Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM (71512 Views)

How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm / Android Bbm Pins / Blackberry Introduces BBM Voice Calls: Lets You Call BBM Contacts Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Assalaam(f): 2:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Anybody with useful idea on a good data plan that can be use with bbm on android, pls share. Thanks
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by omolomolarinero: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2013
Help, ma contacts dp yaff refuse to show o....help
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Jaymarius(f): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
pls i can't rrceive updates nd messages on my bbm. Even my contact's dp is not showing. can some1 help me out pls?
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by captaino(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Cant move my contact to my bbm on my android . What do I do good people
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Jaymarius: pls i can't rrceive updates nd messages on my bbm. Even my contact's dp is not showing. can some1 help me out pls?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the bbm on your Android, I did that when I had same issues.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2013
captaino: Cant move my contact to my bbm on my android . What do I do good people

Do you have a BB unique ID because thats your best bet.

Once you enter your ID, all your contacts are automatically moved into your Android.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by iykofias(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls hw do get my server-address/SRPID for my bbm to start working cos i have not received any mail.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Enockia(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Do you have a BB unique ID because thats your best bet.

Once you enter your ID, all your contacts are automatically moved into your Android.

Hi sorry im really new to bbm for android i use a bb 9810 but want to get a samsung s3 my concern is dat i need to move all ma contacts baut dont know how......will the process mentioned above work?
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by justi4jesu(f): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Enockia:

Hi sorry im really new to bbm for android i use a bb 9810 but want to get a samsung s3 my concern is dat i need to move all ma contacts baut dont know how......will the process mentioned above work?

Sure the above mentioned process is the best..as long as you have a unique id and password then you have nothing to worry about. After downloading the bbm for android just input your bb email and password where it is written sign in and have all your contacts automatically transferred to your bm on android without worries. .
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by kaylechy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
networkgenuis:
Finally, the much awaited king of IM(BBM) has been made available on two OS platforms apart from BlackBerry OS.

This post is targeted at former BlackBerry users who will like to move their BBM contacts to the BBM running on Android, and also current BlackBerry users who will like to port to Android OS now that BBM is available on that platform but are torn between the devil and the deep blue sea on what will become of their contacts following such great move.

Worry no more as NG has brought to you an easy and seamless way to move your contacts to the new BBM for Android.
...BRB

Just got a bold 5 αηδ i want to transfer bbm contacts in my old fone (bold 4) to the bold 5. Pls how do i go abt this? Don't want to lose my contacts αηδ i gat no time to start resending requests. Pls reply ASAP. Thanks
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
kaylechy:

Just got a bold 5 αηδ i want to transfer bbm contacts in my old fone (bold 4) to the bold 5. Pls how do i go abt this? Don't want to lose my contacts αηδ i gat no time to start resending requests. Pls reply ASAP. Thanks
Read the OP again, it's detailed there.
Log into bbm on your new phone using the email and password you used to register on your old phone.
Sorry for replying late.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by tellsblinks(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2015
help!!

my international contact are forcefully removing....what do I do?

I added a frend in Japan...we charted for like 30min.... I was surprise when I discovered that he wasn't in my contact or charts... I checked my feeds but to discorverd that there was no single feed of him.... even the "z****g is now a contact wasn't there...

pls anybody with an idea should help me thanks
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Jfactor(m): 3:25am On Jan 31, 2015
morganist99:
well sumtyms glo bis works when it lyks...so u have to keep on trying

Pls where and how can I download uc browser, opera mini browser and any other useful browser for my Q5,

Secondly, I can't seem to open more than 2 email on my fone? Anytime I want to open my 3rd email that normally open in my lappy, d phone will be asking of security question. But my other 2emails easily open. Why is it dt I can't open a 3rd email? Pls guru in d crib. Help because, dt is my main email

My phone numbers that I store with sometimes they disappear? Pls help

How do I use my glo bis on my Q5 on my laptop. Need the steps in details. Pls
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by BenMaximilian: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Got a guide definitely works!
You guys must have checked. It's simple and fast.
How to Transfer Contacts from BlackBerry to Android

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan / Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.