Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja (49940 Views)

Wizkid Performs With Angel At Yahoo! Wireless Festival / {VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / VIDEO: Waje Performs “for A Minute”, “na The Way” & “kolo” Live In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2013
im not suprised dats wat u get wen u decid to play with ya fans imagin small boi wey don spoil finish to a extent of grabbing a female boobs on stage..chai'''''' uwa emebigo ..... besides d boy songs sounds too childish it reminds me of those days in primary school wen we used to sing welcome song for interhouse sports lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Creamychi(f): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2013
naijathings: [size=18pt]ha ha ha ha ha *chokes*[/size]

wait...

4,000 to see a kid called wizkid and hear him say what?
so he can sag his jeans and tell me about how 20 man
shall fall away and how all your man shall fall away... and all the gossip about CARO..
then he sings for 40 mins and leaves us with the DJ and sexy ushers, if any..

500,000 table of eight = 62,500 each... does this come with a full body massage and a nice room with a girl to play with for the night ?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i rather take that 4,000 to go see a nice movie and meet some new hot chics
or i call up my guys and make dem drunk and let them hail me..
than to sit and look at my fellow guy when i can listen to him on
my ipod. at least i still spent my money to buy his songs on iTunes
.. i nova try reach?
angry angry
h
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by dammytosh: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2013
Regular 4,000

he sure over priced his worth.

His show should not be more than 1,000 for regular and provision for plenty gate crashers.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2013
eduson33: i know you didnt decode this dramaticalized english.
thats what dictionary is meant for..i request you to luqeciosly consult your dictionary for better educationlistic reference.

did you know that it's a crime to be an imposter? Stop trying too hard, Yuzedo knows people in Banana Iceland, dem go soon file missing report for you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by bxcode(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2013
The fact is, that kids song no dey make sense again, he is more into self exultation nowadays than his cool lyrics when he was with Banky...secondly the timing was madly wrong!!
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by born2boink(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2013
Even me no fit watch wizkid for 2000 nairaland, I rather use my 2k to go drink and Bleep, I can spend 5k on love peddlers but 2k on wizkid, never! But thank God the guy is wealthier, I am olamide fan anyday anytime,I can watch that guy for 5k
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by simdam500(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by buskie13(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Ppl now won die ni,na e make dem nor gree attend cos he fit throw one million for dem and dem go come die.
Everybody won celebrate christmas na?
Abeg like if you like wetin i yan.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by eduson33(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2013
how can you make such a grammatical blunder by using the wrong word to exressicaly express yourself?
its such an accumulative offense for you under the law court of english language judiciary.

besides,if i dont show my english competence here,where should i?

this is what i paid 500k per semesterial section for.so dont tackle me.
safarigirl: did you know that it's a crime to be an imposter? Stop trying too hard, Yuzedo knows people in Banana Iceland, dem go soon file missing report for you
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Freiburger(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2013
The attention this topic is getting is exceeding the number of guests who attended the show. As long as that won't deduct a kobo from his take home, I'll advise all the bad belly pipu make dem lay low jare.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by stagger: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2013
The only losers are the organisers. The dude has pocketed his money and gone home since.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by andyanders: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2013
Let him go and renew his oracle.Maybe he has derailed.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Bonapart(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2013
legalcode: He's got no talent at all............just normal Lagos/yoruba hypying, same as Davido. I trust my ABJ people, we know what quality is. Give us 2baba and Psquare any day, any time.
i thought i was d only 1 dat view it dis way... Weak leak boring singers dat call demselves stars
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
This is total rubbish watchin one silly,jeans sagin kid say lyrics even our grandparents used as kids

500k for that!!! Haba even when Ja Rule n Wayne wonder came to 11.45 club years back,people still got in free,n still went home wit free chicks too
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by mmimahbub(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
The fans are broke grin grin
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by devour129: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
andyanders: Let him go and renew his oracle.Maybe he has derailed.
lmao ! a friend called up around 7pm and told me about the show, i felt so slighted cos i never knew she saw me like a person that will ever like wizkid.i just cried myself to sleep(like thats how much i detest his music)
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nwosu561: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
i trust nija people na even say money dey flow like water will nt make me spend such amout on a nite nt even a day just to see my fellow guy singing nd saging for what?is nt possible jare very soon the amount will decrease
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by offiongoffiong: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
dat doesnt change d fact that he is a superstar....
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Freiburger(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
edababa007: How una go organize show on a sunday for abuja.. 90% of resident be civil servant now.. Nxt day na monday. Sallah self don chop dem salary...u re on ur own oooo
The tin sef dey wonder me.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
safarigirl: @speedyboi bone that thing. No be the same Abuja I dey wey dem host one concert sometime in August, who come? Lynxx, M.I dem, people nearly scatter the place when the host dared to say Flavor wasn't coming on, dem no even care, na Flavor dem come see. Don't assume EVERY rich person prefers Asa and Nneka to Flavor or P-square, some people HATE jazz/blues, that's the white people's style. Some Africans just want highlife which those 2 can't provide. No dey form posh for here abeg

Asa was just an example.
Abuja Peeps like MI. They also like Artists like Omawumi, waje, Tiwa Savage, Onyeka Onwenu, Banky W, Darey etc. And that's because they usually make music not noise! And to top it all, they usually come with live band to stage

The limit to which they like the likes of flavour, P-square, wizkid, Iyanya, Davido etc is just to dance to their music at the club or add them to playlist. But to go waste money to see them lip sync on stage? Hell Nah!

@the bolded, the show was held in dem lugbe, kubwa et Al...I guess? undecided afterall...na abuja people dey call those places too. Cos I don't see people doing that. For this same abuja where people go stand up and go home if the artist no come stage on time? Or if the show is disorganized and started late? I don't think so!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Akshow: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
legalcode: He's got no talent at all............just normal Lagos/yoruba hypying, same as Davido. I trust my ABJ people, we know what quality is. Give us 2baba and Psquare any day, any time.
always quick to tribalize everything. Shame on u! Whether u like him or not, d guy has made it. He has won awards internationally n he is a phenomenon in Nigeria roger that. @topic, I blame d greedy organizers and d timing for this flop. Not even p square tuface or d banj will get a sold out ticket with half a million for a table. D timing is also a factor.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2013

Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by victorazy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Annie2gud: Maybes the organ nisers didnt pubsblissize it veli welle fah.wizkids cornvass is fine o.

Yap! Cuz me no hear about the show, see my house @ Emeka Anyaoku st. Garki 8 and see Conference centre here.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
*oya caro (weba), sisi caro (weba), where are you carooo (weba).. Caro dun (odun), o carry, aaah, o carry!* wiskid's voice grin
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by dotcomnamename: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
I am not surprised at all..

Why would they attend the show when even if they come paid their hard earned money, same Wizfool will end up calling them ''Broke fans''

Bulshit and Nonsense

Onpe ko to empty... undecided
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Repentance(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nw he knows ABJ is NT for KIDS!
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Decryptor(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
Is that a bottle i see him holding there? Wetin he wan carry bottle do? Break the audience heads? Yeye dey smell
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2013

Which P square are talented? those copy copy, usher wannabes? Ibo goat.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Dogzimalon: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
They know we work on monday and they schedule something like this on a sunday forgeting also that those that didnt attend morning service goes for evening one .well sorry for them abuja is predominantly working class not more of students like lagos
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by eaglechild: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
speedyboi:

Asa was just an example.
Abuja Peeps like MI. They also like Artists like Omawumi, waje, Tiwa Savage, Onyeka Onwenu, Banky W, Darey etc. And that's because they usually make music not noise! And to top it all, they usually come with live band to stage

The limit to which they like the likes of flavour, P-square, wizkid, Iyanya, Davido etc is just to dance to their music at the club or add them to playlist. But to go waste money to see them lip sync on stage? Hell Nah!

@the bolded, the show was held in dem lugbe, kubwa et Al...I guess? undecided afterall...na abuja people dey call those places too. Cos I don't see people doing that. For this same abuja where people go stand up and go home if the artist no come stage on time? Or if the show is disorganized and started late? I don't think so!
U have started saying thrash.
Psquare and 2face will pull more crowd in Abuja than Asa or nneka.
This is Nigeria not Europe.
Get real.

Abuja is not in the moon, it is in Nigeria.
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
johnwizey: Dis guy shld b care
ful o. It may b a sign of bad omen
Oboy dis ur sentence na highlight ooo
"Sign of a bad omen"
Wtf!!!
Re: Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja by Ijayzbrainz: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dos men to big 2 listen to Caro dun caro dunnnnn....nxt time make u know wear dat kind canvass go show for ABJ again...no talk say i no tell u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) / Evi-Edna Ogholi, Nigeria's Queen Of Reggae / Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.