Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? (24984 Views)

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by helpee(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
RedBenson:

Story story ...story!!! Na because we get time dey read am. grin
like I told your broke companion, check out my thread where I am building my house in the property section. That is where big boys and matured men meet. Eediot. https://www.nairaland.com/1306596/reconstruction-uncompleted-two-3-bedroom
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Agybabe(f): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
thegoodone: that is a woman for u.
don't take mine personal...just catching fun
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Sike(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Promhize: LAGOS (Trunk A) = 5million/month
LAGOS (Trunk B) = 1million/month
LAGOS (Trunk C) = 400k/month
LAGOS (Trunk D) = 100/month
PH (Trunk 1) = 500k/month
PH. (Trunk 2). = 150k/month
ABJ. (Trunk A) = As much as possible wink
Onitsha = 250k/month
Calabar - 250k/month - 500k/month
Kano - 100k/month

LDT(less developed towns)
Ife, Osogbo, Ekiti, Ilorin, Ebonyi - 50k/month is enough

Village - A small farm

SP
Borno - Survival instincts
Maiduguri - Survival instincts
SHOOOOH!
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Flygeriansteve: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
helpee: which of them is too much for you to believe? For your information, I underestimated most of the figures so that people like you will find it easy to believe yet u still failed despite the fact that I came down to ur level. In terms of my earnings, the figures I actually quoted are far less than what I make. And as per the prudence I used in bringing my family up, I am not exaggerating.
I have nothing on you man. I was just messing with you. Don't take it too seriously cool
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 25, 2013
[b][/b]
Orikinla: Any man not earning over N1 million as basic annual income should not be allowed to marry.
To me, poor people should not marry so that they will not bring innocent kids into the world to suffer deprivations in abject poverty as majority of them do in Nigeria.
Orikinla: Any man not earning over N1 million as basic annual income should not be allowed to marry.
To me, poor people should not marry so that they will not bring innocent kids into the world to suffer deprivations in abject poverty as majority of them do in Nigeria.

This is the most retarded comment i have ever read on Nairaland!! Are you aware that the average Nigerian subsists on about 3 dollars or less daily? And do you even know how much your parents earned before they got married? Next time, get your hormones under control before you post any thrash!!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by SAFO(m): 2:33am On Oct 25, 2013
satellitedaisy: Stupid thread angry

Mine earns $1M per month yet it is not enough tongue

Greedy woman, how is that not enough. That's equivalent to a yearly salary of $83,500 USD.

Maybe you and your husband need to learn how to manage what you have.. or find the lord. Do something, because whatever you're doing, you ain't doing it right.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Gudintent: 3:39am On Oct 25, 2013
ZLUK: it doesn't matter how much you earn, I still gotta foot my bills of bout #5mill monthly or else... Forget it

Leech in da hause! tongue

Ok I gats the joke, I think undecided
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Gudintent: 3:41am On Oct 25, 2013
SAFO:

Greedy woman, how is that not enough. That's equivalent to a yearly salary of $83,500 USD.

Maybe you and your husband need to learn how to manage what you have.. or find the lord. Do something, because whatever you're doing, you ain't doing it right.

With that tongue hanging out of her mouth like that, me thinks she was joking, but if she ain't shocked shocked

But nice advice.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by coputa(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2013
In as much you are working and earns a salary,you can marry with the assistance from your wife...what if yov are earning large and you eventually loose your source of income..would you abandon your family..this boils down to your wife...look before you leap.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by ceejayluv(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2013
ighoosagie: dummy formula.

It does not work that way sir.
D same gas dat moves a car for one person, is d same for 8.
Wen u buy grocery or oda commodities in large or whole quantities, it becomes cheaper.

Some times u get d same satisfaction even if u eat more or less.

Ur formula is inconclusive.
Yeah right,, taking care of someone means feeding them only?? What happens to healthcare, clothing, education, entertainment and savings for the future?
I appreciate your dummy reply though.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by harsysky(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2013
helpee: . I didn't want to insult anybody but your father is broke. You can check out my thread. That is where I am building my house in the property section. Stewpid eediot like you https://www.nairaland.com/1306596/reconstruction-uncompleted-two-3-bedroom
@helpee the critics believe they r ain't offensive, sometimes they help propel U indirectly..u mustn't proof to them wat u knw u are..tis called insecurity!!!...always believe critics wud always be around the corner to test U and ur ability to handle them makes U a great man.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by lovesamzy: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2013
Keep what you earn to yourself if u could and make sure all official documents are kept away from where she can have access to them. If u want to build ur marriage on dis, I am afraid u will nt go beyond AVERAGE. MARRIAGE IS PARTNERSHIP BUSINESS, Gen 2:18,24
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by tabletop(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2013
tpacalipse: Whatever you earn can never be enough for a Nigerian woman. Trust me. Just let her understand what u are capable of before the marriage, so that she won't become a problem for you after due to money issues. Keep what you earn to yourself if u could and make sure all official documents are kept away from where she can have access to them. Never let her know the lawyer who will execute ur will, u might regret if you violate this. And lastly, once you are married, never engage in extramarital affairs, they won't pay you, because grasses have never been found to be greener at the other side. Same ni gbogbo won. But if u ever divorced in the end, do not ever remarry, ain't worth it. Ignore these at ur own peril.
oga you don marry bad wife b4, take a chill pill abeg, no spoil d man mind. If a woman act dis way you advised him, you wil say she is bad, pray for him to marry his soul mate dat will understand him ɑ̤̥̈̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ build with him. Your type dey break home.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2013
helpee: . I didn't want to insult anybody but your father is broke. You can check out my thread. That is where I am building my house in the property section. Stewpid eediot like you
https://www.nairaland.com/1306596/reconstruction-uncompleted-two-3-bedroom

Are you for real? grin grin
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by wale87(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2013
well, i think between N300k-N500k, but it all depends on your finances/expenditure. Ladies can also read what Nigerian men say they want in a woman via this link: http://naijaobserver./2013/10/24/what-a-man-wants-in-a-woman/

Thank me later smiley
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Cashio(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2013
veave: its not about w@ he earns o... its all bawt w@ he spends on me, the family and w@ he saves.
we've seen billionares who dont take care of their wife and kids.
we've also seen mai barrow with well fed wife and happy kids.
thank you!
...and this one is jst concerned abt how much he spends on her....9ja woman sef eeh
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by harsysky(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Jst as too many cooks spoil the broth. English does the same too..
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Cashio(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2013
..guy if it is measured the way u think,u wouldn't have made it to this earth and GEJ wouldn't have been the president of nigeria cos i dnt think both ur parents and his(GEJ) were making such money before they got married.....
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Azwealth(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2013
ZLUK: it doesn't matter how much you earn, I still gotta foot my bills of bout #5mill monthly or else... Forget it

LOL....am sorry to say,galz like you find it hard to get married.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by InHim4Him(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2013
tpacalipse: Whatever you earn can never be enough for a Nigerian woman. Trust me. Just let her understand what u are capable of before the marriage, so that she won't become a problem for you after due to money issues. Keep what you earn to yourself if u could and make sure all official documents are kept away from where she can have access to them. Never let her know the lawyer who will execute ur will, u might regret if you violate this. And lastly, once you are married, never engage in extramarital affairs, they won't pay you, because grasses have never been found to be greener at the other side. Same ni gbogbo won. But if u ever divorced in the end, do not ever remarry, ain't worth it. Ignore these at ur own peril.
Very good advice! Might be cheaper to be gay so you don't have to earn anything.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by InHim4Him(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2013
I started off with 150 naira a month and she was not working. Today 30 years later,together we have an estate, manage 2 cars after our children are all graduated. So you need to define and determine the direction your life and relationship is going.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by pholusac: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Promhize: LAGOS (Trunk A) = 5million/month
LAGOS (Trunk B) = 1million/month
LAGOS (Trunk C) = 400k/month
LAGOS (Trunk D) = 100/month
PH (Trunk 1) = 500k/month
PH. (Trunk 2). = 150k/month
ABJ. (Trunk A) = As much as possible wink
Onitsha = 250k/month
Calabar - 250k/month - 500k/month
Kano - 100k/month

LDT(less developed towns)
Ife, Osogbo, Ekiti, Ilorin, Ebonyi - 50k/month is enough

Village - A small farm

SP
Borno - Survival instincts
Maiduguri - Survival instincts
I dont agree with ur LDT because Ado Ekiti is among the most expensive town to live in Nigeria
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2013

See 72likes on this one.... Which means, the man shouldn't trust his wife.... No matter what? undecided

What a shame.... And u will be boasting publicly , u have a wife..whom you love so much , abi ?.....smhhh.....hypocrites!
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by seangy4konji: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
money ritual is not so good...my wife cooks as i dont even have a job yet but with 100k a month and house rent paid and basic utilitiesdont go overboard.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by vivi2002(f): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
you must be joking ,right? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Boy Drowns In Water Drum In Lagos, Police Arrest Grandma, Father (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.