Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,088 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? (4244 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Ruq: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2013
25omega: grin grin grin grin

i would tell her: "wow you really hurt my feelings by saying what you said because it took me a long time to build up the confidence to come talk to you. i know my approach may have been less than ideal but you know what never mind have a wonderful day". grin

Nice but she wouldn't wait to listen, you'll have to send it in a text and data if you gat her digits.
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by longjohnsilver: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2013
I would go and join NASA strait ni...undull ma broda...shebi na jex moon...she go get am nao...buh seriously I have a philosophy dat N0 is d worst answer person fit get wen u want to ask anytin...so I am already hoping for the worst possible answer sef...make one person no cum deflate ma confidence abeg...I tink dis wud have helped me in this kind of situation...
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2013
TribalEAST: "you will have to catch the moon before you can date me...mtchew"

That was what an average looking gal told my friend.

Guys only.
these kind of girlz,i will try my possible best to win her heart,i will try my possible best to make her fall in love with me,i will pretend to be the nicest guy ever just to have her in ma hands.When she's completely into me and i'v made out with her a couple of times,i will just dump her like a dead rat to make her know she's cheap...!The more a girl tries to show she has a say or she's the best thing that has happened since adam,it's the more i want to break her heart and dump her like poo..,but when she's humbled,she talks to me in a polite way even if she's made it known to me that she's not interested in me,i respect such kind of a girl ALOT and i would be willing to help her anytime she needs my help.THAT'S ME.
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by nelandrewz(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] I had such experience back in 2009, I didn't stop asking her out. At the end she succumbed and we dated. Girls just want to know how serious a guy is.
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by ARareGem(f): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Chai! Guys dey suffer. grin
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2013
numerical_guy:

Wrong! No one has the right to say mean things to others.
By the time she gets to 42 years without husband, her eye will clear, only that it wouldd have been too late.
she has d right to wat she said and d guy is responsible 4 wateva he understands.......and not everyone cares about marriage its not like deres is a rule dat says everyone must marry.....each to her own...mind ur business ni.its her palava
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2013
icedbeatz: i like ur self esteem but i guess u must be average or below too
wats dis dense saying....fool...who showed u d way 2 d internet or do u think its 4 moronns like uu......assshole!
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Booty butt chic: she has d right to wat she said and d guy is responsible 4 wateva he understands.......and not everyone cares about marriage its not like deres is a rule dat says everyone must marry.....each to her own...mind ur business ni.its her palava
well, in africa, once you are not married at a certain age, you get taunted till you start to taunt yourself too.
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2013
what makes her think that a guy that has gone to the moon will be interested in a girl that is not different from other terrestrials?.................

is she out of this world or just out of her mind?

maybe her favorite nollywood movie is Yemi on the moon
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2013
Booty butt chic: Average or below....everyone has d right 2 say wareva dey feel like...dats her swagg....move on 2 d Next!

everyone has the right to speech, but the positive consequence of that speech can not be guaranteed, ask those reporters during abachas regime

class is better that swag
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Agybabe(f): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2013
johnwell:

mbok afo oto mmong mbok?
i'm a crossriverian
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by elrony(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Booty butt chic: wats dis dense saying....fool...who showed u d way 2 d internet or do u think its 4 moronns like uu......assshole!

^^^^ and here goes the fury of an angry babe lmao cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Ruq: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Agybabe:
i'm a crossriverian

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Agybabe(f): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Ruq:

tongue tongue tongue tongue
are you epileptic?
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Ruq: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Agybabe:
are you epileptic?

All i did was to gaze at your visage, and i appreciated. because i want sometin like it. cry cry embarassed
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by Agybabe(f): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ruq:

All i did was to gaze at your visage, and i appreciated. because i want sometin like it. cry cry embarassed
i'm sorry for being rude...i was wondering the reasons for the tongue
Re: How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? by ayando(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2013
I have read how issues have been polarized along gender preferences. The truth is just bitter. If a lady says that without the guy being a nuisance, then she is wrong n rude. But if the guy has failed to read between the lines and he has been disturbing her,then he got served.
In all conclusion, action speaks louder than words

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Gf Says No More Bleeping Till Marriage / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.