Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? (1491 Views)

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by heaslhsob(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2008
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Riskie(f): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2008
Nothing is wrong with you. Having a preference is not a crime wink
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2008
nothing is wrong with you smiley

but when you say old? how ooollllddddd tongue

hope say no be like grandmama cheesy
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by tope2000(f): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2008
nothing, u are perfectly fine wink
u and usher have sumthing in common ni jare cheesy
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Riskie(f): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2008
studentetc:

Nothing is wrong with you. You just like[b] worn out Chassis[/b]. Thats all

grin grin grin
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by kingdong(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2008
studentetc:

Nothing is wrong with you. You just like worn out Chassis. Thats all

dass eet !!
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2008
Nothing's wrong with you.

Unless there's something you're not telling. . .
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by doyin13(m): 1:28am On Jul 07, 2008
You should count your blessings, you do not have a thing for Older men
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 07, 2008
doyin13:

You should count your blessings, you do not have a thing for Older men

Lmao!!!
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by ikamefa(f): 2:15am On Jul 07, 2008
@ topic you're alright jare

one mans meat is anothers poison  cheesy
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by spoilt(f): 2:20am On Jul 07, 2008
nothing do you. One taste and you are hooked! grin
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Radiant(f): 2:42am On Jul 07, 2008
Funny guy grin
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by bugybugy(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2008
Nothing is wrong with you, so do I and I have always dated ppl older than I [b][/b]
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2008
some ppl always say older ladies been there and done that.MORE EXPERIENCED AND NOT INTO GAMES
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Busta(f): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2008
nuthing is wrong with u . . . just ur own preference.

hey, as long as they take care of u and satisfy u.
everyman to his own abeg.
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by ima1(f): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2008
grin still looking for someone to treat you like your mama, man grow up cuz all this shit will be out of your system in a few years and pray you don't end up marrying an older woman, so you wouldn't cheat on her when the "looking for my mama" syndrome is outta your system.
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Godalone(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2008
studentetc:

Nothing is wrong with you. You just like worn out Chassis. Thats all
I can't laugh o.
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2008
U aint got a problem, its just that the problem got U
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by snoop4real: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2008
e be like say i buy dat ur preference oh
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Gamine(f): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2008
Oju ko ko ro is ur problem

u r myopic
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Belface: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2008
Nothing. You are just bashed in the head cheesy angry
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Vladislav(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2008
Nothing is wrong with you; you just have this thing to loved and pampered that's all; And I think it's a sweet thing to be loved by someone with a MATURE HEART.

You are the man;,, for me I am tired of all these young ladies that lie just way too much; I have a few situations where I ask a youn lady out on a date and she ssays no; when I say ok let's stop seeing each other, they rebel and say no, it's out of the question, BUT they still won't date me yet they won't let me go so I can find someone else to love me. I just can't stand the toture of looking at what you''ll never hold in your arms. STILL they won't let you go. Only the mature understand when to hold on and when to let you know it's ok between the two of you; That's why I prefer the REAL MATURE Women.
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by phriz(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2008
OH BOY! That one nah WINCH work!, I guess you have to pay me money to help you get reed of them grin
Don't mind me, I act crazy some time, I'm phriz and am new on the site. Hala on ma mobile 08076155428 if you think you wanna make friends with me (only CHICKS).
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Nautillus(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2008
phriz:

OH BOY! That one nah WINCH work!(only CHICKS).

LMAO ol boy . . .you bad oh. . . .

@poster . . .there's nothing wrong with you bros AS LONG AS THE AGE DIFFERENCE IS NOT MORE THE ONE DIGIT.
If the woman senior you with like 20 year . . .then you are into MILFS oh
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by CARUSO(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2008
no big deal bro

over the last few years i have been lusting after sexy 26-35yrs old women, but i wont go pass 35 sha!

I can consider 38 if shez has a banging body like a Maybach grin

i am hunting down all the sexy mamas and MILFS around

Beware, CARUSO THE MILF HUNTER IS ON THE PROWL!!!
Re: I Have Preference For Older Women: What's Wrong With Me? by Vladislav(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
The real question in here should be,,  What's Love gotta do with age?,,  A Man of say 27 - 35 can choose to marry a woman 3 or 4 years older,, as long as there's a mutual understanding,,  And if he has a job,, he lives the house in the morning and comes back in the evenings And she also has a job;,,  most of all if they could bond perfectly who is man to say the should split ways.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Good Guys Wait Till You Are Hooked? / Girlfriend Versus Brother / What My Gurl Friend Bought For Me, Was Damaged By My Male Fwend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.