Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? (40479 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Zet72(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
tongue Ofe mmanu's can whine from now till eternity, but one thing is certain, Stella is going nowhere.

9 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by DerideGull(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Is there a clause in Nigerian constitution that criminalizes the use of F-word? What use of words constitutes indecent behavior within Nigerian society? The f-ward is constantly used in the low and high places within American society yet nobody has been called to resign.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
it

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
These SS and SE people na wao! Wetin go happen be say, we go move the oyel come our side before we give dem biafra!
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by McDoe(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
The problem with this woman is ungodliness wrapped in uncultured manners. She now added bigwomanism which is eventually going to bring her to her knees. So sowi!
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by jmoore(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sloan: The way Stella Odulah is running (ruining) the small ministry of Aviation is the way ibos will ruin Nigeria if voted to power! Funny thing is ibos will be defending their fellow ibos so the BEST thing is to leave them where they are and never allow them come close to the presidency!

And I guess Dora Akunyili former NAFDAC boss is from mars? smh. Stop generalizing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by vizboy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abeg make person answer my question oh

vizboy: how do you believe a story like this. So when the woman used the F word na only the op be the journalist make dey there. Cause I cant see any reliable news site carrying such news.

Ps: if you have any do point me to it
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Orikinla(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
idupaul:

I am just surprised that apart from financial misappropriation she also [size=48pt]lack decorum [/size], No wonder Fani Kayode labelled her a fishwife
Bad grammar.

The correct thing is "she also lacks decorum".
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
[size=16pt]
Stella Oduah pooed into Idupauls pot of Ewedu Soup! [/size]

Clap for him cause he is now in cloud nine,
The woman's name is becoming 0rgasmic!

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by idupaul: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
Orikinla:
Bad grammar.

The correct thing is "she also lacks decorum".

Thanks ..twas an error..
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by buoye1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
idupaul:

I am just surprised that apart from financial misappropriation she also lack decorum , No wonder Fani Kayode labelled her a fishwife
Dis Fani Kayode get mouth abeg...O lenu bi pom pom pom pom pom..o lenu bi kettle
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by bakynes(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
DerideGull: Is there a clause in Nigerian constitution that criminalizes the use of F-word? What use of words constitutes indecent behavior within Nigerian society? The f-ward is constantly used in the low and high places within American society yet nobody has been called to resign.

You can never hear any American congress man or anyone in a political office use the f- word if interviewed.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Rejoice5000(f): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
she say the word f out of pressure and the mess she was passing through.i dt really blame her
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Arysexy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
This hardworking woman's only offence is dat she gave Enugu international airport. Dats all, all this attack on her person by ds tiger tear face cowards is just out of jealousy. Well, STELLA is going no where! Bark like bingo til eternity she dey kampe! This attack on igbo ministers must stop!

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Forwetinnah: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
Billyonaire: WHERE IS THE SOURCE ?

Oga the "sauce" turn to "stew"..we don use white rice chop am

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by dinggle: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
She's a dumb ass, there are cases for ethnicity, hers does not come any close, she is simply a THIEF! trying to use tribalism to cover her shameful face. Didn't she know she was an Ibo woman and people didn't like her before embarking on this corruption? dummy!

>>When an Hausa man steals he will shout "boko haram", proclaim he can no longer hold mediation with Boko Haram or protect the lives of Southerns in the North.
>>When an Ibo woman steals she will recognize Biafra and confess loyalty to the defeated region, observe a moment of silence for the fallen soldiers and starved children of Biafra.
>>When a Yoruba man steal he will shout out oduduwa, declare his region OPC and call for true federalism and sovereign conference.
>>When an Ijo man steals he will shout over his lungs "it is my turn to rule", "it is our land and oil" "they have stolen and we shall also steal", then he goes to creeks waving A.K.47 before you know he opens a university in Cotonu.

Mean while Mr. President sits and says "That was how it was before I came to power".

Individually we are men, collectively we are COWARDS!

We are almost 100years old but we lack a 'Jerry Rawlings' among us. Ever since the British abducted, deported and killed The great JAJA-OF-OPOBO we have not found a replacement for him. Perhaps the reason been that he passed away and was first buried in a land far away from his beloved country.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
zeeayinita: itz nuh lyk Fani Kayode was any better wen he held dat post so y y'all oil soup lickers criticising ha... take a chill pill jare shez goin nowhere!!!

STFU you this ugly akpu eating bi*tch!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Gwekzy: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Being tribalistic 2 me its one of d most dullest tin eva
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by clint77ng: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
jmoore:

And I guess Dora Akunyili former NAFDAC boss is from mars? smh. Stop generalizing!!!
Generalising what? I am Igbo and i am proud of Oduah. She has changed the aviation industry for better. Go to the airports and see for urself. She installed the first digital radar system in Naija airport. She has installed so many safety gadgets in our airports. When this woman said she wanted to buy new airplanes for new naija carrier, the same people kicked against it, and when planes crashed they blamed her for allowing old planes on our airspace. Keep on fighting God u haters and before u know it, our new national carrier will kick off courtesy of fishwife oduah, ssomething ffk couldnt achieve.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by amakenny: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
McDoe: The problem with this woman is ungodliness wrapped in uncultured manners. She now added bigwomanism which is eventually going to bring her to her knees. So sowi!
Wow, the woman has stellar qualities, I mean, she is outstanding. One in a million. What other men and women could not do for more than 40 years, that beautiful, pretty and hearty lady, Stella Oduah, did it: she added another air entry point to Nigeria in the southeast axis, thus opened up Nigeria more to the wider world. In a truly united country, that rare achievement should even dwarf whatever the talk now about a 255Million Naira bullet proof cars buy. But this is Nigeria. Certified armed robbers are let off the hook while we seek to make criminals those who serve us with zeal. Is this the quintiscence of the wasted generation W.S., Kongi himself, talked about?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Akanbi1509(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
The same prodigal woman run down sea petroleum and gas company belong to her, with her golddigger brother charles, yeye woman
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Why cant yorubas let igbos be? What is all this

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by tokunbobo(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Arysexy: This hardworking woman's only offence is dat she gave Enugu international airport. Dats all, all this attack on her person by ds tiger tear face cowards is just out of jealousy. Well, STELLA is going no where! Bark like bingo til eternity she dey kampe! This attack on igbo ministers must stop!

You have brought sentiment into this issue. If you are defendiing her that she did Enugu Airport what of her issue of corruption. How do you explain the purchase of two bullet proof cars with public funds for her personal use at a very inflated amount when she has not even dealt with the recent Assciated Airline plane crash. Oya answer nau. Useless ashewo woman. After three men she still sleeps around other men in the presidency. Mtchew
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pardon me. What the bleep did she mean by bleep? undecided
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by true2god: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sloan: The way Stella Odulah is running (ruining) the small ministry of Aviation is the way ibos will ruin Nigeria if voted to power! Funny thing is ibos will be defending their fellow ibos so the BEST thing is to leave them where they are and never allow them come close to the presidency!
Hw many yorubas have ruled?
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by callmenow: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
In an age when Boko Haram are murdering Nigerian citizens with impunity, commenters on this forum and elsewhere waste their time attacking a defenceless woman. BH has now murdered more than 4000 citizens. Can we elevate our mind to more cogent discuss, instead of the hackneyed Madam Oduah. We can hate her for sure. As well as other ministers. I wish we can buy the Boko Harams cars to stop them bombing this country to smithereens. What are your views about the Boko Haram menace? That to me matters a lot more
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by DerideGull(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
bakynes:

You can never hear any American congress man or anyone in a political office use the f- word if interviewed.

Do you live in USA? If you really do, you would have realized that F-word and even N-word had been used by politicians who later apologized. In fact, the so-called liberals from Democratic Party more often get away with such act than their Republican counterparts.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Arysexy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
tokunbobo:

You have brought sentiment into this issue. If you are defendiing her that she did Enugu Airport what of her issue of corruption. How do you explain the purchase of two bullet proof cars with public funds for her personal use at a very inflated amount when she has not even dealt with the recent Assciated Airline plane crash. Oya answer nau. Useless ashewo woman. After three men she still sleeps around other men in the presidency. Mtchew

U are a BASTARD! Wia did u read d bullet proof cars were for her personal use? NCAA have come out to refute d allegation, the vehicles wia actually budgeted for b4 she became a minister.

Ur underbridge akara frying useless mother is an ASHAWO! Fool!

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by nduchucks: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
I find it difficult to believe that my Igbo brothers actually believe that the so-called Yoruba opposition to the minister is due to the actualization of the Enugu airport.

I didn't think my Igbo brothers could be this petty.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hehehe y do u sound so pained?
forget faceless forum she looks better than all the women in ur family! No exception!!
*Amala eating pigs*
engineerd:

STFU you this ugly akpu eating bi*tch!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.