Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be (37900 Views)

How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Dotmax53: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders

Please i and my parents needs your contributions..My 28 years old sister who is a fresh graduate from the University summoned my parents and I that she got a fiance who was ready for marriage already...We were at least excited and joyously ask her to invite her fiance for proper introduction..Lastweek sunday was the said date,so we joyously went ahead in preparation on his arrival,preparing delicious meals to appease his arrival...He finally arrived and my dad asked him his occupation, what i heard was so disappointing...a SHOE MAKER for a Medicine graduate...i had to pretend as if notting seems wrong until the said guy departed..We summoned my Sister again and she said '' I love him and must marry him no matter what'' ...

Was she charmed or what??

This issue is really drilling the heart of my parents and i.
Can we help this situation or we just allow her to suit herself??

MOD'S please we need urgent responses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Maybe she didn't have shoes while growing up

Or Could this be LOVE NairalandERS?

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by cnwokike(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Myfiancé is a graduate and she is a dress maker. No occupation should be looked down on. At least he is not jobless and there must be something in him your sister saw.

237 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by gabinogem(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
It is her happiness. Do not be a stumbling block to other people's happiness. She's old enough to choose her life partner.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by pdppower: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
You didn't reveal level of education. What's wrong in a graduate marrying a shoe maker if they have the same or near same educational qualification ? If he were to own a shoe factory now, you would not refer to him as a shoe maker o.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Ahmed0336(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Since u no reveal their level of education i ll assume that he is Primary school certificate holder and your sister a secondarian. If na my family we go dey postpone the matter till him give up grin

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Michellla(f): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
if she's happy with him,I dont see how that should be any problem of yours

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
He could be a professional Shoe Cobbler you know. Don't just conclude

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ahmed0336:
grin
Why are you laughing? gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Ahmed0336(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Why are you laughing?
gringringrin
My sister i swear d matter no sweet for ear at all cry

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by firstking01(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm...e be like say i don watch this nollywood film before...the guy na ramsey noah why the girl na omotalasad

29 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by sauceTDA(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin. Ehya. Op na love. Btw shey na dose roadside shoemaker. cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by talktonase(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
The system has failed to value such persons with skill...only reckoning certificate.Shame on us!

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Kingsasian(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
cnwokike:
Myfiancé is a graduate and she is a dress maker. No occupation should be looked down on. At least he is not jobless and there must be something in him your sister saw.
Abi

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by ednut1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reasons why Nigeria is still backward.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by cosby02(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Its not bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
undecided ...@ op, you marry what's in you...she's found her happiness with him, deal with it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by 2dice(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oga thank your star
Anytime you guys shoe,slippers or Hi-heel etc get fault Mr.Solution is always around grin

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by slimzypink(f): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
talk sense into her.. if she trains that man that man will stll cheat on her..my 2 cent tho.. i myt be wrong sha.. invite us for the wedding

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
The Babalawo whey dey on top ur sister matter dey use 5G network.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by shizzy7(f): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
At least the guy no lie..

12 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ahmed0336:
My sister i swear d matter no sweet for ear at all cry
I know but what can we do?

We can only wish them well

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
sauceTDA:
Btw shey na dose roadside shoemaker. cheesy

gringringrin
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by obiorathesubtle: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
lipsrsealed I just know say shoemakers dem dy use Jazz.. But I no know say e strong like this...

21 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
That's her choice. She sees what many of you don't see. And besides, story can change tomorrow from shoemaker to greatness for him afterall you stated he is a medicine graduate. The lady could also play a significant role of transforming his life.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by tpiah2: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
why didnt you open the thread before Jonathan's speech.
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by tpiah2: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
2dice:
Oga thank your star
Anytime you guys shoe,slippers or Hi-heel etc get fault Mr.Solution is always around grin

shoe repairers in Nigeria sha. . . . . . . . .dem go take nail jam the shoe as if dem be carpenter, go sew another shoe as if dem be tailor. . . . . . .

anyway, i myself turned shoe cobbler of sorts, I was quite an expert at repairing broken slippers back then. . . . . . . . pin or sew the thing with thread and manage am like that.

what do they call those slippers straps. . . . . . . . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
slimzypink:
talk sense into her.. if she trains that man that man will stll cheat on her..my 2 cent tho.. i myt be wrong sha.. invite us for the wedding
ladies mentality sha. Everything na cheat in the dictionary of ladies.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by jmoore(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Why seek for help when there is no problem?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Dotmax53: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
hmm
Re: Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be by Justiyke4u: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Is the only problem you guys have with the man his occupation? If that's the case you all should remember that is the girl that is getting married and not any of you. This just reminds the quote I read few minutes ago...

I have learnt not to look up to any man, except he is taller than I, or to look down on a fellow
mortal, except I am admiring his shoes. GEJ.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.