signed for the BMWs never saw the physically. “We have discovered that those who signed to ‘take delivery’ of the car were just ordered by the minister to sign papers. They did not see the cars before they appended their signatures,” said a source within the agency who is familiar with the scandal.
[url=http://saharareporters.com/news-page/aviation-minister%E2%80%99s-16-million-car-scandal-no-proof-bmws-were-delivered/]SR[/url]

October 18, 2013

“It is internationally customary to convey our minister and these visiting foreign dignitaries in security vehicles whenever they are in Nigeria,” Akinkuotu said in a long but contradictory explanation.

He said during such visits, the security of members of the delegations is the sole responsibility of the host country.

“The vehicles are therefore in the pool of the NCAA for these special assignments and are available at NCAA office and can be shown to you,” he told journalists.
[url=http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/10/18/n255m-car-scandal-aviation-authorities-change-story/][/url]
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by HAVIJ: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]
We know for sure that Tinubu dogs will never accept these explanations. But whether they accept it or not, it is now established that the cars were budgeted for and DUE PROCESS was followed. Those are the MOST IMPORTANT fact.

Back to the issue at hand, I think the only term that perfectly describes the act of the minister of aviation in authorizing the purchase of those vehicles is the words used by Oby Ezekwesili. She described it as "obscene luxury". Investing that much in 2 vehicles raises in moral questions. And I think ministers should take into account the realities of our time before taking certain decisions so as not to appear insensitive

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by mailkeem(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
It's amazing the way some people have decided to tribalize this issue. This is an alleged fraud case we should all speak against, not minding the ethnicity of whoever is involved. Tribalism has beclouded the sense of judgement of lots of Nigerians, no wonder Nigeria will not develop...
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by flavin: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
gregg2: Liar!!! Demdem Liar!!! Who told you the vehicles are lying at the minister's house in Lekki? Read the last paragraph of what I culled from PUNCH.

1) But the NCAA boss stated that the purchase of the vehicles followed stipulated  due  process, adding that the prices of the cars were high probably because it was bought from a company which had no competitors in Nigeria.

2) The agency also said other factors might  have contributed  the high price, but maintained that the vehicles were purchased for operational purposes. Explaining what may have made the vehicles expensive in Nigeria, Akinkuotu said three factors should be considered.

3) He said, “First, each car that you buy nowadays has a customised aspect to it and this may impact on the price. The other factor is what I call the environmental situation. Yesterday, a gentleman from Britain met me and said the fares in this country on British Airways and Virgin Atlantic are high. And he wondered why the situation had continued, but he said it was because Nigerians could  afford it.

4) “So the other aspect in this particular context is what I will call the monopolistic situation on these cars. Coscharis, as far as I understand, is about the only guy that sells BMW of this nature in Nigeria. If he is the only one selling, then you must buy from him if you want the car and he can name the price. So those are factors that may have resulted. But mind you, I am not holding brief for this.”

5) He went on, “I do not know how much the cars cost and I cannot relate or answer the question on the actual cost of these cars. But were they budgeted for? Yes.”

6) The DG said aviation was a global industry and the NCAA, the regulator of the industry in Nigeria very often played host to dignitaries from international civil aviation bodies.

7) He said it was internationally customary to convey the minister and these visiting foreign dignitaries in security vehicles whenever they are in Nigeria.

cool He said, “It must be noted that during such visitations, the security of members of the delegation is the sole responsibility of the host country. The vehicles are therefore in the pool of the NCAA for these special assignments and are available at the NCAA office and can be shown to you.”

Culled from:
http://www.punchng.com/news/oduahs-n255m-car-scandal-were-searching-for-those-who-leaked-story-fg/
oga u follow buy d car
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by DerideGull(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
mailkeem: It's amazing the way some people have decided to tribalize this issue. This is an alleged fraud case we should all speak against, not minding the ethnicity of whoever is involved. Tribalism has beclouded the sense of judgement of lots of Nigerians, no wonder Nigeria will not develop...

Mr. Nigeria, for posterity sake, could you please point out the fraud committed in the purchase of two BMW cars for the ministry of aviation?
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by flavin: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
agbameta:

She's definitely transforming with the blood of over 200 dead Nigerians on her hands...

Funny how Tinubu a non government official is always responsible for federal incompetence, corruption and other ills perpetrated by the very people we pay to look after us and keep us safe..

wetin com concern her... accidents do happen abi she b pilots or na she get those crafts
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by DerideGull(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jingo-OAU:

Wow!!! Nigeria never experienced air misshapes when the so-called Demuren led NCAA. Why are some Nigerians diabetic liars?
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by victorv12(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
The Yoruba bastard should be locked up. He's a crook!
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by Smartgunna: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
The comments on this thread shows this country is a big train wreck. Nobody sees things objectively anymore. Its all gone parochially tribal. Why on earth would people come here to justify the actions of Madam minister rather than see it for what it really is: brazen corruption. At this rate anything these people do is justifiable to most nairalanders simply because the person hails from my own part of the country. The Rwanda experience means nothing to most of us.
If buying 2 armored vehicles in an uncertain economic climate(where most sane countries are embarking on cost cutting measures) isnt a clear case of economic waste and official corruption...then I will never know the meaning of the word. And before you tribal warlords start railing, I am from the same part of the country as she is!
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by DerideGull(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Smartgunna: The comments on this thread shows this country is a big train wreck. Nobody sees things objectively anymore. Its all gone parochially tribal. Why on earth would people come here to justify the actions of Madam minister rather than see it for what it really is: brazen corruption. At this rate anything these people do is justifiable to most nairalanders simply because the person hails from my own part of the country. The Rwanda experience means nothing to most of us.
If buying 2 armored vehicles in an uncertain economic climate(where most sane countries are embarking on cost cutting measures) isnt a clear case of economic waste and official corruption...then I will never know the meaning of the word. And before you tribal warlords start railing, I am from the same part of the country as she is!

I guess you know the meaning of word-corruption not to talk about the brazen too. If it took you this long to realize Nigeria is a mere reference point on a map, then Nigeria is in a worse shape than I thought.
Re: NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations by sosilly1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
1st of all... (Go on, say it)

A 2012 BMW 7 Series High Security Vehicle (NEW) retails for about $350,000 (N56M) each.

The Inspector General of Police & other top Defence Staff have @ least one in their convoy. The IGP has two & I've been led to believe that his are 2011 models which the NPF got for N46M each. Regardless, Is the NCAA trying to tell us they work in similar dangerous climates?

If provisions were made to purchase security vehicles for "operation reasons" in the budget, that's fine BUT for N255M ($1.4M) for just 2 vehicles?!

Are they now putting the blame on Coscharis for inflating the price? Was no research made as to price of such vehicles on the international market or from BMW directly?

Why call for the sack of the DG? I'm sure his approval limit doesn't cover N225M, tho I stand to be corrected.

Furthermore, NCAA can't seem to be able to get their stories straight. 1st they denied it -> then they confirmed the purchase -> various reasons why the purchase was made.

All in all, I don't see why some folks on here are talking about what party, tribe or religion these lot belong. What is wrong is wrong. I'm following the current trend in the Chinese Government in dealing with instances like these closely. They are getting quite interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunike International School Offers Rescued Chibok Girls Scholarships / Ambode Denies Hand In Ojodu Market Demolition / Atiku Abubakar Releases Pre-Election Statement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.