Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria (3499 Views)

Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Why Is Abia God's Own State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by ujoinme: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2013
@agbaworo is a blatant lier!yes i call you a lier for you are trying to propagate lies like you always do. Can you prove to anyone that knows Aba well that Aba is a flat land? where is Ogbor hill? thats all i have to say to you, others have already responded to your trash.
Aba is dear to my heart and it breaks my heart each time i have to drive through that city and see the decay, What breaks my heart the more is fools like agbaworo who seem to be in denial of the core issues surrounding the decay.
Fact there is no city in the former eastern region that has the industrial potential that Aba has yet it infrastructural decay has been overlooked, its really sad.
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2013
Abagworo:

Abia is a poor State. In fact the whole Southeast combined is poor and does not have as much funds as Rivers or Akwa-Ibom alone. You people need to pay tax before the level of work needed in Aba can be accomplished. I actually drove through Port-Harcourt-Aba expressway and it looks highly improved with a garden at Osisioma and a park located about 3km after. I saw no heaps of refuse like it was in the past and I noticed a funny kind of pedestrian bridge with iron fence to cover the green area. I was impressed for real. Maybe some feeder roads inside the city proper is bad but it is same in all parts of Nigeria including Akwa-Ibom and Rivers.

I only offered a possible solution because I have value for Aba as probably the largest core Igbo city with industries and markets.

^^^You saw these 'wonderful' tinzs and you didn't take any pics?

1 Like

Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by achi4u(m): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2013
Abia state will bounce back again.
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by emeka94(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2013
Abagworo:

Abia is a poor State. In fact the whole Southeast combined is poor and does not have as much funds as Rivers or Akwa-Ibom alone. You people need to pay tax before the level of work needed in Aba can be accomplished. I actually drove through Port-Harcourt-Aba expressway and it looks highly improved with a garden at Osisioma and a park located about 3km after. I saw no heaps of refuse like it was in the past and I noticed a funny kind of pedestrian bridge with iron fence to cover the green area. I was impressed for real. Maybe some feeder roads inside the city proper is bad but it is same in all parts of Nigeria including Akwa-Ibom and Rivers.

I only offered a possible solution because I have value for Aba as probably the largest core Igbo city with industries and markets.

For get what u saw at the express. D ppl in Aba are over taxed and believe me we pay them, else the person fine his or her self in police cell. Even truck pushers have to pay tax and get license.
The tin is that govt gives out tax collecting as contract. It goes to the highest bidder. And so does the money. Aba is a commercial town so it shldnt be compared with other SE states bc money dey Aba. The revenue govt gets from ariaria market is more than enough. Not to talk of other markets in d state.

Me sef dey think of how to leave my house because its been raining and am sure they roads are all flooded
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2013
Abagworo:

My brother, please if you don't have anything meaningful to say, its better you don't say anything at all. So its now the responsibility of the people to pay tax before the government works? i don't even want to take you up on that because you are obviously speaking from ignorance. Do you know that abia indigenes pay the most taxes in Nigeria? Go, verify and inform your self become you come here to spew trash. And for your information, abia receives federation allocation just like Enugu, and even more because we are an oil producing state and part of NDDC. So what is your ocheyork friend doing with the allocation he receives from the federal government? To organize parties and settle his goons like you i guess.

Now you talk about a garden on an expressway. grin who ever does that? build a garden on an expressway while your roads are the worst in the entire nation. Can't you reason enough to know that it is ignoramus like you that he built that for? So that each time you drive by Abia expressway, you'd see the barricaded grasses on the way and conclude that abia is the most beautiful state in Nigeria...loll. Did you even stop to notice the state of the roads beside those barricaded grasses?

Once again, if you don't have anything meaningful to say, you better shut the fvck up and listen. Instead of displaying your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by conyema12(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2013
Abagworo:

How much tax was paid by the owerri indigenes for rochas to work with.
TA orji will suffer
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by conyema12(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Front page please. Mr moderator
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by eagleeye2: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2013
I wouldn't have bothered to comment. But for Abagworo and his lies.
@Abagworo, how do you sleep well at night after telling such lies on the Internet.
Even the Umuahia you are talking about, does not even look like a capital city. Just drive into Umuahia from Ubakala and you will wonder if that is what a capital city in other States look like. During OUK's time I can do 100 to 120km/h on Ubakala road, but trying that this time around is just wishing for death.
You talking of the whole south east being poor. Do you know how much IGR Aba alone gives to Abia Government? Just months ago I had to pay almost 45k for Infrastructures, property rate and other sundry expenses.
Please, whoever you are Abagworo, do us all a favour and shut the fvck up.
Abia citizens couldn't have done anything to stop T.A. Orji in 2011 election. Armoured cars, driven by Army personnel where allegedly used to ferry out ballot boxes. Pray tell, what could harmless citizens have done in the presence of Army officers who are in cahoot with the PDP rigging machines?

1 Like

Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by conyema12(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
These pictures are taken from Asa road, I would have gotten more for nairaland, but I can't drive through somes parts of aba.
Maybe other members can get the pictures.

This is abagworo and his people.

Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by sirhot(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hehe.. grin A mad place where people worship money while leaving on filth. I went the last year and I was sick when I got home. Look at the pictures above. grin grin
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by warrior01: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
sirhot: Hehe.. grin A mad place where people worship money while leaving on filth. I went the last year and I was sick when I got home. Look at the pictures above. grin grin

Can you show us your own place?At least, no matter any bad state of Aba, Your place can never measure up.
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by Nasa28(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Aba is not the worst city in nigeria cos to me its unfair to rank aba in dat category. Pls my ppl aba is worse than the worst, come to the area of road, you can not boast of any good road, before we use Azikiwe Road to console ourselves but visit their now and see for yourself. Thief T.A Orji is ntn bt an Otondo that wil neva escape the wrath of God here on earth, He collects 15k infrastructure levy, 10K for Borehole owners(the one u use for in ur house and nt commercial), Asepa levy(Yet Aba is stil dirty), Pays Workes afta every 3-4months and nt to talk of pensioners, we just want him to use the money we gave to him and work but yet he eats both our tax, levies, Fg allocation to us, Only God will judge him, the only tin he does is photo genic , his picture is every where,
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by Nasa28(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2013
Aba is not the worst city in nigeria cos to me its unfair to rank aba in dat category. Pls my ppl aba is worse than the worst, come to the area of road, you can not boast of any good road, before we use Azikiwe Road to console ourselves but visit their now and see for yourself. Thief T.A Orji is ntn bt an Otondo that wil neva escape the wrath of God here on earth, He collects 15k infrastructure levy, 10K for Borehole owners(the one u use for in ur house and nt commercial), Asepa levy(Yet Aba is stil dirty)
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by BrokenTV: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2013
phantom: many nairalanders have NO idea what sarcasm is.
that was I was trying to say
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
geeez: It's not the worst

State of Emergency is worse grin

BTW, why post pictures of the bad areas. Have you seen pics of OUK's mansion? Isn't it in Abia?

Abeg quit player hating

How will OUK mansion be a depiction of abia state? this is not a laughing matter...

I travel round Nigeria. In terms of rot, decay and bad roads, Abia state is nunber one. A demon is in power...

Even if you pay me N1m a month, I can't live in Aba. It is traumatic whenever I visit that place...
Re: Is Abia The Worst State In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
conyema12: These pictures are taken from Asa road, I would have gotten more for nairaland, but I can't drive through somes parts of aba.
Maybe other members can get the pictures.

This is abagworo and his people.

I never saw my name mentioned here. They are my people because I'm Igbo. That road is a federal road and these same people are all over supporting Jonathan for neglecting them. Orji is a Jew man and can not confront FG like Amaechi. Today work has started on Port-Harcourt section of East-West road while Abia State is neglected to their fate. Even Imo State that is an APC State is enjoying Owerri-PH Road by FG.

(1) (2) (Reply)

T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov / De Potter College Of Health Technology Form Is Out / Am I The Biggest Boy In Town? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.