Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) (3886 Views)

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) by ToroGist(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
This beautiful ebony black model shared her photos on a social media platform and this has got so many people especially the guys talking.

The girl who is gifted with an awesomely large ass is also blesses with six packs and a flat tummy.

So many people that commented on the photos were all of the opinion that apart from being beautiful and heavily endowed, she also works out as her six packs are so beautiful.

This woman has curvy body with six packs

Eduandgist however condemns the fact that she exposed her buttocks for the public view.

See the PHOTOS here:
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/17/woman-pass-man-girl-shares-curvy-photos-fully-assed-six-packed-body-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) by Nostradamus: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2017
la click la orgasm.
Re: Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) by Prognose: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Hahahahahaaa @ comment above.

Actually this click stuff is really getting annoying undecided
Re: Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) by HonAdeli(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2017
can't you just post em pictures here.. As you know LA click LA bend
Re: Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) by LodiDodi(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) by Kevsman(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nostradamus:
la click la orgasm.
chaii... Lol
Re: Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
la click la break
Re: Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) by MCastle: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Get a land according to your budget

Re: Girl Shares Curvy Photos Of Her Fully Assed & Six Packed Body (PHOTOS) by TINALETC3(f): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
ion like dat mehn grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me / This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman / Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.