Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! (743 Views)

Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
My friend whom I attended kadpoly with is in a delima

his parents are insisting
he marries a woman he impregnated, because she's white.

she works with UNICEF and my friend a lab scientists, they met when she came to Nigeria for an assignment

please what should I tell my friend??
Re: She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! by vizkiz: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
#throws 3cards on the table...

"Last card" angry
Re: She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! by fuckshit: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
what the FÜCK!!! 11yrs older, nothing FÜCKING wrong marry her grin since your parent don agree you no get problem
Re: She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
fuckshit: what the FÜCK!!! 11yr old works with UNICEF? as FÜCKING WHAT?
. Ode He said 11years older
Re: She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! by fuckshit: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
feran14: . Ode He said 11years older
FÜCK!!! now i see it, where are my FÜCKING glasses let me modify, FÜCK!!!
Re: She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! by fuckshit: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
feran14: . Ode He said 11years older
FÜCK! next time correct without FÜCKING mentioning ode grin
Re: She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! by morhsuud22(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abeg which time be Argentina vs Germany?
Re: She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
morhsuud22: Abeg which time be Argentina vs Germany?
bro mi don't know ooo... make we ask the audience. ...but seriously am certain that Germany must win....
Re: She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! by morhsuud22(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
I swear na dem sure pass.....see their nickname sef DIE MANNSCHAFT...you go need to take deep breath
KAYCEEJUNIOR: bro mi don't know ooo... make we ask the audience. ...but seriously am certain that Germany must win....
Re: She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
morhsuud22: I swear na dem sure pass.....see their nickname sef DIE MANNSCHAFT...you go need to take deep breath
meeeen if they win that means say na only them waka come ooo

(1) (Reply)

What It Feels Like To Leave Our Single Parents / My Gate Crash Experience / If You Were To Get Married...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.