Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Heartbroken... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken... (928 Views)

MY Friend Is Heartbroken / Heartbroken And Need Advice / Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken... by thewidemouth(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Yestiday, my girl broke up with me.. Her reason was she felt she was not good enough for me.. She doesn't even want to remain friends with me.. I didn't argue or try to convince her, all I said was "OK".. She has insecurity issues and she always feel that I dnt love her like the way she loves me.. We have quarrelld ova dis countless numba of times nd I try to convince her dat I care a lot bout her.. She came to "toast" or "chyke" me 1st nd I fell for her wen I got to know her more and more.. I hated d fact dat she was always bringin it up nd always sayin hw I wud neva hv liked her if she didn't come to me 1st.. She always think I'm just hvin pity on her since she had a crush on me.. I wish we did not break up but d trut is dat I just had to let her go.. Nw, my LACK of DEEP remorse at loosin her is makin think she was right afta all.. Mayb I dnt reali love her.. Am I wrong?? I'm confusd..
Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Touching...sowiii...life goes on!
Re: Heartbroken... by thewidemouth(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2014
efobiugochukwu: Touching...sowiii...life goes on!
Tnx...
Re: Heartbroken... by Demlad99(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Maybe you didn't afterall
Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
efobiugochukwu: Touching...sowiii...life goes on!
...**singing**...life goes on...on n on...in white house...life goes on....
Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...**singing**...life goes on...on n on...in white house...life goes on....
Temi dis one weh u dey sing every were dis mrn? wats d secret? habi na d baf weh u baf wit salt wata dey swt ur body? grin
Re: Heartbroken... by pasqal09: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2014
I guess you're right. You're pretty confused
Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2014
eyyah, so sorry 4ur loss. try hard next time.
Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2014
sameer1212: Temi dis one weh u dey sing every were dis mrn? wats d secret? habi na d baf weh u baf wit salt wata dey swt ur body? grin
...abi ooo....body dey sweet me kilode....
Re: Heartbroken... by Tymax(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2014
The truth is you don't value her. If you do, you will be terrified to lose her. She said she wanted to go and all you could say was "okay"? That must have torn her apart.

This is why women don't like asking us out.
Re: Heartbroken... by Tymax(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...abi ooo....body dey sweet me kilode....
Tell us the secret grin
Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax:
Tell us the secret grin
...hmmmm..u sure u wanna knw d secret??
Re: Heartbroken... by Tymax(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmmm..u sure u wanna knw d secret??
come and whisper in my ears baby. grin
Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax:
come and whisper in my ears baby. grin
...naughty u
Re: Heartbroken... by Agybabe(f): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
You are not confused my dear.

She's just scared of Ebola. grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax: The truth is you don't value her. If you do, you will be terrified to lose her. She said she wanted to go and all you could say was "okay"? That must have torn her apart.

This is why women don't like asking us out.
Spot on
Re: Heartbroken... by Tymax(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...naughty u
kiss
Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax: kiss
...dont bribe me with dat,youngman..
Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Get a new life cool. Cause Life goes on cheesy
Re: Heartbroken... by Tymax(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...dont bribe me with dat,youngman..
kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Heartbroken... by Houseofglam7(f): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sorry bro.
Pick up the pieces and move on.
Re: Heartbroken... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
You broke her heart instead.

I remb being in this kind of shoes sometime in the past, I was giving too much to mk it work, my friends kept warning me, I dey form love is blind.

It struck me oneday to test dis love after a lot of soul searching. Then I got something similar to your comment ' Its ok by me(him) if this (break up) is truly wat you (myself) want '
I led the break up but was the heart broken.
He keeps saying I broke his heart but in truth we know who did and we didn't hv to argue it.

Wat will be will be, if she's still in doubt then it means there is something you are not doing right and she knows. You can't force love.
Re: Heartbroken... by Lovebond34(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
u broke up wif ur "lecturer lovr"

(1) (Reply)

Once In A Life Time Tip: Reasons Why People Get Dumped (boys And Girls) / Most Ladies Beauty Are Deceitful / Nagging Men, What's Ur Say On It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.