Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? (3886 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2013
please share your views

I know i wouldnt grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by jaybee3(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2013
chokl8candie: please share your views

I know i wouldnt grin
Team test before you commit cool cool yeahhhhhhhhhh

Wait a minute, so what happens if you test and he doesn't commit, are you going to keep doing random test since it's very important to you?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2013
jay bee:
Team test before you commit cool cool yeahhhhhhhhhh

Wait a minute, so what happens if you test and he doesn't commit, are you going to keep doing random test since it's very important to you?
lol @ ''testing the guy'' b4 commiting, reminds me of a movie called the perfect picture.

Well testing how good he is in bed isnt reali my main priority for not wanting to be with a guy who's a virgin...... Its just a turn off for me.

And to answer ur question i dun sleep with guys who are not commited to me in the 1st place

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by jaybee3(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2013
chokl8candie:
lol @ ''testing the guy'' b4 commiting, reminds me of a movie called the perfect picture.

Well testing how good he is in bed isnt reali my main priority for not wanting to be with a guy who's a virgin...... Its just a turn off for me.

And to answer ur question i dun sleep with guys who are not commited to me in the 1st place
I'm loving this already hehehehe

What does commitment mean to you? Surely it can't be by words alone

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by thehunted(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2013
Why date such when guys like us exist? .
grin

Wait o. I thought u babes claim that we guys are the ones so keen on sex so why is his sexual experience of importance to you. Sexy crazy bunch,we gonna chop and leave when another flavour exist.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2013
jay bee:
I'm loving this already hehehehe

What does commitment mean to you? Surely it can't be by words alone
lol ..ofcuz not. Commitment to me is hving smone ur assured will be loyal,faithful n responsible to u and mke u the only girl in his world. We dun necessarily hv to get married cz sh.!t happens and we cd breakup ...but as long as he's my guy and he's faithful thats enuf commitment grin

hv u seen the movie i mentioned tho?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by onila(f): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2013
Never had sex

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2013
Of course I would. Those who are experienced now had no experience once upon a time.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by didicold(f): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2013
Sure, dem dey use experience collect money from bank?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by jaybee3(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2013
chokl8candie:
lol ..ofcuz not. Commitment to me is hving smone ur assured will be loyal,faithful n responsible to u and mke u the only girl in his world. We dun necessarily hv to get married cz sh.!t happens and we cd breakup ...but as long as he's my guy and he's faithful thats enuf commitment grin

hv u seen the movie i mentioned tho?
No i haven't

Make sure you are well protected at all times if your thing is testing waters.

You sure don't want to get pregnant then have to abort for a guy that will give you all that you listed above only to change once the dynamics of your relationship changes.

Relationship ought not to be a game and the inherent risks attached to testing water outweighs the benefit

Btw: lovely username wink. Have you been told that's how u taste by any chance hence the username?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2013
onila: Never had sex

Was that the question? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Dannyxy(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2013
You should be happy if you get such a guy , most of them know more about "sex" as a whole and what to takes to satisfy a woman, they just wait for the right time to put it to use.... An "electrician" may have mre years of experience, bt an inexperienced "electrical engineer" would always be better than him...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2013
#team virgin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2013
thehunted: Why date such when guys like us exist? .
grin

Wait o. I thought u babes claim that we guys are the ones so keen on sex so why is his sexual experience of importance to you. Sexy crazy bunch,we gonna chop and leave when another flavour exist.
lol , Mr haunted, fact still holds that men are crazier about sex than we are

And yes, a guy's sexual experience is important to me cz i prefare guys who r experienced n adventurous, but dats jx me smiley. Im sure there are loadz of women out der who prefare them inexperienced grin
Men are still dogs wen it comes to sex so dun conclude so fast jx cz sm of us dun lyk virgins.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2013
chokl8candie:
lol , Mr haunted, fact still holds that men are crazier about sex than we are

And yes, a guy's sexual experience is important to me cz i prefare guys who r experienced n adventurous, but dats jx me smiley. Im sure there are loadz of women out der who prefare them inexperienced grin
Men are still dogs wen it comes to sex so dun conclude so fast jx cz sm of us dun lyk virgins.

The ladies can be se'x freaks too

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by kliq(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2013
story!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2013
Dannyxy: You should be happy if you get such a guy , most of them know more about "sex" as a whole and what to takes to satisfy a woman, they just wait for the right time to put it to use.... An "electrician" may have mre years of experience, bt an inexperienced "electrical engineer" would always be better than him...

Good one!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2013
Op
So in oda words, yhu can't date a Learner.
Wait . . . . .
Wat if “True Love” comes into play?
Wud yhu bii willing to show him the way?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by project8(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2013
onila cn lieeee

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2013
shocked shocked
wow! If dats reali true then well done girl! U must b a lady wv a very strong resolve n self control to still b a v in this current world we live in .i admire u!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2013
didicold: Sure, dem dey use experience collect money from bank?
lmao! Different strokes for different folks grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2013
ogugua88: Of course I would. Those who are experienced now had no experience once upon a time.
yh dats true. But i wdnt wnna be the one teaching him how to be experienced. Im just imagining how awkward dat wud be undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2013
CFCfan:
#team virgin cheesy
cfcfan U be virgin? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by iterator25: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2013
even my mum has never had sex

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Boll2010: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2013
I could recall my first tym wit an experience lady! I mean xperience cuz she's 3yrs above me......bt I b guy wey dey get randy mind gan even b4 d sex.......d day I had it with her mean she cldnt tell it was my first....I jst dey reserve body cuz I dnt ball wit jst anylady! U got too worth it incase preggy I cldnt be able to take u home cuz u aint bad lookn n character.....so men sumtnz jst wait 4 reasonable cun!ts.....by the way are u loose cuz u sounded way too loose than ur age! U knw typa loose I mean

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Op
So in oda words, yhu can't date a Learner.
Wait . . . . .
Wat if “True Love” comes into play?
Wud yhu bii willing to show him the way?

hmm, i havent met a virgin who's made me heads over heels inlove with him yet so will get back to u on dat question grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2013
Boll2010: by the way are u loose cuz u sounded way too loose than ur age! U knw typa loose I mean
wtf?? undecided helllll No!! angry
so cz i wud prefare dating an experienced guy mkes me sound loose?
C'mon dude, i noe u aint dat shallow

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Boll2010: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2013
chokl8candie:
wtf?? undecided helllll No!! angry
so cz i wud prefare dating an experienced guy mkes me sound loose?
C'mon dude, i noe u aint dat shallow
dafuq! Shallow den u deep as fu!ck ryt?......hop on next dicck girl......its not cuz of ur qstn cuz I taught how naughty u gonna be

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2013
jay bee:

Btw: lovely username wink. Have you been told that's how u taste by any chance hence the username?
hehee ...ur prying a tad too much tongue tongue
lets focus on the topic wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2013
do u have sight issues or u just chose not to understand the question? Stop spreading your virginity BS around abeg,ur signature says it all! #NOHATE cool

To the question,i think so. Never thought of it before.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Enegod(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2013
guys should keep nyashing to gain more experience... Nigerian women love it!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by UyiIredia(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2013
Same old, same old, things here need spicing up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See hot Twins Who Make £20k A Month Just By Posting Photos Of there boobs 18+ ph / Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) / Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.