Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? (40480 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Stella Oduah should better resign sharp sharp... sad
She dares not...
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Now I know that Nairaland is highly populated with illiterates. So any information written on any toilet-looking website is now true?

All of you have to get your heads checked.

Shame!

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by vizboy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
wellmax:

So with your fish head, you see nothing wrong in a Federal minister using such words on an interview. SMH. you deserve the leaders you have.
how do you believe a story like this. So when the woman used the F word na only the op be the journalist make dey there. Cause I cant see any reliable news site carrying such news.

Ps: if you have any do point me to it

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
No source, the website referred to is FRAUD. Click the link and its virus there

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
ghettodreamz: I won't be surprised if she literally says the F' word you know. Anything could come out of that mouth. Perhaps it's the act of god to mismanage public funds and display such a mannerism as a public office holder, same in the public. No doubt she doesn't worth that office, she is occupying.

Abeg, can someone enlighten us, what are the criteria to qualify for the post of a ministerial appointment of the Fed REp of NGA? Nowadays, it's beginning to seem like even pigs and dogs could be appointed and assigned some civil responsibilities, how much more into a ministerial seats/offices.

Only in Nigeria nonsense de happen every time. I wonder when things would start working for the common-good of all in Nigeria.
IF YOU'RE A MAN , GET A GODFATHER, BEND OVER AND ASSUME THE POSITION
FOR A WOMAN SUCK PIPES AND LIE ON YOUR BACK
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Billyonaire: WHERE IS THE SOURCE ?

Is better for u to use touch light to search for it cuz u dont see in the afternoon

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by wellmax(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
mustaphagreens: learnt something new 2day tnx to stella oduah..so one can use 'bleep' in lieu of 'f**k'? Like who da bleep posted this bleeping news in this bleeping afternoon when i'm bleeping hungry..*yawns repeatedly*
She actually used thw word f**k, you know say NL no dey allow those kind street words.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by ettybaba(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
Billyonaire: No source, the website referred to is FRAUD. Click the link and its virus there
Tell Reno omokri virus infected you laptop, he will gladly buy another one for you.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by gregg2: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Stella Oduah should better resign sharp sharp... sad

She is not resigning. Stella is a performer! We need her.

Fashola bought three armored cars for 600 million naira at 200 million naira each.

Until date, Fashola nor APC has not come out to deny it. An online news media even

insinuated that this is the reason Liar Muhammed cannot come out openly to criticize Oduah this time

because his hands are tied. He has skeleton in his cupboard.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by vizboy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
ettybaba:
Tell Reno omokri virus infected you laptop, he will gladly another one for you.
take time open the link and see there is nothing there
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Saklekplus:

Is better for u to use touch light to search for it cuz u dont see in the afternoon

Click the source and tell me what you see.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Erotex(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ndi iro @ work. keke man abeg take off!!!
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
ettybaba:
Tell Reno omokri virus infected you laptop, he will gladly buy another one for you.
You conniptions has blurred your reasoning, I am asking you to click that source of the information and you will see there is nothing there, the OP is a FRAUD
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Polio: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rogue minister!
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by wellmax(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
legalcode: LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!

How come the Fashola Tinubu fake stories are just pumping up. Let me tell you, you haters have failed and you will always fail.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Dee60: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
This cannot be true!
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
The OP is FRAUD, click the source of the story and tell me what you see.
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by emmabest2000(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
idupaul:

I am just surprised that apart from financial misappropriation she also lack decorum , No wonder Fani Kayode labelled her a fishwife
close that dirty gutter tongue

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by wogorparadise: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
idupaul:

I am just surprised that apart from financial misappropriation she also lack decorum , No wonder Fani Kayode labelled her a fishwife
angel fani kayode........ Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
The OP is a FRAUD, the source is on error code 404

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by abes(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
the correct link http://www.simonateba.com/2013/10/what-Bleep-says-stella-oduah-nigerias.html?spref=fb

replace the bold with 'f u ck' without the space
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by naptu2: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
The link has been altered by nairaland's word censor. In order to get to the source, copy the link, paste it in your browser and change the word Bleep to the word f***k.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Myself2(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Mumus on nairaland;who told y'all dumb assses that the word "bleep" is an expletive

Oya spambot over to you

Thunder faya anybody wey go refer me to the link
Re: Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
abes: the correct link http://www.simonateba.com/2013/10/what-Bleep-says-stella-oduah-nigerias.html?spref=fb

replace the bold with 'f u ck' without the space

Are you SimonTeba ? Who the hell is that FRAUD. Only an id/iot will depend on PIT TOILET WEBSITE as source of news. I want you to send me links from credible NEWSPAPERS, not some RUBBISH website.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" / APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.