Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

For Assholes With GirlFriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Assholes With GirlFriends (36647 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / "Nice" Guys versus Assholes/Jerks / Assholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Assholes With GirlFriends by Babasessy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2011
Note: This Is Real

Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by omega25red(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2011
Babasessy:

Note: This Is Real
guess you are an asshole who "had" a girlfriend? undecided
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Babasessy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2011
omega25red:

guess you are an Naugthy-person who "had" a girlfriend? undecided
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I guess u're guilty and afraid, better mend your ways b4 you loose that jewel.
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by HighChief4(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2011
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2011
While u not giving her money for brazilian wig and blackberry another mugu is busy doing that for hergrin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2011
[size=28pt]WOOT! WOOT!![/size]

that's what's up!  grin

lefulefu:

While u not giving her money for brazilian wig and blackberry another mugu is busy doing that for hergrin grin grin grin grin grin

lol! go away jor!  grin
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Mavor: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
shay na 9ja girls? 99.9% no worth am jare!!! Make the oda guy be mugu!!! He is very welcome. tongue
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Moronic Thread!. . .[/size]
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by ShyOne(f): 4:31am On Oct 31, 2011
@ Poster

A wonderful photo - a picture is worth a thousand words - a great big thumbs up to you my friend.
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Dyt(f): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2011
^^ where u bn?
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by freecocoa(f): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2011
wink wink
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by freecocoa(f): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Moronic Thread!. . .[/size]
Is someone guilty?hmmm
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
While u not buying her recharge cards she is busy showing off her boobs to random guys on 2go for hundred naira recharge cards grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by ShyOne(f): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2011
Dyt:

^^ where u bn?

Working like a slave - also am busy packing EVERYTHING for Nigeria - I miss your words on NL - how have you been my friend?
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by md4real(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
and its vice versa o.
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
You know. . . all that really factors into her head when she hits 30.
When they are young (Which is really when you'd want them) and stupid, they will still stick to the guy maltreating them.

Life facts.
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
lefulefu:

While u not buying her recharge cards she is busy showing off her bosoms to random guys on 2go for hundred naira recharge cards grin grin grin grin grin

are you really in the UK? grin
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Babasessy(m): 1:26am On Nov 01, 2011
pix

Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

are you really in the UK? grin
mzdarkskin assuming u were in nigeria does that mean u would be ignorant in what goes on in ur country jamaica?
haba whats strange if a nigerian abroad knows what goes on in nigeria grin.Abeg i am not one of those type of nigerians in the uk who try to act british and come up with fake british accents grin.Even though i am still in the uk i still have my very thick african accent grin.I am a true born african and a proud nigerian grin.To tell u the truth many nigerians over here when they go back to nigeria put on airs and look down on their fellow nigerians living in nigeria but as for me i am a true man of the ppl.Let me tell u if i was in lagos this minute i would easily mix up with the area boys and feel at home because i know say dem be part of me grin.
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^ I know say u be area boy
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2011
2buff:

^^ I know say u be area boy
na crime to be area boy? grin grin grin grin grin
u suppose even know say all those our oga them for abuja wey dey wear monkey coat and agbada and dey theif our money with biro even worse pass area boys grin.Me na the original ghetto soldier grin
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Emeka72(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
^ So congratulations.
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by coderXO(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
This guy is lonely.
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 10, 2011
lefulefu:

mzdarkskin assuming u were in nigeria does that mean u would be ignorant in what goes on in your country jamaica?
haba whats strange if a nigerian abroad knows what goes on in nigeria grin.Abeg i am not one of those type of nigerians in the uk who try to act british and come up with fake british accents grin.Even though i am still in the uk i still have my very thick african accent grin.I am a true born african and a proud nigerian grin.To tell u the truth many nigerians over here when they go back to nigeria put on airs and look down on their fellow nigerians living in nigeria but as for me i am a true man of the ppl.Let me tell u if i was in lagos this minute i would easily mix up with the area boys and feel at home because i know say dem be part of me grin.

true words! I respect that. smiley
I wish i could see your face.
I bet you are always smiling. grin grin
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

true words! I respect that. smiley
I wish i could see your face.
I bet you are always smiling. grin grin
cheesy cheesy

Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by SAFO(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
So lefu you be uncle tom house negro? LOL

Yessa massa I sis coming sur. Massas good massa. Hesa takes good cares of us. LAWL  grin grin
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Njgirl1: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2011
UK or UKRAINE lefulefu which 1 if uR gonna lie about being in jand learn 4rm ur bros 190 and mr cork they are lying too but are consistent they dont travel 4rm uk 2 ukraine in a milisecond.
Did u just call ur self a TRUE BORN AFRICAN; Abomination dude u re a born african but u are so far 4rm true no true african will diss his race and country on a public forum reread ur anti 9jagal threads and see what I m talking abt. Please do africa a favour stick permanently 2 uk or ukraine mary oyibo and tel ur kids not 2 marry africans dat way we will get ur racist unpatriotic pathetic genes outta africa SAME ADVICE GOES 2 190 MR CORK AND ODA 'RACIST 2WARDS ONES RACE' AFRICAN DUDES
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2011
Poster,if ur rily sincere 'bout wat ur sayin den u can take my kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss for being such a darlin else den ur jst a bloody LIAR like d odas! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by born2boink(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
for your asshole girlfriend

Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2011
NJ girl see as the thing jus dey bite because na oyibo woman dey with me grin
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
SAFO:

So lefu you be uncle tom house negro? LOL

Yessa massa I sis coming sur. Massas good massa. Hesa takes good cares of us. LAWL  grin grin
na wetin do u? grin
i dey try to smile to mzdarkskin and u dey call me uncle tom because of dat.na wah for u grin
Re: For Assholes With GirlFriends by Goldieluks: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
@OP,you may be right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout These Unique But Lovely Couple( Photo) / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.