Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja (49977 Views)

Wizkid Performs With Angel At Yahoo! Wireless Festival / {VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / VIDEO: Waje Performs “for A Minute”, “na The Way” & “kolo” Live In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2013
speedyboi: Who get time for all these yeye musicians for abj.

Bring musicians like timi Dakolo, asa or nneka to any abuja bar and guys are ready to get high on their well composed music....

Even 2face or psquare may not pull crowd in abuja...except they do overpublicity like 'shouting it in our ears'. - even at that, people like me no go still come. Tchew. Oshisko
abeg no overhype. Even Flavor would pull an Abuja crowd talk less 2face and P-square. These guys are performers not just screamers. Asa and Nneka sef dey fear to come here

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by lymelyte(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2013
Nothing last forever.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Mimisboygreat: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2013
wetin come concern me.whether people come or no come the organizers of the show don already pay wizkid and co their cool cash#NotMyConcern#
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by RedCard1(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2013
legalcode: He's got no talent at all............just normal Lagos/yoruba hypying, same as Davido. I trust my ABJ people, we know what quality is. Give us 2baba and Psquare any day, any time.
when judging on a Global standard, even P Square falls into that category of talentless artists and 2baba will be on the category of overrated. Na me talk am

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by omenka(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2013
naijathings: [size=18pt]ha ha ha ha ha *chokes*[/size]

wait...

4,000 to see a kid called wizkid and hear him say what?
so he can sag his jeans and tell me about how 20 man
shall fall away and how all your man shall fall away... and all the gossip about CARO..
then he sings for 40 mins and leaves us with the DJ and sexy ushers, if any..

500,000 table of eight = 62,500 each... does this come with a full body massage and a nice room with a girl to play with for the night ?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i rather take that 4,000 to go see a nice movie and meet some new hot chics
or i call up my guys and make dem drunk and let them hail me..
than to sit and look at my fellow guy when i can listen to him on
my ipod. at least i still spent my money to buy his songs on iTunes
.. i nova try reach?
angry angry

Funniest comment I've read in recent times... ROTFLMFAO!!! grin
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by buoye1(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Gradually loosing focus and fans!!!weLl dat he's own wahala......#TEAM BAADOH#Baddest guy eva liveth
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Tiyazman(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Wizkid should know that his 'star' is going down the DRAIN!! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Fayrouzz(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2013
I dn read comments finish ooo.. And I dn waka oo.. Una welldone!
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by tellwisdom: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2013
Who listens to wack songs??sad
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by safarigirl(f): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2013
Red_Card: when judging on a Global standard, even P Square falls into that category of talentless artists and 2baba will be on the category of overrated. Na me talk am
agreed. PSY and 2chainz would fall under talentless and the likes of Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar would fall under overrated. Na me talk am

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by emmymdk: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2013
500k for what How much be flight tickets to UK? Naija love music and spends extravagantly no be for wizkid and his 500k ticket.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Tiyazman(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2013
These stars should learn from FLAVOUR! He's Life Band is really making The Chiefs and Alhajis love him more!!! cool

#TeamGOM

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Tiyazman(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2013
safarigirl: agreed. PSY and 2chainz would fall under talentless and the likes of Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar would fall under overrated. Na me talk am
No you are wrong, Kendrick ain't overrated

#TeamGOM
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by RedCard1(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2013
derespect: His music no too dey make sense these days.
the guy music no dey ever make sense. Only 'holla @your boy' be the good song wey him get and the song even dey childish like the others. Him no get talent
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Ewwwhh...... StarBoy is going down.. He'll soon be left with ''Boy'' wen the ''Star'' must av faded away. #iJoshy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by basseyubong(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2013
How people go come when ticket price high
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by yahrant140(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2013
Red_Card: when judging on a Global standard, even P Square falls into that category of talentless artists and 2baba will be on the category of overrated. Na me talk am
million likes for you guy!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Vado(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2013
ANAMBRA11: Wzkid na mumu sha,psquare anyday but na wen wizkid begin keep afro?

The guy isn't Wiz Kid broda. Just another performing act early into the show. People posted live pics on twitter last night. Wiz didn't perform for empty chairs abeg. By the time he came on, the crowd was sensible.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Tiyazman(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2013
Can't some one post an advert of a thread on another thread again IYA OOH!!! shocked
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by emmyoha87(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2013
They must've probably invited him for their private events and didn't see d need to come over!!!!!
Omo mehnn,Wizkid's got haterz oOoO!!! KALAMPO dem!!
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2013
Tiyazman: Can't some one post an advert of a thread on another thread again IYA OOH!!! shocked
ana men...wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by mariong(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Red_Card: the guy music no dey ever make sense. Only 'holla @your boy' be the good song wey him get and the song even dey childish like the others. Him no get talent
Yet he's making money? Give that guy any beat and he'll give you a good tune. Yes i agree he keeps saying the same thing almost over and over, but mehn you gotta give it to him. E dey try.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Lilimax(f): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Afam4eva: This is funny as hell. 500k per table? Are you Micheal Jackson? Thank God Nigerians are beginning to see through this scam.
This one na bad market undecided
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Lilimax(f): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2013
basseyubong: How people go come when ticket price high
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by richie44(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2013
*in wizkid's voice* please guyz u knw we are nt much so please dose at d back should please come nd fill d front sit
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2013
safarigirl: abeg no overhype. Even Flavor would pull an Abuja crowd talk less 2face and P-square. These guys are performers not just screamers. Asa and Nneka sef dey fear to come here

No be only flavour....Maggi sef undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikebe Dance Competition At Phyno Fest Enugu 2017: Watch As Ladies Twerk (Video) / Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead / Evi-Edna Ogholi, Nigeria's Queen Of Reggae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.