Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? (5214 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / ABOMINATION: 24 Yr Old Elder Brother Impregnant His Younger Sister In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nairalanders what will you do if your brother(17yrs)open up to you that he has impregnated his girlfriend(15yrs) and they are planning to abort.seriously his my brother and i am confused this morning when he called and i said i will call back but right now i am planing to tell my parent because i dont want a situation whereby the girl will abort and something bad happen to her.pls nairalanders what do you think i can do because i am very upset,confuse and sad right now.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by iameugene(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Do you wanna get pregnant too?? Cux i can do dat grin
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by pasqal09: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Get the pampers naa
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by jnrbayano(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
Nairalanders what will you do if your brother(17yrs)open up to you that he has impregnated his girlfriend(15yrs) and they are planning to abort.seriously his my brother and i am confused this morning when he called and i said i will call back but right now i am planing to tell my parent because i dont want a situation whereby the girl will abort and something bad happen to her.pls nairalanders what do you think i can do because i am very upset,confuse and sad right now.

My brothers are married.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
iameugene:
Do you wanna get pregnant too?? Cux i can do dat grin
what da fuuuck,cant you just advice?
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Exjoker(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Why you wan carry person matter for your head?. You should make sure the girl have a safe delivery
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sorry i cnt help cos i don't av a brother.
Ordinary condom ur broda no fit buy...he couldn't afford #30. nawa ooooo
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
jnrbayano:

My brothers are married.
so they should get married or what you trying to say?
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by harrysterol(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
All he need to do is prepare for traditional marriage as simple as dt grin tongue
Wen he was playing karaoke or kungfu panda d dint remember dt results will b achieved

3 Likes

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
please kindly inform your parent to save their future and that of the unborn baby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Teephive:

please kindly inform your parent to save their future and that of the unborn baby
yes i am planning,thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by iameugene(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
what da fuuuck,cant you just advice?
ohkay do not tell yhur parent... I always thought of getting a gurl pregnant n getting in trouble grin if ion have money i will sell my phone to provide money for abortion, so go n abort it straight angry dont spoil d boy's carear grin
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
harrysterol:
All he need to do is prepare for traditional marriage as simple as dt grin tongue
Wen he was playing karaoke or fungfu panda d dint remember dt results will b achieved
my dad will not take it easy on him if he find out talkless of him arranging one traditional wedding for him.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
This is real mess! Your bro and the girl are too young to take full responsibility of bringing up a child. If she is going to keep the baby you just have to tell your parents so they can decide with the girls parents. If not i'm sorry to say this the girl should be taken to good facility for an abortion.......what I wrote just confused me sha. damn all this small children fucking up and down. Oga o!
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by harrysterol(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
my dad will not take it easy on him if he find out talkless of him arranging one traditional wedding for him.
he just proved to u that he is a man undecided so he will be respected as one grin

So what r u trying to imply now undecided abort the baby? Like seriously ur kidding me,

As for the 15yr gal hehe her case dy supreme Court cos it won't b funny wen the time comes
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes i am planning,thanks dear.
uwc.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by chimerase2: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
He needs google more than any body nw in his life grin

He has to buy something grin
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Oluwatosean(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
i'd advice u tell ur mom abi u want make e kill person pikin ni?

1 Like

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by ireneony(f): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
why dont you kick her tommy, so the baby will go awaygrin mtchewww. op u de lie sha . in op voice #i must make frontpage#

1 Like

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by nickz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
prettythicksme:
shockedshockedshocked
abortion is not an option oh...
how does a 17 year old boy not know how to use a condom
i learnt that shiit when i was 14/15

you are older/matured talk to your dad first
don't let "he got her pregnant" be the base of discussion
let it be "how do we make plans for the baby"
find someone matured from the guys family and talk sense to them
don't give them the chance to start On claiming your brother forced her into it
they are both equal and deserve same treatment.....na two of them e dey sweet when dem dey do amgrin

you should realise a 17 yr old boy has dreams...make una no abandon the boy to face the burden alonesad
EVERY CHILD IS A GIFT!!
no matter the circumstance
nobody should mention marriage
if dey mention marriage,pm me;make i carry my AK-47 COME

2 Likes

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Welder(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
If they plan on abortion already...why did your brother tell you?
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by ROZZAYY(f): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmm pweety dear dis is a serious issue, u guys shuld think well b4 u act ok.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by FLAWLES(f): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Congratulations OP
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by KillerBeauty(f): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
15yrs is damn too young,am thinking of safe delivery
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by gnykelly(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
stand aside.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by dechandel(f): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Give them money for abortionundecided
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by HonourablePomk: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
dechandel:
Give them money for abortionundecided

shocked What if that girl is your relation . . . This is not an advice its murder
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
ireneony:
why dont you kick her tommy, so the baby will go awaygrin mtchewww. op u de lie sha . in op voice #i must make frontpage#
you get sense yes or no?pls be mature once!!
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
nickz:
shockedshockedshocked
abortion is not an option oh...
how does a 17 year old boy not know how to use a condom
i learnt that shiit when i was 14/15

you are older/matured talk to your dad first
don't let "he got her pregnant" be the base of discussion
let it be "how do we make plans for the baby"
find someone matured from the guys family and talk sense to them
don't give them the chance to start On claiming your brother forced her into it
they are both equal and deserve same treatment.....na two of them e dey sweet when dem dey do amgrin

you should realise a 17 yr old boy has dreams...make una no abandon the boy to face the burden alonesad
EVERY CHILD IS A GIFT!!
no matter the circumstance
nobody should mention marriage
if dey mention marriage,pm me;make i carry my AK-47 COME
nickz doing shiiiits since 18bc hehehehe and thanks for the advice.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Hmmmm pweety dear dis is a serious issue, u guys shuld think well b4 u act ok.
thanks dear.
Re: My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
FLAWLES:
Congratulations OP
That i will be grandma right or why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Allow This? Guys, Can You Do This? / Funny Video-girl's Huge Backsides Make All The Guys To Act Like Blind Men / A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.