Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Sunday Morning: How Was Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Morning: How Was Church? (12993 Views)

Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning / Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? / "errors" I Hear On The Sunday Morning Pulpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Morning: How Was Church? by umlqueen(f): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2008
Amazingly awesome, drove 3 hours for Winners service and had a wonderful time from the begining to end
Re: Sunday Morning: How Was Church? by Cristalz(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2008
Today. . . .Parable of The Sower.

Always been a favorite of mine,but i think the sermon delivery coulda been more interesting and lively. Anyway bottomline,whatever message the Almighty leaves for you today,absorb it,ingest and digest,meditate on it constantly,and let it take effect in your life with visible results.

Try not to let other cares and worries displace the importance of the Word in your daily life.

Aint easy but possible. smiley
Re: Sunday Morning: How Was Church? by nana(f): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2008
Cristalz:

Today. . . .Parable of The Sower.

Always been a favorite of mine,but i think the sermon delivery coulda been more interesting and lively. Anyway bottomline,whatever message the Almighty leaves for you today,absorb it,ingest and digest,meditate on it constantly,and let it take effect in your life with visible results.

Try not to let other cares and worries displace the importance of the Word in your daily life.

Aint easy but possible. smiley
Lucky you. Church service starts by 12 and is meant to finish by 3 but when the preacher is a talkative,u aint sharing the grace till about 4pm.
Re: Sunday Morning: How Was Church? by Cristalz(f): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2008
For real? Wow,thats quite long.

Guess its one of the rather few things i like about the Catholic church. Attend the 6am mass,you're good and done by 7.30 with the rest of the day to yourself. Gotta be prepared to get up like 4.30am tho.  .  .thats the hard part grin
Re: Sunday Morning: How Was Church? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2008
Had a wonderful time in church today!
Re: Sunday Morning: How Was Church? by lucabrasi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2008
sadly didnt go to church today,but GOD knows it couldnt be helped cause i couldnt make it there
Re: Sunday Morning: How Was Church? by atutupoyo(f): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2008
Church was wow learnt the steps to blessing:
1. Obedience-- to the word of God ( Deut 28:1-3)
2. Forgiveness -Have a forgiving heart, God has forgiven us so we are to forgive others.
3. Vision
4. Knowledge
5. Persistence- believe and walk in Gods ways no matter the circumstance, what ever ur hands find to do, do so far is of
God
6. Sowing-- what ever u sow u shall reap
7. Praise-- thank God for what he has done, what his doing and what is to do.
Re: Sunday Morning: How Was Church? by syren: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2008
I feel very refreshed and ready to face the rest of the week. grin
Re: Sunday Morning: How Was Church? by Pataki: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2008
syren:

I feel very refreshed and ready to face the rest of the week. grin
Bless God for you grin grin

@ Topic,

Had my service on the internet ( I actually overslept this morning embarassed). Thank God for technology. I was able to watch a live transmission from Nigeria.

Bless God for renewing my strength like that of the eagle!!!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. / Are Long Prayers Usually The Most Effective? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.