Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

>>one Last Minute....<< - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>one Last Minute....<< (20869 Views)

A Minute Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2013
Ken excel: Wow..;mehlena dear sowi i av nt been around due to dis ASUU strike.
Nice write up dear..chop nokle!!
Abeg make una no bweak my head for dis tin wen i wan tok so o.
My best cast for here na betty despite d fact say she no dy do like witch,and she need serious beaten,bt i stil like her!!!
U just mean say alex no get sense @ all..na everyfin wen person tell u na u go blive?..abeg betty ride on,more shoes unda ur bed..
Like seriously make Nosa no come kill dis gal o..cox me no dy trust guys for al dis kind tins
lol u get point sha. But u can't really blame alex. Betty na her bestfrend na..how she no go believe. Anyhow stay tuned.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nice story,thank u

1 Like

Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
Loving dis tory
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by DEllaluv(f): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
She s quite hrtless
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmmm ....nice
Following ...defintely smiley
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hahahaha....@ last nate got wat he always wanted.....as far he hav d contact of d chidera d rest are history...gals wen dy play hard to get na so dem dy end up sha..
Mehlena oooooo...remember ur sackin leta is pendin...wont u come and update us
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mehlena: lol u get point sha. But u can't really blame alex. Betty na her bestfrend na..how she no go believe. Anyhow stay tuned.
common which kind bestfriend...na her bestfriend she dy date abi na her boyfriend nosa?..between deir two she suppose trust and blive pass?
Infact she suppose even knw say as gal na her bestfriend dy liable to kill her pass....friend dy shack her..
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
She s quite hrtless
I know right
odizeey: Nice story,thank u
thank you.
Snowangel4: Loving dis tory
thank you ma, kip fllwnin
Swagalord18: Hmmm ....nice
Following ...defintely smiley
ah see yhu jare. Kip fllwnin kiss
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Ken excel:
common which kind bestfriend...na her bestfriend she dy date abi na her boyfriend nosa?..between deir two she suppose trust and blive pass?
Infact she suppose even knw say as gal na her bestfriend dy liable to kill her pass....friend dy shack her..
yeah you get point.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by walewunmi(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Hmmmn anoda suspence again pheww mehlena u sure know ow 2kip ur audience addicted 2ur story n I must say its a very commendable attribute 4 a writer bt pls watch out 4 typos ur last updates u made lyk 2 or 3 typos most especially using 'her' 4 'he' but all d same nice write up *winks*...still I 4llow!
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Melancholy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hmm... I think the otherside of this story portrays how a man don't waste much time falling in, and out of love.Nosa begged alex for uncountable times yet she remained rigid
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by christabeli: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote
author=Melancholy]Hmm... I think the otherside of this story portrays
how a man don't waste much time falling in, and out of love.Nosa begged
alex for uncountable times. yet she remained rigid [/quote] Which kind love? so because Nosa tumbled between d sheet with betty, it don turn to love be dt? Fake love
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by DEllaluv(f): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2013
christabeli: Which kind love? so because Nosa tumbled between d sheet with betty, it don turn to love be dt? Fake love

i wonda o,diff perspective abt love applies to diff ppl sha
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by walewunmi(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2013
Dis betty sef her own 2much...on a more crious note I tink betty got more tins up sleeve dan wat we know rite now!
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Melancholy(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

well,i stand to be corrected but if their sexcapades seems to be going on without hiccups, am afraid will definately result to 'LOVE'
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2013
"Alex I am sorry but my decision is finally." Daniel barked irritated. It was a week after the incident and Daniel was back home, although the doctor insisted that he must wear a sling. He sat in his sitting room sipping a glass of juice.
"Daniel please for peace sake don't press charges" alex begged.
"Peace? What st.upid peace? Would you still say the same thing if I had died? Someone needs to teach that foo.l a lesson" Daniel fired infuriated, while Alex winced.
"God forbid. We thank God that you are okay, but Please just let him go." Alex pleaded shifting forward to sit beside him.
"If i don't stop that fool and lock him behind bars, he wouldn't stop. Who knows he might come for you next" he picked up his phone.
"That's impossible. Its over. He would never bother us again just let him go." Alex said as she stopped him and held his right hand and held it tightly between hers.
"Please please please" she pleaded when daniel started to protest.
' Fine but if that bas,tard shows his face again, I won't hesitate to kill him myself." Daniel retorted.
"Deal" alex agreed and kissed him.
" Hey! Young lady. Where do you think you are going?" Daniel blurted as his sister tried to sneak out.
"Umm to emm...to the market" chidera replied giggling nervously as two pair of eyes stared at her. How was she supposed to tell them that she was going to see Nathan.. They musnt know, She told herself calmly.
"I thought you went to the market yesterday." Daniel asked raising his brows. He skimmed his gaze over her outfit her dressing was decent but he suspected something fishy going on. Where was his 19year old sister going to as early as 8am in the morning?
"Umm yeah I forgot to buy something. Bye!" she said and immediately hurried out before her daniel could ask what she forgot.
Alex giggled as she watched the puzzled look on daniel's face.
" Hey don't worry. She is a big girl now"
"Yeah right" daniel scoffed. "I hope she is actually going to the market" he muttered while alex chuckled.
"Come here" daniel said pulling her closer with his good arm, Alex smiled and nestled her head on his shoulder. She always felt safe and comfortable with daniel.
"So you will go back to work on monday right?" She asked.
"Yeah that depends on whether or not boss hasn't already fired me" he replied as they both laughed.
Daniel smiled to himself, finally the girl he loved was his. That fool is finally out of the way...no more worries. He thought to himself as he stroke her hair. He knew she was never going to leave him...................hopefully.
"Morning Aishat" Betty greeted cheerfully as she walked to her new assistant's cubicle.
"Hmmm I can see you are really excited this morning.". Aishat said beaming. She handed betty her messages and files.
"Yes o. You are right." Betty replied giggling happily,
"thanks" she collected the files and moved to her new office.
She entered the office and skimmed her gaze all around the tidy office. She stared at the seat behind the empty desk, she was used to seeing Alex on it. She sighed in delight, that seat was finally hers. She had been promoted to be the new chief auditor in place of Alex. Finally she was no more a subordinate. she had a new post, a new man in her life and money. What more could she want? She asked herself as she giggled happily.
She lowered her self unto the seat and arranged her laptop and documents on the desk. Her mind wandered to nosa, she had been seeing him almost everyday after that saturday he called in drunk. He always came to her house after work for their usual rendezvous. She felt so lucky... Just then her intercom buzzed interrupting her thoughts.
"Aishat.......Yes?"
"Betty a guy is here to see you.. He said his name is......"
"Let him in, let him in" she said impatiently giggling blithely as the thought of nosa visiting her crowded her mind. She however was highly dissapointed when a different face walked in.
"Hello betty" chris walked in smiling.
"Chris why are you here?" She asked irritated as she stood upa nd folded her arms.
"Can I sit?" He asked nodding at a seat.
"No you can't. She barked much to chris's surprise.
"Why on earth would you show your face in my office?ehn? After your humiliating date"She asked raising her hands to the air.
Chris stared at her dumbfounded, he couldn't remember humiliating betty instead he was the one always disgraced by her. But if that's what love demands and if he had to bear it all to gain her heart, he would silently condone the disgrace.
"Betty I know you are angry with me but...."
" No buts please!" She screamed raising her hand to his face "why don't you go after girls in your level and leave me the hell alone." She blurted hoping that chris would be hurt and leave her office instead he moved closer to her.
" Betty please I really love you.., With all my heart, please forgive me" chris said quietly with compassion in his eyes.
"You? Love me?" Betty laughed.
"Well sorry to disappoint you lover boy, I am not interested in getting involved with you. Go and make something meaningful with your life then come back" she hissed and sat down.
"You are not being fair betty don't treat me like th..."
" Oh please Get lost! " Betty interrupted dismissively.
" I will go but I would be back. Don't get too comfortable" he said and walked out.
Betty hissed again and sighed in disgust. "What rubbish! E no dey even fear. That poor thing just ruined my morning"
She needed comfort before starting work. She picked her phone and dialed nosa's number.
TBC....
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2013
Morning evryone! So sorry for the late update. I have been super busy but am free now.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2013
walewunmi: [color=#000099][/color]
Hmmmn anoda suspence again pheww mehlena u sure know ow 2kip ur audience addicted 2ur story n I must say its a very commendable attribute 4 a writer bt pls watch out 4 typos ur last updates u made lyk 2 or 3 typos most especially using 'her' 4 'he' but all d same nice write up *winks*...still I 4llow!
kissnoted. Thanks sir. Kip follwng
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2013
Melancholy: Hmm... I think the otherside of this story portrays how a man don't waste much time falling in, and out of love.Nosa begged alex for uncountable times yet she remained rigid
good observation buh don't be so surewink
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2013
christabeli: Which kind love? so because Nosa tumbled between d sheet with betty, it don turn to love be dt? Fake love
lolz
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

I agree...
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghyft(f): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Since u're free,how about another update?
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Melancholy: well,i stand to be corrected but if their sexcapades seems to be going on without hiccups, am afraid will definately result to 'LOVE'
maybe bro.......just maybe! wink
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Ghyft: Since u're free,how about another update?
lol I will try to update this evening.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by aprilwise(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nice story
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Donvitalis(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Superb!! Yua a gem..kip it up
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by m003: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2013
story is still on point and captivating but........ i still want to slap that b!@tch called betty
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Kenexcel(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lol..make una leave betty oo
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by funlover1(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2013
Pls update nah !
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by walewunmi(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2013
I'm so happy mehlena finally av compassion on us 2kum update wat more can we ask for...looool!nice damsel
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghyft(f): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
SORRY,EVERYONE....THE OP HAS DEACTIVATED HER ACCOUNT....SHE APOLOGIZES FOR IT AND SAYS THAT IT IS CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND HER CONTROL THAT LED TO THE STATED.....STORY ENDS HERE
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by MsSpaqs(f): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Just like that? Well watever it is God's in control

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection / Perfect For Us / Tell Us About Your Favourite Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.