Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? (4131 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by EvyE: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hi House. I am a South African lady in Johannesburg and i have noticed that there are so many Nigerian men around. I like how their bodies are but i can't comment more on their lives in general because i have never actually dealt with 1. I have always admired how they look and i think i would want such a guy for a husband one day when GOD blesses me. How are their personalities? How do they treat their woman and what happens when he gets old ( does he live u and go back home or what)? . I gues what m trying to say is what would be the advantages and disadvantages of being with a Nigerian men especially if u r South African
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Evy E: Hi House. I am a South African lady in Johannesburg and i have noticed that there are so many Nigerian men around. I like how their bodies are but i can't comment more on their lives in general because i have never actually dealt with 1. I have always admired how they look and i think i would want such a guy for a husband one day when GOD blesses me. How are their personalities? How do they treat their woman and what happens when he gets old ( does he live u and go back home or what)? . I gues what m trying to say is what would be the advantages and disadvantages of being with a Nigerian men especially if u r South African

Me too grin.
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by chineloSA(f): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
OP, I hope your heart is bulletproof and ready for the responses.

Don say I didn warn you.

Lol. Lets go Nigerians.
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by jaybee3(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Why not if the obvious cultural differences ain't going to be an issue

I'd date a Mongolian for who she is not because of where she is from

1 Like

Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Agbgift(f): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
@poster, my only question for you is that will you agree to follow him back to nigeria, when he decides to fully relocate back home? If yes, then you have no problem.

2 Likes

Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Infomizer(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Stereotypes can be superficial and misleading..You'd soon be inundated with various responses many of which will show you how 'interesting' we are. My 2 cents on your issue is that you make the most of what you have where you are. Nigerian ladies are still SSS and here you are eyeing their 'birthrights'....wink
Easy babe, easy!
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Awww, aw romantic, um maybe yuh should ask Nadia_SA... She's a south- african married to a nigerian!
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
(.)
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
banega: Awww, aw romantic, um maybe yuh should ask Nadia_SA a nairalander? ... She's a south- african married to a nigerian!
I swear I don't understand her question
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by iterator25: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Date his personality not nationality then make your verdict

3 Likes

Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by iterator25: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Infomizer: Stereotypes can be superficial and misleading..You'd soon be inundated with various responses many of which will show you how 'interesting' we are. My 2 cents on your issue is that you make the most of what you have where you are. Nigerian ladies are still SSS and here you are eyeing their 'birthrights'....wink
Easy babe, easy!
Lol.. husband is scarce
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
iterator25: Date his personality not nationality then make your verdict
well said..
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by soilsista(f): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lol OP!! Ba sharp, they'll treat you like a queen IF you get a proper one. But men are men akere? Regardless of where they come from undecided like someone said, if you don't mind moving back home with him then why not?
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by chineloSA(f): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
iterator25: Lol.. husband is scarce

grin grin grin grin grin

The beginning of wisdom.
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nomski0(f): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Op, so you like Nigerian men too Now i believe these guys are hot commodities in the foreign market. smileysmiley
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
You should get to know one first. It's hard for us to generalize that Nigerian men are a certain way, have a certain personality, etc, because that won't be true. Each would differ from the other. You have to take their tribes into consideration too, because an Igbo guy will be different from a Yoruba and an Hausa guy. Even within the tribes you'll find differences amongst them, so best to look at the individual. Anyhoozle, Nadia_SA's married to an Igbo man, maybe she can tell you about her own experiences.

1 Like

Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by EvyE: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
soil_sista: Lol OP!! Ba sharp, they'll treat you like a queen IF you get a proper one. But men are men akere? Regardless of where they come from undecided like someone said, if you don't mind moving back home with him then why not?

hi sister. r u ngwana mobu or ke ya le confusa?
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Danhumprey: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Flytefalls:

Me too grin.
Sorry to ask. Just curious. Are u a Nigerian? If 'no',what nationality are u?
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
nadia_SA: I swear I don't understand her question
abi ask her then, nd Nadia aw do i delete a post? Biko!
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Danhumprey: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nomski0: Op, so you like Nigerian men too Now i believe these guys are hot commodities in the foreign market. smileysmiley
Book yours in advance! cheesy Oooooppps! I forgot. You have Neymar. But I'm still around. wink
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Infomizer(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
iterator25: Lol.. husband is scarce

No! Husbands are not! 'Good' husbands are!...wink

2 Likes

Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by soilsista(f): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Evy E:

hi sister. r u ngwana mobu or ke ya le confusa?
Yep ke nna!! New account smiley
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Sorry to ask. Just curious. Are u a Nigerian? If 'no',what nationality are u?
Nah, just a lover of Nigerians wink. I'm Jamo-Chinky Vincy UKay smiley
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
banega: abi ask her then, nd Nadia aw do i delete a post? Biko!
u can't delete a post bbe.. Just modify it to a dot (.)
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Danhumprey: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Flytefalls:
Nah, just a lover of Nigerians wink. I'm Jamo-Chinky Vincy UKay smiley
You mean,you are a Jamaican?
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Danhumprey: You mean,you are a Jamaican?
Yes. And Chinese. And Vincentian.

Ciao.
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by BiggerBro: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Of course it can work if the bride price does not send the guy off.
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
NADIA is photochop
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
nadia_SA: u can't delete a post bbe.. Just modify it to a dot (.)
Jeez, thankss anyways!
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Situation: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Evy E: Hi House. I am a South African lady in Johannesburg and i have noticed that there are so many Nigerian men around. I like how their bodies are but i can't comment more on their lives in general because i have never actually dealt with 1. I have always admired how they look and i think i would want such a guy for a husband one day when GOD blesses me. How are their personalities? How do they treat their woman and what happens when he gets old ( does he live u and go back home or what)? . I gues what m trying to say is what would be the advantages and disadvantages of being with a Nigerian men especially if u r South African

of course. it is possible where there's love. theres nothing called too far...I'm a. Nigerian I work n live here while my fiancée who's a south African lives n work in Gauteng Johannesburg n we've been engaged for 3 heading to 4yrs buddy ...so if it can happen to one so does many ...kuphela. ukulandelayo kno inhliziyo kahle
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by Situation: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
nadia_SA: I swear I don't understand her question
she's kuphela ukuzama not to ukufika her inhliziyo broken ne..wena. ukuazi
Re: South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work? by soilsista(f): 4:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Situation:
she's kuphela ukuzama not to ukufika her inhliziyo broken ne..wena. ukuazi
Uthini lo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. / Five Basic Things You Want Your Future Spouse To Have / How To Make Love To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.