Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? (40481 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Delafruita(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
KenGali: Seems some people get orgasm every time they say the words "Stella Oduah"

Sorry peeps keep having your wet dreams, while the lady is busy working on her plans for a National Carrier!
aero contractors?is that what she was so busy working on?you've got to be kidding me
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by aystyles: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
where cain abeg?
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
idupaul:

My friend was discombobulated. During an interview with Nigeria's embattled aviation minister, Ms. Stella Oduah, a journalist asked if she was concerned that critics were raising issues about the remodelling of airports she was doing.

Oduah flared up: "Who the Bleep are they? Who the Bleep!" By the time Joe Obi, the minister's aide began pleading with journalists not use the word "Bleep" in their reports, the damage had been done. When Oduah later said that an accident is "an act of God", my friend was not surprised. He had known the woman for long.

Now, she says: "You know they hate me because I'm an Igbo woman!" So we dare say: "What the Bleep has tribe got to do with theft, corruption and mismanagement? What the Bleep has being an Igbo woman got to do with inflated cars that are nowhere to be found?

http://www.simonateba.com/2013/10/what-Bleep-says-stella-oduah-nigerias.html?spref=fb
k
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by infoscope(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by goingsolo: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Who d Bleep is the poster of this topic ? what do u intend to achieve by the following topic ? you better go back to hell where you came from. Rubbish !!!!!!
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by LajaLaba: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Leave this woman alone biko!
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by LMAyedun(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Stella Oduah should better resign sharp sharp... sad
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by iknopro(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Stella must remain in dat seat or else! Sorry Oga Police no be waiting I wan talk be dat ooo.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by victorazy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
They should leave the woman alone, she is not the only minister in Nigeria.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by nezpablo: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
The wowan just needed to be lobotomised!
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Sloan: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
The way Stella Odulah is running (ruining) the small ministry of Aviation is the way ibos will ruin Nigeria if voted to power! Funny thing is ibos will be defending their fellow ibos so the BEST thing is to leave them where they are and never allow them come close to the presidency!

9 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by infoscope(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Who noticed how the word censor on nairaland changed the f word on the url the op posted to bleep....hence making the link incorrect as it leads to a 404 error page grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by 1010101: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
And so fucking what?
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by eaglechild: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rat poison is getting scarce get yours while the offer lasts.

As for Stella, the OIL-IES can cook up all the lies they want she ain't going anywhere.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Willy10Willy: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Same way they dragged Fani, same way we'll drag her. Stellah Igbokwe the thief and corrupt aviation minister.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by dheaven: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
The woman is a great woman no matter what nairalanders think.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
WHERE IS THE SOURCE ?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by gregg2: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by mariong(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
This lady has refused to leave nairaland front page. A gaffe like this only displays her indiscretion which will further aggravate the controversy surrounding her. In times like this, you keep mute and let things die down.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by mustaphagreens(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
learnt something new 2day tnx to stella oduah..so one can use 'bleep' in lieu of 'f**k'? Like who da bleep posted this bleeping news in this bleeping afternoon when i'm bleeping hungry..*yawns repeatedly*
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chai,GOD,this woman don turn to another thing o,she nearly bite those journalist,may GOD heal her,,oga GEJ,relieve this woman of her duty kia kia,let her go rest

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by ERockson: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
I wonder how d woman got dat job, if u know and listen to her critically you will discover dat our first lady is far brilliant than she

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by wellmax(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
wesley80: Says an unstreet wise unsuccessful klepto!

So with your fish head, you see nothing wrong in a Federal minister using such words on an interview. SMH. you deserve the leaders you have.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by ettybaba(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
KenGali: Seems some people get orgasm every time they say the words "Stella Oduah"

Sorry peeps keep having your wet dreams, while the lady is busy working on her plans for a National Carrier!
At what cost?
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by ghettodreamz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
I won't be surprised if she literally says the F' word you know. Anything could come out of that mouth. Perhaps it's the act of god to mismanage public funds and display such a mannerism as a public office holder, same in the public. No doubt she doesn't worth that office, she is occupying.

Abeg, can someone enlighten us, what are the criteria to qualify for the post of a ministerial appointment of the Fed REp of NGA? Nowadays, it's beginning to seem like even pigs and dogs could be appointed and assigned some civil responsibilities, how much more into a ministerial seats/offices.

Only in Nigeria nonsense de happen every time. I wonder when things would start working for the common-good of all in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Where and when did the interview take place?
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by vizboy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
abeg when the woman talk am na only be the journalist make they their. Cause right now I can only find this on your blog
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
As daft n mannerless as joe!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
lanightdavido: Pls...wanna tweet here and itz nt working...am i nt on twitter?

never bother yourself,just leave your comments ,it will go straight to twitter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" / APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda / I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.