Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

"Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks (4389 Views)

Guys Versus Girls (photos) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / For Assholes With GirlFriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi: Wacky, just finished that blackberry thread. Omo mehn, na so so hide hide dem de hide post for dia. I no see any major talk from Ngokafor for dia.

it is customary for mod(s) to hide post where the epicentre of discussion has been deviated from the main theme.

Anyhow, I don already tell you say dat guy seriously eff up. If I smash my babe's phone, I'm not gonna apologize for doing so. Nor will I make any sort of reparations until I've satisfied my reason for doing so.

He just had to let out the anger.

You know, I completely agree with spoiling one's woman, being her knight in shining armor, but there is such a thing as being her fool. That I do not agree with. That guy should have let her stew in her anger until she matured. Being nice is not the same as being silly.

Well, nothing wrong in that but I can no longer give what I can't afford to lose or what someone isn't ready to reciprocate me with.

That's why I sparingly and sparsely give these day. On the flip side of the coin, I am a naturally born cheerful giver but the miasmic and parasitic nature of naija dating sphere is almost insipid on the tongue.

The ish of always calling, always texting etc. I used to do that. I would still do it. It is my prinviple that the man should always reach out to the woman. But the instant it's taken for granted, I'll let the little girl be. There's enough craziness out there in the world to have to burden myself with more craziness in my Control.

Well that's why I give sparingly and sparsely.

Far as I'm concerned, you want a relationship, you find a real grown-up woman not a kid, not that I think that there are that many sha. undecided
Yeah... A grown woman indeed who only realise that age isn't on her side and so she would act 'nice'.

Yeah yeah...
Re: "Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks by WackyJ1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Choi see argument. If Ihedinobi was not impressed with 2sexy before. He better be now.

2s£xy:

Obviously, the chemistry is rather complicated than simple; it is wholly latent and passively psychological. This is why even the culprits are oblivious of their own atrocities(they will hardly yield to such ideology) and you will hear guys saying girls have fish brain or they don't know what they want.

Only those who have had their baptism of fire with these species know and understand their terrain.

if those who are aggressively abused would still say: '... I miss my ex' what do you expect and you see why its psychological and somewhat biological and body chemistry?

I pray you meet her. Majority just don't get it. If you read my other post again, you would wonder why someone that had a man massage her feet, cook for her, fan her, etc would call him a weakling.

This had me in a pensive mood; I was in brown study for long and pondering over it per milli-second.

Damn! Damn that woman that would call me such.

Didn't you read that 'How to Maintain and Control a Woman' thread? Did you see where the OP confessed that a girl he was TOO nice and that was WHY she left him?

They won't agree but I have read countless thread where most confessed that they don't want a 'brother' in person of a 'boyfriend'--another way to demoralise,demean and criticise 'Mr Nice Guy'. The earlier you accept this man, the better for you. It is simple chemical equation.

That's all, folks.
This was what i wanted to comment on yesterday. Simply put many of them are not consciously aware that they are doing what they're doing.
2. Many of this so called matured girls are only "matured" because they've made the mistakes before and have made a "choice" to either suppress or change.
3. Many times even in this so called mature girls, this tendency still lies dormant and it shows itself immediately a man falls prey to the dark side of love and starts showing the girl too much attention. The only thing is that in the mature girls, it's greatly suppressed.
So it depends on what you really want

4. This type of girl you keep waiting for and saying she's the only one that you would settle for (her type actually). Those girls ready made are very very few and they are many good guys out there who also deserve them.
What about considering the potential that the girl that is immature or suffering from the effects of this latent psychological and chemical inclinations earlier mentioned could be led to change with Love and patience and tolerance? Especially when you know it's not their fault.
This question is just asked now is why i think people like the blackberry dude persisted even after the girl repeated showed her foolishness and immaturity.
Re: "Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi: Vengeance has never healed the hurting and never can, bro. That's why players still lose out in the end.

It is not a matter of vengeance but rather making her know what you too are capable of doing as well and make her know you ain't stup!d

The cure is to let it go. That way you can heal and love someone more open to your love. Or else, you foul the springs of human affection within you and turn into an angry, bitter lonely cynic completely emotionally bankrupt.

when you say let go, do you necessarily mean forgetting your history and fall prey again?
And you don't expect me to just give her that respect where she NEVER earned it, do you? You are dead man if you do that and trust me, majority of the failed relationships spring and stem from holding these daughter of eve without measurable calcutions to ascertain if they are really worth it. If you do that, you just may end up buying a 'gold plated iron' thinking it's gold.

When you find a good woman, bro, she's #1 in your life. She can't be less. You would shoot yourself assigning her to a lower place just because you're afraid she'll hurt you.

she has to prove her worth! Else she is not my no 1 priority!

So, I disagree with punishing a girl who has hurt you emotionally. It does not help you get better. Walk away, bear yiur grief and let yourself love again. There are real women who are capable of loving a man so well that he forgets who did what to him. Of course they're hard to find. What good thing isn't? But if you stay in the right condition of mind, they'll find you and you them.

nope, it is not when you give someone back their own their own medicine. I don't pull the trigger whoever pulls the trigger calls for war but that would only be if I know I have invested heavily... Which I hardly do these days anyway. So, I could just let her be.
Re: "Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks by WackyJ1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:
When you find a good woman, bro, she's #1 in your life. She can't be less. You would shoot yourself assigning her to a lower place just because you're afraid she'll hurt you.
If this is what falling in love entails then i don't want Love. Ah. All that talk up there is why the ladies love you. But it's not true. The girl must not be the No 1 woman in your life. imagine being afraid she'll hurt me. If you must truly be in control and in charge of a woman and the relationship you must not be afraid to lose her. You must not be afraid of pain.
It is this fear that turns nice guys to wimps

Ihedinobi:
So, I disagree with punishing a girl who has hurt you emotionally. It does not help you get better. Walk away, bear yiur grief and let yourself love again.
Punishing makes you feel good man. It helps

Ihedinobi:
There are real women who are capable of loving a man so well that he forgets who did what to him. Of course they're hard to find. What good thing isn't? But if you stay in the right condition of mind, they'll find you and you them.
You talking about Real woman is like ladies talking about Real men.
Re: "Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sagamite: Yes, nice guys get sex too. Let me explain how it works to you:

Nice guy - the girl makes him work hard and exhaust his resources before she gives it up after a long period of time. The type of guy that takes her on several dates, treats her like a princess and then she gives it up like 2-8 months after, completely on her terms and condition. She sees it as rewarding him for doing so well and working hard. She then expects him to commit, while she is only enjoying him and his attention or managing him just in case nothing exciting comes along. Normally, majority of the girls like the way these kind of guys likes and treat them. If he stops doing those, she would stop liking him.

Alpha Males - the girl finds them mysterious and emotionally unavailable. She works as hard if not harder than him in kicking off the relationship. He hardly exhaust much resources before she decides she wants to jump in bed with him. The type of guy that meets her and starts getting funky with her by the second date if not the first, she is doing all the things she has always boasted she would never do and she would give it up anytime between same night to 1 month of meeting him, and it is even mostly on his terms, maybe she gets the rights to the conditions. They negotiate. She might even give it up to him and expect nothing in return (e.g. that rubbish called commitment), besically make it a one night stand or fck buddies. She sees it as a privilege sleeping with him. Normally, majority of the girls are besotted with these guys, not merely liking the way the guy likes them. He really does not have to do much and she would still like him.

Yes, some Alpha Males may end up with used-up babes, but at least they know they have taken their entitlement of use and are not only taking used-up babes when they have never had many fresh ones. Most nice guys get used-up babes after years of trying to get this used-up babes fresh but the girls either put them in reserve or indirectly or directly tell them to fck-off. Then when the sell-by date is aproaching, they now tell them to come and take a discount before the taste completely deteriorates. Alpha males have had so many fresh goods offered to them on a platter of gold, fresh is not a big deal later because they are used to the taste.

I don't know what you want, but I kind of like to be the latter. It is in my best interest.

The above from https://www.nairaland.com/1127016/alpha-male-vs-nice-guy/7#13932900 is the reason that many guys think that they are in the disadvantaged minority of "nice guys" or "good guys" and that the sluts are in the majority. But here's the actual truth:

We believe such things as the above because we want to do the same shitt. You feel like you're getting left behind. That's a load of bull. When I played briefly all, save maybe one, of the girls I went for or got were sluts already. "Fresh" fire! The "fresh" girls that get hit are mostly ensnared by the "nice guy" card that the player shows at first. It's already established sluts that want the bad boy for the challenge that he represents.

No doubt, the sluts were once virgins, so wasn't there a time that they were good girls too? Lol. Lemme give you an example. https://www.nairaland.com/1484637/how-found-heavenly-feeling-true is a thread which author claims contains 98% truth. Well, whether that's true or not, what would you call a girl of that sort even while she's a virgin? Here's the Opening Post of that thread:

This story is 98% fact, 2% fiction, with maybe minor embellishment.I just felt like putting this story out there for people (particularly ladies) who still havent found theirs.
Okay, here goes nothing!
I've always been sexually aware...yes as far back as i can remember...i was lucky, by the time i was in nursery two, i could read, really read way past your average toddler. I remember feeling insulted when my grandfather bought me junior encyclopedia for my fourth birthday and i told him , "Granpa I finished all twevlve volumes of these two years ago!"
I dont mean to brag...or maybe I do grin but i was my parents pride and they often bragged about me to relations...Look at "bigdiva" in the corner reading the newspaper.
By the time i was 6 years old, I had broken into my father's books...he holds a Ph.D in Literature in English and thus had a large collection of books,classic literary books, amongst others wink. My parents censored what we used to watch back then but my dad probably forgot about his books..he had a huge collection of Intimate books which he had packed away in the village ; books that were very sexplicit.During the chrismas break, we went to the village and I found these books and read. They excited me strongly. I had no idea what i was feeling, I just knew that it was sweet.Once, i tried to self-service whilst reading a book about a professor whose dick was held hostage by his student. I was barely 7 then, my grandmother caught me and shouted that i should remove my hand from my womanliness ( I was lying on my stomach, with the book in my left, rubbing my Kitty-Cat with my right). Good thing she couldnt read, because i calmly looked up at her and told her with an innocent look on my face that my tummy hurts!grin. She looked so shamefaced that day.
Anyway, what I'm trying to establish is that by the time i was seven, i knew all about sex, and the pleasures it could give and i couldnt wait to be old enough to try it. Funny enough, after my grandmum caught me, i never tried to self-service again or pursue intimate pleasures because i knew I got lucky. if it was someone that could read, there could have been no denying that i was self-servicing. Besides, I come from a family of eight, and even though we lived in a 5 bedroom duplex, there was no way I could get away from my siblings for long enough to do anything.

Point is, being virgin does not make anyone, guy or girl, morally chaste. What makes them good is their choice to keep their bodies for marriage or to recover from sexxual failures and rein in their horses. So, girls like this would be called "fresh", I suppose, at their first time, no?

I'd place more moral value on a non-virgin that gave it up (probably as a mistake or failure somehow) in a committed relationship (or, at least, what she thought was a committed relationship) and then made the choice to hold herself after that and stay out of such mistakes or failures until she's married than I would on a virgin hunting an orgassm.

Guys, there are not that few good guys and girls out there. The feeling that they are that few is an illusion created by the bragging of the bad guys and girls who use their braggadocio to bury any guilt or shame or inadequacy they feel. I would know, I've played the Game smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies / Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. / My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.