Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts (4029 Views)

Ogun State Produced More Rice Than Ebonyi State(pics) / Micheal Ogbizi Is Abia New Commissioner Of Police / Why Is Abia State Electric Power Supply So Constant And Stable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by Fadekebisola(f): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2016
i have been seeing threads of Abia state been described as the most dirty and worst eastern state in south east but the question now is that is it that bad that a newly created Ebonyi state is better than it
example of such thread is www.nairaland.com/3014138/inner-streets-aba-becoming-relatively/7

Easterners over to you!

caution: this is meant to be an educative thread and not for insults and tribal exchange...thanks
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by umehmj(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2016
in terms of neatness abia is way way behind o. abakaliki the ebonyi state capital is fairly neat
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by blackmatter007: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2016
I have not been to either state but I think ebonyi is neater
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by ckmayoca: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Op u don see dogs to throw bones at so they can struggle for it. No wahala those wey get time will do as u want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by ijedallar: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2016
1.Ebonyi has the best landscape in the southeast
2.Ebonyi has the best rural and well connected road with standard bridges in the souteast
3.Ebonyi state capital is very neat now with working street light in all the street in the city and now been extended to the Local govt head qtrs.
4. Ebonyi is the base of Agriculture in the southeast
5.Ebonyi is peaceful.
The only thing Abia state can be proud of to Ebonyi is the big Aba market which all knew it has been their even before the old southeast regional govt

1 Like

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by alsina: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2016
I have lived in both states, ebonyi is doing far better in terms of road construction, electric supply, mobile network, and plans for water supply.....in abia they r far better in economy, human empowerment, and singing for any one who is the governor

3 Likes

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by explorer250(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2016
is ogbomosho better than ijebu? do Oyo have more brown roof Ogun. is the rate of genital mutilation in Ogun greater than that of ekiti? is osun girls dirtier than ondo girls. which southweset state is the mother of brown roofs?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by blackmatter007: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
alsina:
I have lived in both states, ebonyi is doing far better in terms of road construction, electric supply, mobile network, and plans for water supply.....in abia they r far better in economy, human empowerment, and singing for any one who is the governor

In the case of road construction, ebonyi has a hilly landscape comparable to that of the north, and we all knw that water degrades roads. Ebonyi is very lucky to have the best landscape in the East seconded by enugu
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by explorer250(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
I am ashamed of my eastern brothers who fell for this. have you guys ever seen Yorubas comparing there states? and you guys are here proudly exposing the faults of igboland. tufiakwa!

18 Likes

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by blackmatter007: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2016
explorer250:
I am ashamed of my eastern brothers who fell for this. have you guys ever seen Yorubas comparing there states? and you guys are here proudly exposing the faults of igboland. tufiakwa!

Bro I don't see any problem with wat the OP has posted, we all must drop the hate for once.

Pls let the discussion continue abeg

1 Like

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by explorer250(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2016
between ijebus and ogbomoshos, which one is their heads conier?

No need to include Lagos because Lagos is not a no mans land but

AN IGBOLAND. OUR CONSIDERED TERRITORY. as kwara is to Fulani so is Lagos to igbo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by paramakina202: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Umu Igbo amachaghi ihe.
A yoruba bigot opened a thread for two sister states to measure who is more dirtier than other and foooools are commenting.smh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by explorer250(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

Bro I don't see any problem with wat the OP has posted, we all must drop the hate for once.

bro, there is everything wrong with it. Have you ever seen Yoruba or hausas comparing themselves in so doing exposing their deficiencies? Do you even realise that igboland is one and that States are mere artificial creations introduced by federal government? what is the difference between IMO and Enugu? don't you know that there is no difference just that the state names but THE PEOPLE ARE THESAME

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by paramakina202: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
explorer250:

bro, there is everything wrong with it. Have you ever seen Yoruba or hausas comparing themselves in so doing exposing their deficiencies? Do you even realise that igboland is one and that States are mere artificial creations introduced by federal government? what is the difference between IMO and Enugu? don't you know that there is no difference just that the state names but THE PEOPLE ARE THESAME
Teach him if he is willing to learn.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by explorer250(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
paramakina202:
Umu Igbo amachaghi ihe.
A yoruba bigot opened a thread for two sister states to measure who is more dirtier than other and foooools are commenting.smh.

Guy I can't believe that our so called learned brothers fell for this cheap crap

5 Likes

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by blackmatter007: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
explorer250:

Yes but who brought about state creation?, is it not the north? The yorubas have always been the Allies of the igbos but the north choose to incite one against the other.

Bro pls quit the hate, we all need each other.
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by chiefobdk(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
gullible Igbo people will come here to bash each other when the aim of the yoruba op is to cause u Igbo people to fight and curse each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by ucnwafor(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
explorer250:
is ogbomosho better than ijebu? do Oyo have more brown roof Ogun. is the rate of genital mutilation in Ogun greater than that of ekiti? is osun girls dirtier than ondo girls. which southweset state is the mother of brown roofs?
kikikikikikikikik op he who lives in glass house, don't throw stones........... Western ladies had been dirty since AD 30

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by chiefobdk(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fadekebisola:
i have been seeing threads of Abia state been described as the most dirty and worst eastern state in south east but the question now is that is it that bad that a newly created Ebonyi state is better than it
example of such thread is www.nairaland.com/3014138/inner-streets-aba-becoming-relatively/7

Easterners over to you!

caution: this is meant to be an educative thread and not for insults and tribal exchange...thanks
p

as cone head yoruba.

U should concern urself wit

do ibadan 've more brown roof Dan abeokuta

Will osun pay salary...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by ucnwafor(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
explorer250:
broda mi, as soon as this trash from a useless OP I knew that she could be one of the dirtiest species from western region..........smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by ucnwafor(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
explorer250:
broda mi, as soon as I saw this trash from a useless OP I knew that she could be one of the dirtiest species from western region..........smh

6 Likes

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by chiefobdk(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

shut up and listen to people who 've been here since2007 and kno the politics of nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by blackmatter007: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
chiefobdk:

shut up and listen to people who 've been here since2007 and kno the politics of nairaland

I should shut up? Do you want us to end up abusing ourselves, by the way in real life I could employ you so you should be the one to shut the hell up.

Animal!

1 Like

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by paramakina202: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
explorer250:

Guy I can't believe that our so called learned brothers fell for this cheap crap
They can actually fall for anything..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by blackmatter007: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nairaland is filled with bigots, I can as well open a thread about Ibadan and ekiti, some will respond reasonably, while others will rain abuses on me..

We are all the same, igbos and yorubas have the same amount of bigots.
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by babyfaceafrica: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nice...I think Enugu is better...don't know of others
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by blackmatter007: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Nice...I think Enugu is better...don't know of others

Not just better but the best. amongst the old regional capitals, Enugu is the only capital that followed the master plan. after Abuja, enugu is the second best planned city in Nigeria. Enugu was planned from scratch during the coal boom in the 1900s. Correct me if I'm wrong about the date.
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by babyfaceafrica: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

Not just better but the best. amongst the old regional capitals, Enugu is the only capital that followed the master plan. after Abuja, enugu is the second best planned city in Nigeria. Enugu was planned from scratch during the coal boom in the 1900s. Correct me if I'm wrong about the date.
hmmm...but its expensive to live in at least in SE...houses and food there no be beans
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by MaziOmenuko: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Easterners over to you!

So you started a thread to compare the worse between 2 Eastern states.

You fan bigotry and turn around to warn against such in your last paragraph.

Any Igbo son that contributes to this dckk measuring thread needs to have his head rechecked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by blackmatter007: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
hmmm...but its expensive to live in at least in SE...houses and food there no be beans

I agree my brother, but nna, with the agricultural projects in the East, in some few years we will be able to supply all our food wants and even export to other regions. But IMO state seems to be the only state in the east with out an agricultural plan.
Everything abagworo post about IMO makes me shake my head and wonder where my lovely state is heading to.

Okoroawusa need to be evicted from imo state
Re: Is Abia State Really Worse Than Ebonyi State Of South-east...argue With Facts by MaziOmenuko: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Btw, I am trying to remember the name if Akanu Ibiam's first daughter from his 3rd wife.

Who can help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do People Of The South-south Contribute To The Development Of This Country? / Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details / Nigeria Army Sleeping On The Rockin Gwoza Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.