Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals - Music/Radio (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals (76055 Views)

Acoustic Guitarist Needed / Nigerian Guitarist Simeon Djagbo Was Born Without Fingers And Palms (photos) / A Thread For Pianists: Amateurs, Intermediaries, Professionals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by seyithug(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kizito2nv:
hi seyi sory am usin a symbian fone bt u can get free online there ar different versions and differnt kinds of guiter even 1 for the bass guiter and finger exercerses but my adviice would be for u to download *guiter all in one for dummies pdf* i promise u will for ever b gratful just google it dnt forget to add pdf at the end its a must read for evry begner i await ur testimonies
Thank you so much, bruv. I'll do just that. I really appreciate this.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by seyithug(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lero15:
Please, how much did you get the semi-acoustic guitar?
N15,500, I think. It's a nice guitar great sound, and lightweight. But, I hear quality guitars are supposed to be heavy, from the heavy, quality wood they're made from. Mine, however, has been handled by a good guitarist and he thinks it's a really good guitar for the sound and semi-acoustic capability.

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Lero15(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nastydroid:
it depends on your pocket the minimum I have seen is15k some cost 23k
Thanks, bro. Please where is the best place in Lagos to get quality guitars?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Lero15(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
seyithug:

N15,500, I think. It's a nice guitar great sound, and lightweight. But, I hear quality guitars are supposed to be heavy, from the heavy, quality wood they're made from. Mine, however, has been handled by a good guitarist and he thinks it's a really good guitar for the sound and semi-acoustic capability.
oOK. Thanks.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lero15:

I can't say bro, you can check oshodi one of those shops on agege motor Road should have nice guitar

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Keyboardist needed at RCCG,
Chapel of Reconcilliation
Atunrase Estate, Gbagada. You can drop you resume with David or Joseph.
Deadline April 19th, 2015.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by seyithug(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
artisticallyart:
Keyboardist needed at RCCG,
Chapel of Reconcilliation
Atunrase Estate, Gbagada.
08029953228 (sms only). You can drop you resume with David or Joseph.
Deadline April 19th, 2015.

There's a thread for keyboardists.

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by seyithug(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Lero15:

Alaba or Oshodi are the best places to get them.

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Jibsmth(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Plz hw knws hw much a gud Les Paul guitar z bein sold.. both d new nd fairly used
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Welldone, guys. I've been quite busy at my end here. I'll definitely post something soon...cheers!
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Kizito2nv(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
seyithug:

Thank you so much, bruv. I'll do just that. I really appreciate this.
dont forget to get some online videos to clearify sum of the stuff u dnt undstand dat way u dnt get lost thanx any way i wil stil like to get ur respons to see how we can help each other

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by seyithug(m): 12:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Kizito2nv:
dont forget to get some online videos to clearify sum of the stuff u dnt undstand dat way u dnt get lost thanx any way i wil stil like to get ur respons to see how we can help each other
Thanks, boss. Already downloaded. Will begin reading ASAP. WIll give you feedback
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by shammahyaro(f): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice thread........My aunt gat me a doughnut guitar ...e big pass me sef grin..wanna sell it and get a new one....wanna know like how much shuld i giv it at??..d guy said 8k....is it good to go?
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
shammahyaro:
Nice thread........My aunt gat me a doughnut guitar ...e big pass me sef grin..wanna sell it and get a new one....wanna know like how much shuld i giv it at??..d guy said 8k....is it good to go?
Can you snap the guitar and let us see it. i hope you didn't mean to say 'dreadnought' guitar instead of doughnut guitar?

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Kizito2nv(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
seyithug:

Thanks, boss. Already downloaded. Will begin reading ASAP. WIll give you feedback
cant wait to hear from you

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by seyithug(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
TonySpike:

Can you snap the guitar and let us see it. i hope you didn't mean to say 'dreadnought' guitar instead of doughnut guitar?
Lol. I also think it's dreadnought, not doughnut.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
https://www.dropbox.com/s/idkb1wy4r872sqc/share%200.amr?dl=0

Played by a friend
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lckvrjy0d0td9ja/share%20I%20knw.mp3?dl=0

This is from Danguitar
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Another one

Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
I salute everyone in this house. The peace of God be with you all...welldone
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Bryt07: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
hey guys am still an amateur guitarist...please download this my whatsapp recording (its a guitar
cover of burnaboy like to party) and rate my playing...lol...please string 3 were missing from ma guitar when I made this recording so its nt too good
this is the link (the download button
is by the top right corner, its an icon)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8jrmcxdya4znnf/AUD-20150323-WA0011.3gp?dl=0
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
nice one brty07
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by starbhooy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls is dere a whatsapp group for guitarists?? Am a beginner... embarassed
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by drehdinho(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
it's a good idea creating a whatsapp group for this thread...
Let's keep this thread alive...
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by drehdinho(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bryt07:
hey guys am still an amateur guitarist...please download this my whatsapp recording (its a guitar
cover of burnaboy like to party) and rate my playing...lol...please string 3 were missing from ma guitar when I made this recording so its nt too good

It's pretty cool...keep it up.
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by TonySpike: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bryt07:

You don't play like an amateur, dude. Your skills are above average. Tell me something else...lol
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by starbhooy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls,u guys shud drop ur numbers so i can add u to d group..
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Nastydroid(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
TonySpike:

You don't play like an amateur, dude. Your skills are above average. Tell me something else...lol
even with a missing string 3
Re: A thread for acoustic guitarist: beginners,amateurs and professionals by Bryt07: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thanks alot guys...cheesy cheesy...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Top Eight Sexiest Radio On Air Personalities(pics) / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.