Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping (9086 Views)

Position Of Nigerian Law For Biafra / Police Arrest FCT Minister’s Nephew, Three Others For Kidnapping / US Considers Special Residency Law For Victor Sopuruchi Chukwueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by nafada2: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2013
good, let him also do something abt those touts that r extorting pple.
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by 3ace(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2013
cashkid18: hw e take concern u if i dey waste space,na u get d space
Finding it hard to accept correction won't take you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by geesilver(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2013
So now ℓ̊ guess ℓ̊ can invite my white dude to warri, for a street walk without fear of being kidnap sinnce its dealth pk for any one caught.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2013
chemvic: Let him that have ears hear....! Edo state is saying enough is enough...! I await the day corruption will have the same penalty....!
one day we shall get there
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by 3ace(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Afroconnect: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2013
Arosa: Death penalty is not a deterrent to crime. undecided
Death penalty might not be a deterrent in your opinion,but it helps to expunge scums from our society...show me what the detriment is to crime?
Most of the criminals come from outside states hence you can not blame oshiomole for their unemployment.
Oshiomole and edo state is not the cause of Nigeria's problems-Oshiomole is not among the ex presidents and ministers and politicians and their contractor partners that have rendered our economy dead by their wanton criminality and embezzlement.
Make dem no carry their bad luck come disturb Edo state.
So pls before you comment think deep and wide.
Or do you want us to fold our hands and let kidnappers overrun our state?
America the pomoters of freedom and democracy has death penalty.
China the richest Nation in the world has death penalty.
Every Nation is peculiar,some are more dangerous than others,Nigeria is one of the most crime prone people in the world-#fact.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by donphilopus: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2013
cashkid18: noted cool cool
Are you a Learner??
Why quoting everything??
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Femoooo(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2013
[color=#990000:
cashkid18]let me help u out:they frm oduduwa republic wic include osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti,ondo[/color]
There are lots of Idiots on Nairaland. Luckily, you are one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by cashkid18(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2013
donphilopus: Are you a Learner??
Why quoting everything??
dude,free me nah..hw e take concern u
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by 3ace(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2013
cashkid18: let me help u out:they frm oduduwa republic wic include osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti,ondo
The comment "noted" lacks relevance, this one above lacks common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Reference(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2013
chemvic: Let him that have ears hear....! Edo state is saying enough is enough...! I await the day corruption will have the same penalty....!

Good idea. So we can reduce our population by 70% and the oil money can flow better and ASUU have less students to battle with and hopefully the end of strikes. I can design gas chambers for this 'herculean task'.
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by molason: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Na this same punishment them suppose place on CORRUPTION
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2013
Bullshit!!! SMH for all of u who think Death penalty 4 kidnapping is cool. Wait till an innocent person gets framed up n killed. This law will make kidnappers more ruthless.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Kinikini: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
The Gov has balls. Good law.
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Delafruita(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
olrotimi: Goodmove <IMHO>. Yes sm1 wld say civilised climes are doing away with the DP bt i'd ask, is Nigeria a civilisd region? I think our laws shld be adapted to our regional peculiarities, thats y i get so edgy when d world bank & IMF try to shove some bogous macroeconomic policies down our throat in the name of .......god-knws-what. Bottom line: the Edo lawmakerz knw whats best for their region.
this law isnt just insane,its unnecessary.laws cannot be made on the basis of sentiments.its true kidnapping is a serious crime but its insane to kill people when they dont kill peopple or in any way lead to the death of another.if a kidnapping is accompanied by a murder than thats a different issue.but applauding a law that takes a life when none was taken is the height of ludicrity.
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by donphilopus: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
cashkid18: dude,free me nah..hw e take concern u
Why should I free you??
U free ursef wey ah wan free U??
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by taisoft(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
“But criminals have a choice to abstain from criminality, abstain from kidnapping, abstain from killing ........ ABSTAIN FROM STEALING GOVT MONEY. PLS ENSURE YOU ALSO SIGN THE BILL
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by born2boink(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
What is penalty for corrupting the public office?
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Ninilowo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
*in voice of big ben* Any one wey pake persin for edo state now....na kpai dem go kpai the persin.
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by danny301: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
Arosa: Death penalty is not a deterrent to crime. undecided

What then is a deterrent to crime?... Presidential award, i guess!
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Aizebioje(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
cashkid18: noted cool cool
you see this monkey!
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by flinsburg: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
I think oshiomole is the best candidate for presidency, he is the most patriotic nigerian leader present , him and Rochas. This country will change will change if we the youths support leaders like this

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Delafruita: this law isnt just insane,its unnecessary.laws cannot be made on the basis of sentiments.its true kidnapping is a serious crime but its insane to kill people when they dont kill peopple or in any way lead to the death of another.if a kidnapping is accompanied by a murder than thats a different issue.but applauding a law that takes a life when none was taken is the height of ludicrity.
bros i get ur drift bt going by ur arguement, a greater percentage of the extant laws in our constitution are out of place & laughable 'cos they dnt carry the weight of the crime. You believe in the HolyBook bt by human sentiments is it fair that all sinnerz shld face eternal damnation in hell if they dont repent, even those who stole 5naira? Is God unjust? NO!
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
Good. Same should go for any corrupt elected and non elected public office holders.
madam smtimes be careful with ur choice of words, u are throwing rocks in d market. By public office holderz do u also mean civil servants? When FedCivilService or Customs releases forms, u or ur sibs wld be among the tens of thousands to do vigil @d gate jus to enter the civil service. Bottom line, everyone is corrupt including you. Needless to xray y i say so, we knw it already
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by geesilver(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
N̶̲̥̅̊O more food for Lazy ibo guyz...........nemesis Ȋ̝̊̅§ catching on them.........ℓ̊ guess the next step Ȋ̝̊̅§ pk for baby factory, and owyel theft. By doin so they will learn to bε serious with their life.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by victorv12(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
It's better that way...Anybody caught should be shot just like the military style in the eighties. They tie criminals to drums and be shot. NTA and other broadcasting TV stations will be there and televised the shooting live to the entire citizenry with a warning message. If you're into Kidnapping, ritualism, 419, Yahoorism, Legislooting and terrorism, you'll be definitely apprehended and be "SHOT"!

Nigerians don't like to hear the word drum, tied, rope, pole and shot. The moment those words keep ringing in their subconscious minds, anybody that's into these activities will give it a second thought going into any of these nefarious and villainous acts . Governor Oshiomole, you're on track, continue with your transformation.
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by justyn4real(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
cashkid18: let me help u out:they frm oduduwa republic wic include osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti,ondo

Which kind oduduwa republic b dat. E b like sey u don dey smoke skunk.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Arosa(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
During the reign of Lawrence Anini "the Law" there was death penalty put in place by a brutal military ruler. But did that stop Anini from been the greatest most notorious armed-robber of all time. undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by dayokanu(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
These kidnappers don reach Edo state from their cursed region
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by Italiano1: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oshi Baba taking no nonsense from kidnappers from the land of the rising sun
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by DerideGull(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
dayokanu: These kidnappers don reach Edo state from their cursed region

The kidnappers have reached Edo State from the region known as the birth place of Gbomogbomo. I urge you to concentrate on skirts as usual.
Re: Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping by DerideGull(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Italiano1: Oshi Baba taking no nonsense from kidnappers from the land of the rising sun

What a basement fool. Gbomogbomo was a middle name of Oduduwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FJSC Recommends Justice Onnoghen For Appointment As CJN / Saraki’s Probe: EFCC Engaging In Persecution, Not Prosecution — Afenifere / PDP Congratulates New National Assembly Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.