Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? (6896 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Agybabe:
what's funny?

grin my guy thinks you're so finger licking good, he's willing to throw caution to the wind and do "it" even on a bike!
I must confess i like his thought process tongue
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Agybabe(f): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Shuuu shockedshockedshocked

Are we quarreling gringrin

Be Nice pls wink

i'm sorry if i was harsh
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Agybabe(f): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
screenagerjoe: y r u shaking your head?
because i had to respond to stimuli
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Agybabe(f): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
fntekim:

grin my guy thinks you're so finger licking good, he's willing to throw caution to the wind and do "it" even on a bike!
I must confess i like his thought process tongue
#yimu
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Agybabe:
#yimu
agybabe, wer u go since
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by dBard: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: ,Hope that car has a lot of room undecided

U need t try it
In MrCorks voice
'truss me' wink

Dunno. Can't even imagine it undecided
But maybe....just maybe smiley

U need t try it
In MrCorks voice
'truss me' wink
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Exponental(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2013
Never say never! I once did it, everything happened so fast.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Tabh:
It is an adventure on it's own.
Tabh:
Tabh:
True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / Pink Lips / Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.