Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola (14443 Views)

Buhari’s VP List: Oshiomhole, Fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi / Buhari’s VP List: Oshiomhole,fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi / Kudos To Governors Oshiomhole, Fashola And Orji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Davo93(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2013
Lead by example... kindly let us see them declare their supports for female guber candidates in their respective states first.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by israel007: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2013
[size=20pt]by implication, they have been disqualified.

we'll consider that request after 2019 and when no PDP candidate indicates interest in the presidency.
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2013
i NOMINATE CECILIA IBRU grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by kalakutafm: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2013
This is an extremely stupid suggestion by Fashola and Oshiomhole.

Discuss/debate on http://www.fusionplustv.com/live-radio/
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by honey001(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2013
Then make their party present Woman candidate nah.....
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Dannyxy(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2013
What?" do they want this country to scatter?, no woman has the strong heart to handle this country... Shey na boko haram, abi na ASUU, abi na corruption she wan start with, na faint she faint, abegoo... Btw wetin dem go call the husband? First gentleman or what?
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2013
It's not the matter of a female or male president. Nigeria needs a leader and not just a leader, but a wise one who knows what to do at the right time.

If a female president will set things right in the country, FINE!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Dannyxy(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2013
Ridiculous... Nigeria no be kitchen... grin
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by sharpman1(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2013
A female president?

Please we don't need a female president like Stella Oduah or PEJ.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by donphilopus: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2013
This' Sardonic
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by DankemzI(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2013
If Women Rule Nigeria, There Would be no Crime, Corruption etc. Just a bunch of Jeolous State's not talking to each other. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Ijayzbrainz: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Why should this two niggaz I respect so much say dis kind of inflamable talks that abounds to carkidum.if two Nigeria woman,a minister and a one time speaker could eat almost a billion naira.ow much will a female president eat per day....wud be a whole budget 4 the year and the citizens will be left in agony.I don't ever want to see dis kind of post again!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by nerodenero: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Codedrock:
The Edo state governor stressed that it was time Nigeria deliberate to have a female president at the helms of affairs in the midst of absolute failure by the male counterpart who had been ruling the nation since 1960
As we all know that nothing is impossible but female president!!!The north will be the first to reject the idea.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by gudugudumeje: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Is that the in-thing now? Or, how well the political-economic atmosphere wl be fixed ad mediocre performances ad failed institutions rebuffed..... Wat a weird statement of superficialities' specialities....
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2013
More than 70% of Nigerian population are muslims, and Islamically, a woman will should not be allowed to rule, I never knew this fashola I as mad as he revealed! It will never happen!!!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by RedCard1(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Female presido ke. Na de woman husband go dey tell her wetin she go do, so make de husband kukuma rule. Not every woman can be like Ellen Johnson. Well, I still think Dora Akunyili will be far better than GEJ. @least we all saw what she did with her NAFDAC office position. Anyone suggesting Ngozi Okonjo Iweala really wants the remaining Naija money to be entirely embezzled within 4 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nichobabe(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2013
When Jona still dey find am difficult to hold Naija na woman una wan come give. anyway Stella Odua and madam Petroleum dey there.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Ok! We go borow a white woman to rule us? If na naija woman, heeeeee!!! Na Hunger go kil us all,no be bomb again oh!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by badmeat(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Ever since oshio fondled with dat dillish girls melons,he has been a bit out of touch,undecided
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2013
6cence: What men can do, Women can also do EVEN better.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by DEGREE2466(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2013
If female president is the problem of nigeria then why has Ngozi Okonji Iwuala not change the plight of nigerians?

And to even think this is coming from the two most silly governors really got me cracking!

Where is Rochas Okorocha come and join them because they are your likes
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by realsuigeneris: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2013
adebayo201:
u must be joking! shocked

What Joke?............you give your own two names. So far both women has proved their worth, their misgiving is just that they work amongst corrupt politicians but i bet you they are on top of the list.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2013
talk is cheap....let me knw when men begin to give birth nd i'll predict when a woman will rule NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2013
Any woman who wants to lead Nigeria must prove herself capable.

Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel, Dilma Rousseff, Golda Meir, Helen Clark, Julia Gillard and other women that led their countries did not wait for "affirmative action". They distinguished themselves and showed their male counterparts that they had what it took.

We need people (whether male or female) that can DO THE JOB.

So stop this politically correct bullcrap.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by OchuSomtin(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2013
Gaskia ne. I don't haf a frovlem wis a woman as Frezident. But lets have women as governors in Lagos and Edo States to start with.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by WildChild00(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: What?" do they want this country to scatter?, no woman has the strong heart to handle this country... Shey na boko haram, abi na ASUU, abi na corruption she wan start with, na faint she faint, abegoo... Btw wetin dem go call the husband? First gentleman or what?

Office of the first man of Nigeria, I guess so....
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2013

The only woman you can trust with your money. Vote for stella Oduah grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Lilimax(f): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Decapo: A woman president to do what?
To rule our country Nigeria and
to salvage this nation form the menace of corrupt officials cool
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by U235weapongrade: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2013
Angela merkel comes to mind - Chancellor of Germany, EU's leading state, The World's Manufacturing Hub..
Magareth thatcher of blessed Memories.

When you come to africa we have Joyce Banda, Ellen johnson sirleaf.

Kirchner from argentina..

Though Nigeria Women have failed us in the past,dia is still hope from them.

I believe women are better "managers" dan Men.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Layolaw(f): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2013
true talk, a woman president to turn things around, let taste and see that the Lord is goood.... women arise oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Ngokafor(f): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2013
..ehmm Governor fashola and Oshiomole nice one there...

...but i guess this is a subtle admission that you have failed in your respective states as well,or am i missing something?

..Nigerian politicians sef,always playing to the gallery for their selfish interest...female president indeed!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by RedCard1(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2013
airfinance: madam grammer would be the ideal woman(jona wife)she just receieved phd added to her previous degrees...
don't forget her most recent South Korean award o. She sure is going places. Lol! But ermmm, did she make a speech after she had recieved the award?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dialogue With Niger Delta Avengers Not An Option -- Army / Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC / Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.