Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? (2936 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real / BED ROOM DUTIES IN Marriage-(for Married People Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2008
Lauren Cleri gave up her marriage last february to win $200K when she confessed on the reality show "The moment of truth" that she's cheated on her husband.

Imagine yourself in her shoes, will you:

1) Shut up and lose the $200k (Remember your spouse/lover is there and shutting up will make him/her raise eyebrows) OR

2) Confess it and pick the cash at the expense of your marriage/relationship OR

3) Lie and lie and wait for the lie detector to do her worse(You'll lose the money but it's the lie detector's words against yours and that's enough to leave your spouse in awe)?

Watch Lauren Cleri disgrace herself before her husband and the world for $200K:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1289013//
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Gamine(f): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2008
ofcourse i will say the truth n take the money!

it has to be a lose-Win situaton

not a lose-lose
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by francessby(f): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2008
i will confess it and pick up the cash later i will sort it out with my partner
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2008
i will confess it and pick up the cash later i will sort it out with my partner
What are you sorting out? Will you take a man that confessed such back, even with his $200K?
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2008
of because i will say the truth n take the money!

it has to be a lose-Win situaton

not a lose-lose
roflmao, you really think option 3 is lose-lose? Why not lie there and lose the money because you still have the advantage of the benefit of doubt. Lie detector machines are not error proof and that's why they are not accepted in US courts.

By the way: i'll surely buy that machine for weekly test on my husband. Girls, y'all need to think about investing in one because dem boys needs to keep it togethertongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Gamine(f): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2008
Every other option is a Lose-lose

because, you will lie there and lose the money.

When you get home, the truth will some how resurface!
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2008
Every other option is a Lose-lose

because, you will lie there and lose the money.

When you get home, the truth will some how resurface!
Are you aware that you are confessing to being a LovePeddler in front of the national TV? For $200K(negate 40% tax).
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Lovelace: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2008
Funny what money'd make people confess.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Gamine(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2008
Ok, truth be told.

200k is TOO SMALL
why would i go on the show in the first place if i didnt want the money

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2008
200k is TOO SMALL
why would i go on the show in the first place if i didnt want the money
Here's how it works, you can win up to $1M but it comes in stages and the question becomes harder and more intimate as you go higher. You can leave at any stage and go home with the amount you qualified for if and only if you said the last truth at that stage. she should've left with $100K and her marriage will still be in tact. What a loser she was, she even finally lost the $200K over a white lie.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2008
Funny what money'd make people confess.
I remember a woman that confessed that she hates her mother in law and not only that, she sometimes regrets marrying her husband and wouldn't have done so if she had known her boss before him. More money we come across, more problems we see.

More truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfvnm_MI2mA&feature=user
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Gamine(f): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2008
lol

Mo money, Mo problems, Mo . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2008
This HE goat below confessed to sleeping with his friend's wives and being attracted to his wife's sisters(i can bet his name is Jackal Klimepet):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX4Cm3J8QIY&feature=related

I just wish EFCC comes up with a show like this in Nigeria for our politicians.

This lady confessed to too many crimes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arpoxYCXbZQ&feature=user
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Gamine(f): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2008
LOL.

Mad people in this world
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2008
LOL.

Mad people in this world
Will you attend that show if invited even if the price tag is $10M?
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by bugybugy(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2008
INSANTITY,Total MADNESS, Did you see the husband? He kept nodding his head, I bet He must have been suspecting his wife. Money will finish ppl.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2008
INSANTITY,Total MADNESS, Did you see the husband? He kept nodding his head, I bet He must have been suspecting his wife. Money will finish people.
Lol; Only in America.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Lovelace: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2008
Redhotchic,'More money we come across, more problems we see'. True that!
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Gamine(f): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2008
10M will finish in one year

The money is still not enough o!!! tongue
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by kokoye(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2008
I just wish EFCC comes up with a show like this in Nigeria for our politicians.

Who said the lie detector cannot be bribed
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
Who said the lie detector cannot be bribed
Are you already giving excuses before the lies.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Hannibal: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2008
RedHotChic:

This HE goat below confessed to sleeping with his friend's wives and being attracted to his wife's sisters(i can bet his name is Jackal Klimepet):

U need help. angry angry angry
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
You need help
Shatap joo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue You are capable of doing such a thing.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Hannibal: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2008
RedHotChic:

Shatap joo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue You are capable of doing such a thing.

I am not a randy hilly billy like u!!!!
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2008
I am not a randy hilly billy like u!!!!
cool cool cool cool After confessing on nairaland about your sexcapades? Do you even need to go to the moment of truth to surprise anybody?
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by StephenP(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2008
She was looking for a way to quick way end her marriage and still get money else she wouldn't have been on the show.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by moHot(f): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2008
how much is $200k that would make me give up my marriage?
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2008
She was looking for a way to quick way end her marriage and still get money else she wouldn't have been on the show.
Naaa, she lost the money afterwards.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by StephenP(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2008
RedHotChic:

Naaa, she lost the money afterwards.

That's just sad.
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2008
@post
no
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2008
If the marriage isn't worth it, I would give it up for much less, why not??
Re: Can You Give Up Your Marriage For $200k? by RedHotChic(f): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
If the marriage isn't worth it, I would give it up for much less, why not??
Lmao, you may even give it up for $10, cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've Been A Fool For Too Long / Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance / Mistakes Girls Make That Ruin Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.