Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital (10861 Views)

PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms / Mimiko Absent As South-west Governors Converge In Ibadan / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Pukkah: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
DerideGull:

That is my point exactly. When I wrote unusual, I meant unexplainable rapport between Igbo and Ijebu-ode chaps too. I am talking of personal experience. The sudden and unsolicited friendship between the Igbo chaps and the ones from Ijebu-ode, Akure or Owo got me thinking when I lived in Yoruba land.

What a laughable, baseless and unsubstantiated claim.

Honestly, this thread has become a joke.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pukkah:

What a laughable, baseless and unsubstantiated claim.

Honestly, this thread has become a joke.

It is true!

Tilapia? Sorry, Tpia confirmed it. She is an authority as she has carried out an empirical research all over Yorubaland most especially Ogun state, even though she hails from Ondo.

2 Likes

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Pukkah: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
bokohalal:
Do not know if the British did. The natives and Edos called it EKUE. Some still do.
Infact,the Edos call an Akure indigene EDO N'EKUE ( Edos of Akure). We do not see them as Yorubas.

Don't go too far.

Who founded Akure? A prince from Ile Ife did.

What's the meaning of 'Akure'? It came from 'akun re', meaning the beads have cut or broken.

It got its appelation of 'oloyemekum', shortened to 'oyemekun' following the incident in which one of the chiefs caught a tiger alive.

Akures are Yoruba people.

4 Likes

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by IleIfe2(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
DeLaRue: It is interesting to see some folks, already sharing imaginary spoils in the event of a strengthened Federal structure. Hmm...I laugh. I laugh because these people who I guess are probably from Oyo, Ogun, and Lagos State think we are back in the 60's when Ondo (including Ekiti then) got a raw deal.

Katsumoto or some other person in another thread about the status of Kwara in a new federating structure had it nicely laid out in their heads how Akure will be the 'educational capital' of a new SW, with Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta being the commercial, administrative, and industrial capital. Someone else rubbished the idea of Akure as a potential new capital of the new structure, saying' for where?' I laugh again.

These self -centred and myopic comments typify why many in Ondo State decided during the last guber election to stick with Mimiko against the ACN candidate. One of the campaign strategies of the Labour party was to cast the ACN as a party of people who would come to Ondo State to take their resources in order to develop Lagos, Ogun etc. And Labour plastered the airwaves (radio in particular) with jingles reminding the people how Ondo state produced the Cocoa but 'these people' built Cocoa House in Ibadan. Uni of Ife was located in you know where, and Ikeja, among other places were developed with 'their' cocoa money.

At the time I thought this was just silly, ridiculous, and underhand. But guess what, when you see how some folks are already dismissing the goose that will lay the golden egg in any new SW states, you begin to wonder.

And I say this as someone who while not particularly interested in Nigerian politics has some sympathy for the ACN/APC, and respect immensely the astounding accomplishment of Mr Tinubu in rescuing the SW from the 'other' party.
I am also someone who can't understand why Mimiko continues to show little interest in SW integration agenda, and can't wait for his term to run out.

That said, I will say this, Akure will have to be the SW capital in every sense of that word or nothing else. All this nonsense about it being the 'education capital' - what does that mean? The argument in support of Akure is solid:

In any SW region/federating structure Ondo State will bring the following to the table:

- The region's only proven and producing oil reserves providing immediate access to oil and even potential foreign echange income

- The region's only and proven gas reserves providing a basis for powering the new region's economy to new industrial height

- The region's only immediate (from day 1) source of external revenue - Cocoa, Nigeria's current 2nd or 3rd largest foreign exchange earner

- One of the largest and soon to be one of the most successful single industrial parks in West Africa - OLOKOLA - with Dangote's refinery and associated cluster industries - another potential big foreign exchange earner for the new region

- One of the most naturally conducive water fronts in the region

-We also offer the first line of defence to your great Lagos, Ogun and Oyo. Is it not Ondo state people that will first defend you against any invading army from your perceived enemies in the East?. You want to be enjoying yourselves in Eko Atlantic, while our people are paying with their lives repelling your enemies

- I am not even going to talk about the 2nd largest deposit of heavy crude oil in the world. I'm not talking about it as I believe it may never be commercially possible to exploit it. So, it's probably not worth much at this point

- Compared to Ibadan, Lagos, and Abeokuta, Akure is compact enough to be developed into a befitting capital without the geographic and human complications of Lagos and Ibadan. Also, I suspect (I could be wrong) Akure is not as old as the other 3 places. One gets the impression that provided you have the compensation to pay, you can flatten half of Akure without much difficulty ( no insult meant to the indigenes of Akure). Also there is so much virgin land around. All of this will cost less than half what a similar exercise will cost in even Ibadan.

The above is what Ondo state brings to the table. When the time comes and we are all sitting at that negotiation table, you will have to tell us what your state brings to the table, and then we discuss.

You can't ask us to put all these on the table and and share with the rest of our people then turn round to say you want the capital in Ibadan. I[b]t won't happen[/b]. Ondo State will be better off forming a region with Edo, if they are interested. Ah, but then kidnapping,,,crime! We can remain with Ekiti! We do not all have to be in the same region to prove our Yorubaness.

History and location is not an excuse. London is to the far south within the United Kingdom, yet it is the capital. The fact Ibadan is central adds nothing to the debate.

We love you! Honest. But we know what we are entitled to. And in the Omoluwabi spirit, we are ready to share our resources with you without asking for special derivation. But you must make serious concessions to ensure that Ondo, Osun, and Ekiti all develop and are not laggers to Oyo, Lagos, and Ogun. Otherwise, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, should form their own region. Ondo and Ekiti (but Ekiti people and their petitions and political thuggery!) can form theirs. Maybe a West West region made up of Ondo and Edo states. Benin and Owo are ancient kingdoms who used to fight a lot in ancient times, but we have no problems with our Edo brothers.

Anything other than domination and manipulation by Lagos, Oyo, and Ogun citizens will be better. They either come to the table with fairness or they can bugger off with their Yoruba region. We will form our own Yoruba region too.

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Pukkah: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Desola:

It is true!

Tilapia? Sorry, Tpia confirmed it. She is an authority as she has carried out an empirical research all over Yorubaland most especially Ogun state, even though she hails from Ondo.

It is many of such assertions that have turned this thread to comic relief. Lol.

Unique bond between the Ijebus and Igbos. I laugh.

Igbos marry randomly all over Yorubaland except these authorities on inter-tribal marriage care to share their statistics with us. Similarly, Yorubas marry across Igboland.

It might make sense to say that the Ore or Owo people marry the Edos more (and vice versa) due to proximity and trade. It is expected.

But to pull out a sub-group in Yorubaland as being the target for marriage by another tribe, without stating any reason (s) whatsoever is to say the least illogical and ridiculous.

6 Likes

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by bokohalal(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
tpia@:

You see them as edo or some such?
Something like that. You will agree that the Yoruba tag does not sufficiently cover some groups with that label. There is a world of difference between an Ibadanman and an Ekitiman. Also, the Edo identification of people or group is based on their historical interaction with such and not colonial.
OGHO (OWO), EKA (IKA), EKWALE (UKWUANI) are some others.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by bokohalal(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pukkah:

Don't go too far.

Who founded Akure? A prince from Ile Ife did.

What's the meaning of 'Akure'? It came from 'akun re', meaning the beads have cut or broken.

It got its appelation of 'oloyemekum', shortened to 'oyemekun' following the incident in which one of the chiefs caught a tiger alive.

Akures are Yoruba people.

You are to tell us how to see them?
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Samxiulee: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
DerideGull:

I make bold to say you are very ignorant about the facts of federalism or fiscal federalism. To further bolster your ignorance on the subject matter, you were thrilled to conjure the following craps, “Heck,yorubas didn't join the civil war until the biafra army got to Ore,which is in Ondo state,if we don't see you as one of us we might has well turn a blind eye”. In fact, you are a dimwit or a blind ignoramus.

oh no here comes a superhero with his flying cape...guess your joystick is stiff right now and you are looking for a hole so that you can ejaculate right??sorry I won't go that lane with you cos guess what?am a dimwitt and a ingoramus.fiscal federalism promote/encourage competition among the various unit.
The op said ondo is the line of defense against Ibada and lagos,I reminded him of Ore and your bp went off the roof?
Please take a cold water or beer and chill.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by ak47mann(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
jebus are the only clan in whole of SW that have similar characteristics like the " igbos" just that their fellow yoruba clans interfere in ijebus culture.

I know one ijebu man that wish his clan where close to the wise men of the east,they could have been a lot better cool
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by adino(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
bokohalal:
Do not know if the British did. The natives and Edos called it EKUE. Some still do.
Infact,the Edos call an Akure indigene EDO N'EKUE ( Edos of Akure). We do not see them as Yorubas.

Great info, even me an Edo man just got to know this.
It is obviously the silly british thugs that did it
The same rascals tried to change us from Esan to Ishan, thank God most of us now uses the term Esan. Bokohalal so you are Edo, I thought you were Yoruba. But this your username sha.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Pukkah: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
bokohalal:

You are to tell us how to see them?

How do they see themselves?

Are they Yorubas or not? Provide evidence of what you're saying or stop confusing people.

Is it the way you see them that matters?
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by bokohalal(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pukkah:

Are they Yorubas or not? Provide evidence of what you're saying or stop confusing people.

Is it the way you see them that matters?

Edos see them as EDO N'EKUE! Let me see you overcome that.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Pukkah: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
bokohalal:

Edos see them as EDO N'EKUE!

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Napoleondegreat: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
grafikii:
Bro let me follow you laugh small, i guess its safe to say Imo would join the south west in the end since they are in the opposition (APC) and the way the rest of the south east threat them (anambra).

There are also strong rumours that Ebonyi is going with the north central. This is getting interesting.

guy u funny oo! But don't bring ur yoruba problem to Igbo land
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by bokohalal(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pukkah:

Ask them. I am not Ekue.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by DeLaRue: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sorry everyone, I started the thread and appeared to disappear. I didn't mean to be rude. I ran out of juice on my laptop and was hoping it would be back but up till now, nothing. I had someone over to fix my gen, but when I got home it still didn't work. As a final act of desperation, I thought to try a DIY on it, and presto, it worked!

And no surprise, I see I have been attacked by the usual suspects. We shall see when the time comes!

Just to clarify again, I rarely get involved in the usual e wars (though I've taken the bait occasionally), - check my records.

All I am saying is that there is no reason why Akure cannot be the capital, in every sense. Lagos and Ibadan cannot keep taking and taking while Ondo and Ekiti remain behind.

Bringing the capital to Akure will ensure that Akure, and hopefully Ekiti get accelerated development - surely this wiull be to the benefit of everyone, including our great Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo people.

Of what good is Lagos and Ibadan, if everything around them remain more or less as they were in the 70's?
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Pukkah: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
bokohalal:

What of the people that the Akures see as 'Akue N'Edo'?
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by bokohalal(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pukkah:

What of the people that the Akures see as 'Akue N'Edo'?
Absolutely no problem there,Sir. It shows they see us as one of them.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Waspy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jeez...That awkward moment when ret.arded doofs who know shiit abt Yorubas deceive to open and run a nauseating thread to sprew cowdung (for una mind shey? Make una wake up from una daydream). Una Obssession over Yoruba no get rival, Kai... Anyways, if this thread is gonna keep y'all busy and happy, then pls take the front seats. Retardeenettes
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by tpia5: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Desola:

It is true!

I am not from ondo dear.

And neither am i going to engage in the vulgar back and forth you're known for, i have no time for internet cowards, find your level, i am not it.

If an igbo man dumped you thus you want to deny any comity with igbo people on account of your crappy nature, too bad, doesnt mean a thing.

4 Likes

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
DeLaRue: Sorry everyone, I started the thread and appeared to disappear. I didn't mean to be rude. I ran out of juice on my laptop and was hoping it would be back but up till now, nothing. I had someone over to fix my gen, but when I got home it still didn't work. As a final act of desperation, I thought to try a DIY on it, and presto, it worked!

And no surprise, I see I have been attacked by the usual suspects. We shall see when the time comes!

Just to clarify again, I rarely get involved in the usual e wars (though I've taken the bait occasionally), - check my records.

All I am saying is that there is no reason why Akure cannot be the capital, in every sense. Lagos and Ibadan cannot keep taking and taking while Ondo and Ekiti remain behind.

Bringing the capital to Akure will ensure that Akure, and hopefully Ekiti get accelerated development - surely this wiull be to the benefit of everyone, including our great Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo people.

Of what good is Lagos and Ibadan, if everything around them remain more or less as they were in the 70's?

Why didn't you make a case for Akure being the capital city with grounds for your demands; from the onset? Rather, you came out baring your biceps showing your tiny muscle and asking for anyone to come and see if they measure up.

Your approach was very wrong indeed.

I am a Lagosian, but I make for Ibadan to stay as the capital because of not rich heritage and accomplishments. Now, this is not saying that Akure hasn't achieved similar feat but it does not boast of similar size and diversity as Ibadan. More so, Ibadan's dialect is standard and easier to understand.

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by DeLaRue: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
I expect they will question my Yorubaness. But that changes nothing. And you having a field day thinking Yorubas are at war with themselves changes nothing too.

There is no need hiding our concerns for fear that Igbos or anybody else will say we are disunited. If anything, this is meant to be an intellectual discuss.

The bit about Ondo exiting the Southwest was just to draw attention. What is absolutely clear though is that we will not allow ourselves to be treated the way we were previously.

We want a fair prosperous Yorubaland where every child, wherether s/he is based in Ogbomosho, Ikere Ekiti, or Ifon has equal economic and social opportunity, and social justice which is at the core of Yoruba values, prevail.

In this scenario, there is no room for one group of people to lord it over others.

PointB: lol,

Ondo/Ekiti versus the rest of South-West. The Op is laying is bare for all, no to parasites in the new republic.

He doesn't want Ondo people to be asked to "go back to their villages/caves" in a future Yoruba country. Abeg let me take a VIP seat and watch as the fisticuffs ensue. It should be very interesting.

By the way @Op, your yorobaness is already being questioned, over to you!

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by tpia5: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Desola

Abeg sharap, you like to run mouth as if someone made you a spokesman for anywhere.

Rubbish, its your type who will run cap in hand to the igbos you say you're abusing, in your usual pretentious manner.

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by tpia5: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
bokohalal:

What does that have to do with who they are?

Are you saying edos calling them something makes them edo?
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Gorrbachev: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
DeLaRue: I expect they will question my Yorubaness. But that changes nothing. And you having a field day thinking Yorubas are at war with themselves changes nothing too.

There is no need hiding our concerns for fear that Igbos or anybody else will say we are disunited. If anything, this is meant to be an intellectual discuss.

The bit about Ondo exiting the Southwest was just to draw attention. What is absolutely clear though is that we will not allow ourselves to be treated the way we were previously.

We want a fair prosperous Yorubaland where every child, wherether s/he is based in Ogbomosho, Ikere Ekiti, or Ifon has equal economic and social opportunity, and social justice which is at the core of Yoruba values, prevail.

In this scenario, there is no room for one group of people to lord it over others.

I don't get it, is your grivance towards the old western region or the federal government?
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by DeLaRue: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
May be my composition skills are not as good as yours. But this thread is all about Akure being a suitable and deserved capital and is specifically in response to comments on the other thread about Kwara.

Please let us keep the insults aside for now. You talk of Ibadan.

But Ibadan already has the 3rd largest GDP amongst Nigerian cities. It has less to benefit from being a capital thatn Akure, Ado Ekity, or even Oshogbo.

Desola:

Why didn't you make a case for Akure being the capital city with grounds for your demands; from the onset? Rather, you came out baring your biceps showing your tiny muscle and asking for anyone to come and see if they measure up.

Your approach was very wrong indeed.

I am a Lagosian, but I make for Ibadan to stay as the capital because of not rich heritage and accomplishments. Now, this is not saying that Akure hasn't achieved similar feat but it does not boast of similar size and diversity as Ibadan. More so, Ibadan's dialect is standard and easier to understand.
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
tpia@:

I am not from ondo dear.

And neither am i going to engage in the vulgar back and forth you're known for, i have no time for internet cowards, find your level, i am not it.

If an igbo man dumped you thus you want to deny any comity with igbo people on account of your crappy nature, too bad, doesnt mean a thing.

Is this an avenue to settle scores abi what? Moreover, what has okoro madu got to do with this now? Are you ovulating or pmsing or better still suffering from the effects of menopause? Because I no just understand this cattiness tonight o.

If you are not careful, I will b1tch slap and defang you tonight.

Who died and made you statistician for ijebu a supposed inter marriages?

Oponu ayirada

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Desola:

Is this an avenue to settle scores abi what? Moreover, what has okoro madu got to do with this now? Are you ovulating or pmsing or better still suffering from the effects of menopause? Because I no just understand this cattiness tonight o.

If you are not careful, I will b1tch slap and defang you tonight.

Who died and made you statistician for ijebu a supposed inter marriages?

Oponu ayirada

Tpia@, all call-outs are mandatory o!
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by DeLaRue: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Train is all well and good. But then, somewhere has to be the capital city of the region. That is the point of this discuss.

django1: Let me help this op, you see in the case of a break up and an o'dua nation is formed, the first thing that would be done (I believe) is to build a high speed train network within the major cities, once that is done there won't be any need for this jittery, sebi cheesy
Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Desola(f): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
tpia@:
Desola

Abeg sharap, you like to run mouth as if someone made you a spokesman for anywhere.

Rubbish, its your type who will run cap in hand to the igbos you say you're abusing, in your usual pretentious manner.

Oh, now I get it, you got some ibo dingadingaling earlier today!

So happy for you snookums. Old hags need some love too even if it's from ibos. That you are almost at menopause doesn't mean it should gather cobwebs if Yoruba men are not checking it out ojare.

Sis, I can't hate your game jo! After all Yoruba men dey pot ibo girls too. 2 ge 4!

Jaye ori e, ko sarugbo n'ghana jo!

2 Likes

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by DeLaRue: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
I agree entirely. The idea that all Yorubas must be clubbed together in one administrative region is nonsense. We can be friends, but we dont need to run a government together, unless we can reach reasonable agreement.

Pukkah:

In addition to this, the beauty of talking together is that people have the freedom to belong to wherever they want. There's no force or coercion.

The study of development has shown that it is not all countries rich in natural resources that are developed. Also, it is not all developed countries that are rich in natural resources. Landlocked countries can be developed and access to the ocean does not guarantee development.

The good thing about this thread is that people are ready to voice out their fears and emotions. And if push comes to shove, the South West really has nothing to fear because it has the landmass. Oyo state (27,460 sq km) alone is just slightly smaller than the total (33,664 sq km) of Abia (5,420 sq km), Enugu (12,440 sq km), Imo (5,430 sq km), Ebonyi (5,530 sq km) and Anambra (4,884 sq km). Add Oyo to Osun (10,245 sq km) and you get 37,705 sq km.

There is no part of Nigeria that doesn't have the resources and the people (especially the South) to develop. And even for those who don't have the people, they can always bring in outsiders.

This thread is a good development. I prefer a small, developed country with happy people to a big for nothing, under-developed country with miserable and hate-filled people cool

1 Like

Re: National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Interesting thread.

DerideGull:

That is my point exactly. When I wrote unusual, I meant unexplainable rapport between Igbo and Ijebu-ode chaps too. I am talking of personal experience. The sudden and unsolicited friendship between the Igbo chaps and the ones from Ijebu-ode, Akure or Owo got me thinking when I lived in Yoruba land.

I honestly don't know or think Ijebu's marry Igbo's in droves. I can use my family tree and I don't think there's anyone married to an Igbo. But I can see a few Ghanaian women with Ijebu babies. grin I might be the first, who knows? tongue However, Ijebu's do have unconditional love for Egba's and Awori's - and the bond is very strong.

Anyway, I can say Ijebu's do get along with Igbo's, perfectly. Ijebu's are merchants and apparently they were the first to spend money in Nigeria. And getting money is Ijebu-esque. And I heard Igbo's do their little thing when it comes to money/business the informal way. So it's only right for the big brother and the original money-maker (Ijebu), to get along with his prodigy (Igbo). grin I know my pops has a lot of Igbo friends - and I'm also surrounded by a lot of Igboid people. Same with my brother and my uncles.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Releases Guidelines For Primary Election / NL Political Dialogue Nov 2012: STATE POLICE - ARE WE READY FOR IT? / APC Postpones Convention Till 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.