Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (44988 Views)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
I just got this and I've been laughing out loud. Who else agrees with this lady cos I totally do. grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/is-there-any-atom-of-truth-in-this.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by bobogee007(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
FTC so so happy tonyt

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by misspicy(f): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
lmao grin

so true,thank God my boo did his early...i guess that means he's gonna propose soon cheesy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
what is the essence of doing Bvn in an empty account

some people account balance be like jamb score

this lady mumu sha,so Bvn is a yardstick for marriage proposal, keep breaking up with them, by the time your parents start advertising you on OLX, thats when you will know

526 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Merlissa(f): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
#Word!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by jamex93(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ladies sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mtcheew

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by ClassCaptain(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Like if You think say She no get Sense
Share if u think say she get

293 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

so true,thank God my boo did his early...i guess that means he's gonna propose soon cheesy

You are a comedian.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
undecided undecided dey there!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by misspicy(f): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
PuciPrince:

You are a comedian.
pleasr...i begged you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:

pleasr...i begged you embarassed

Everywia u go tongue

Na u find trobu

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Abugab(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Very wrong permutation.
How and when did BVN become the yardstick to measure live and marriage.
This permutation is even a worse procrastination.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by abelbay: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
viickerz:

. Funny u

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by jmoore(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nonsense undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Mznaett: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Na today yansh begin get center part?undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mtcheeeew
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by IamLEGEND1: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Then I'll probably be single for life....

no be naija we dey, if dem shift the deadline go 2018..... I no go do am till then.

and I hope say the lady dey follow her own advice....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Brownhypo: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Walahi,that lady is a dumb ass 'sulee'.... any girl that breaks up with his guy just because of 'one f*cking BVN regn.,na age 45 one taut go come propose marriage to am

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Dammyrosky(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Shoro niyen?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by wristbangle: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

crycrycry
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by misspicy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by wristbangle: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:

I no see ur brakelight 4 my side again crycry
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by misspicy(f): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
wristbangle:

I no see ur brakelight 4 my side again crycry
i wished you a happy new month and didnt get a response..

btw where were you when accusations were flying about on me..eg transgender,scammer,fake,golddigger and where were you when af been recieving injections for 2 days.....i taut i had a friend
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by wristbangle: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:

i wished you a happy new year and didnt get a response..

btw where were you when accusations were flying about on me..eg transgender,scammer,fake,golddigger and where were you when af been recieving injections for 2 days.....i taut i had a friend

Baby, I was off-line oo and it did not reflect on my mention. Heya who are those calling u all sort of names.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by misspicy(f): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
wristbangle:

Baby, I was off-line oo and it did not reflect on my mention. Heya who are those calling u all sort of names.
okay...just some low lifers here sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Deefuray(f): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hypocrite so procrastination for men is sin for women is a good thing so what if he marry her early and divorce her the next month afterall some people did their BVN early only to close the account a week later

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by bronzegoddess(f): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Some people are so sad they don't see d joke in this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
The reason why i love the Baby Mama trend.

Just give & belle and not marry her, she will forever be submissive and worship you because you may dump her sorry ass.

We got some games for them stubborn girls.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Hysmady(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mtchew... angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
viickerz:

this lady mumu sha,so Bvn is a yardstick for marriage proposal, keep breaking up with them, by the time your parents start advertising you on OLX, thats when you will know

I don't think she meant itcheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.