Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? (3895 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by addictiv(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
chokl8candie:
lol ..ofcuz not. Commitment to me is hving smone ur assured will be loyal,faithful n responsible to u and mke u the only girl in his world. We dun necessarily hv to get married cz sh.!t happens and we cd breakup ...but as long as he's my guy and he's faithful thats enuf commitment grin

hv u seen the movie i mentioned tho?
i gbadun your view.....mature

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Emeralddeee: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
uniqueval:
Just out of curiosity I wish to ask this question.
Do guys who are virgins ever come out to the open and tell their partner,
"Emm, I never do am b4 oh. Shey na for front, back, side or center I suppose enter. I no sabi where the thing dey"
No sane guy will ever tell you its his first time.
Until he don learn work finish. #DatzThat
guy na true o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
uniqueval:
Just out of curiosity I wish to ask this question.
Do guys who are virgins ever come out to the open and tell their partner,
"Emm, I never do am b4 oh. Shey na for front, back, side or center I suppose enter. I no sabi where the thing dey"
No sane guy will ever tell you its his first time.
Until he don learn work finish. #DatzThat
lol! nEVer dated a virgin but im sure a lady who hs enuf experience can tell if a guy is hvin se.x for the 1st tym. His nerves alone shd give him away grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
chokl8candie:
lol! nEVer dated a virgin but im sure a lady who hs enuf experience can tell if a guy is hvin se.x for the 1st tym. His nerves alone shd give him away grin

Take it from me sweerie, not all experienced guys are quite good in bed. And not all experienced chics can tell a first timer.
You never jam first timer wey b say hin imaginery super duper sex turns out to be close as good as his imagination in reality.
He gets better with time
After my first, my experienced partner never blivd it was my first. Don't be too quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Emeralddeee: guy na true o kai na so I see am, my boo sharp he lock up not until the did was done he cum confess say he be virgin, he sharp Sef cuz I no notice the anxiety.

That is a certified guy man.
Na so e suppose b
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by mcdreeezy: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
I think Onila is just seekin attention and from the looks of tinz, she's gettin it. Wel, i cnt ansa d question since its 4 d ladies buh wah i know is dat i cnt tel som1 its my 1st tym cuz it seems to be a turn off. *male virgin*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by lepasharon(f): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yes..since me myself have no intimate experience
Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Well we all have to start somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Yes[/size]

I once had none!!!

No one a born bleeper!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
@experience
sorry if u couldnt read my shorthand!
This is what i commentd:
+about a male radio presenter who asked d audience,if dey prefer a spouse dat is gud only 4 bank or gud only in bed.
Many ladies dat cald in chose BANK
THEN HE STARTED FLAUNTING HIMSELF AS GUD IN BED
red light girls(girls who live off intimacy)somehw had acces into the show!
These girls put him in place on his talk of intimacy prowes(he was no match,he gave an excuse dat girlz ar wild in bed dats why dey ar diff to please)

now i asked a question.is he not experienced?of course he is experienced
but hw come he could nt defend himself?
Is it becoz he met what was way,way beyond him!
yes it was!

Nw how does this txt bk fit this tread!simple
intimacy levels(naive,low,high,ultra high)is a choice & chance!a woman choice may nt work 4 another
taking intimacy level as a yardstick based on what i have seen both in men & women usually doesnt work out!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by baralatie(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Esmerald
the concept of marital failure is a combination of many factors that are correlated multivariably!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
baralatie: @Esmerald
the concept of marital failure is a combination of many factors that are correlated multivariably!

Sorry you will have to dumb it down, i know that's a mathematical term, biko simple english

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by baralatie(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
cheesy lolz
@pc-guru
nl_commentary
lolz

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by onila(f): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
pc guru: @Onila frankly i don't care if you a virgin but its annoying how you keep announcing as if you want a badge, virgin or non-virgin makes no difference to me,pipe down, we know you kept and frankly am glad you did,but we don't have to be reminded in every thread that you did.

it really sucks how morally loose pple can be

how can someone dislike someone for preaching dignity, pride and how a woman shld act

ladies keep yr virginity!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by onila(f): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
lepasharon: Yes..since me myself have no intimate experience

so proud of you smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
onila: it really sucks how morally loose pple can be

how can someone dislike someone for preaching dignity, pride and how a woman shld act

We can dislike you for derailing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu: [size=18pt]Yes[/size]

I once had none!!!

No one a born bleeper!!!!!!!!!!
Huh?
Wot are u saying?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
onila:

it really sucks how morally loose pple can be

there's a difference between preaching and ranting, i have nothing against pple who keep their virginity as i've stated in my post;but somehow you managed to skipp that and made me look like am "anti-virgins", I think its the right step to be a virgin, but do we need you to constantly remind us,that you are one when not even asked about your sexual orientation ? if you want a chastity badge am good with Photoshop I can design one for you in-exchange,that you tone it down, sometimes your constant "virgin-rant" can be seen to be judgemental to people, also virginity has nothing to do with being morally loose, you can be morally loose and still be a virgin, just thought I point that out.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by lepasharon(f): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
onila:

so proud of you smiley

hehe..theres lots of us out here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by baralatie(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Guys!this tread is nt 2ru!i smel a fierce ladies fight over wits!

LADIES LET THIS TREAD RUUMMMBBLLEE!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Boll2010: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
chokl8candie:
this one no follow.....only kids rush on dia 1st lyk a baby milk....if u actually v reasons 4 not doin it then when u see it u trit it jst normal.....not a guy doin it 4 jst any gal.....I mean a one with serious rlshp

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by funkyjms: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
baralatie: @experience
sorry if u couldnt read my shorthand!
This is what i commentd:
+about a male radio presenter who asked d audience,if dey prefer a spouse dat is gud only 4 bank or gud only in bed.
Many ladies dat cald in chose BANK
THEN HE STARTED FLAUNTING HIMSELF AS GUD IN BED
red light girls(girls who live off intimacy)somehw had acces into the show!
These girls put him in place on his talk of intimacy prowes(he was no match,he gave an excuse dat girlz ar wild in bed dats why dey ar diff to please)

now i asked a question.is he not experienced?of course he is experienced
but hw come he could nt defend himself?
Is it becoz he met what was way,way beyond him!
yes it was!

Nw how does this txt bk fit this tread!simple
intimacy levels(naive,low,high,ultra high)is a choice & chance!a woman choice may nt work 4 another
taking intimacy level as a yardstick based on what i have seen both in men & women usually doesnt work out!

Demn! Still can't comprehend...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by funkyjms: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
baralatie: @Esmerald

Dude! Simplify this thing na... Akpors dey for this thread o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
pc guru:

there's a difference between preaching and ranting, i have nothing against pple who keep their virginity as i've stated in my post;but somehow you managed to skipp that and made me look like am "anti-virgins", I think its the right step to be a virgin, but do we need you to constantly remind us,that you are one when not even asked about your sexual orientation ? if you want a chastity badge am good with Photoshop I can design one for you in-exchange,that you tone it down, sometimes your constant "virgin-rant" can be seen to be judgemental to people, also virginity has nothing to do with being morally loose, you can be morally loose and still be a virgin, just thought I point that out.

You've always had this brewing.
Very well said
I wouldnt have done it any berra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: 'sodom And Gomorrah' In The Making? / 16 Break-up Texts That Will Make You Thankful You’re Single (photos) / What Is Rochas & Lara Oshiomole Doing In This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.