Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? (6902 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Danhumprey: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
735 i:
If sexing in the car was a class; then i passed grin grin grin with distinction sef!!!
I done do am sotay i do for office car park in the morning... embarassed embarassed embarassed (may God forgive me)
But when dem ban tinting; omo!! i suffer depression sad sad
Chai!!! Yours is a case study. cheesy
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Popowaa: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
I have had sex in a car about thrice and it's fun.The thought of someone coming to catch you makes it soo daring and increase ur sexual prowess.Sex outside the house is really fun.wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by shinel(f): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
ifyayoka@yahoo.:
Are my mad
Error! Error! Access denied! Pls Refrain!
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by oliviatwist: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
shinel: Error! Error! Access denied! Pls Refrain!
grin grin grin na so me first confuse o
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Mesut11: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
i sure love adventures and it's something i am looking forward to doing. Trust me, If the opportunity presents itself i shall grab it with both hands and mouth sef wink wink
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
I guess it is adventurous and I might try it one day when am married to ignite our passion.sometimes it might become boring so u need to add more spice to ur sex life
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Grendel(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yes! sad
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by mspee(f): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by AlPicapcI(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
if correct conji grab u, couple with highness, u will do it on a bicycle...
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by AbuMikey(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Al PicapcI: if correct conji grab u, couple with highness, u will do it on a bicycle...

gringringrin
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Danhumprey: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Popowaa: I have had sex in a car about thrice and it's fun.The thought of someone coming to catch you makes it soo daring and increase ur sexual prowess.Sex outside the house is really fun.wink
But I heard you are a virgin? shocked
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Danhumprey: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Al PicapcI: if correct conji grab u, couple with highness, u will do it on a bicycle...
LWKMD.......... grin
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
sirhot: Many have done it. grin
which one iz many hav done it....u don do am simple
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Dovahkiin(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
ive actually done it with 2 girls , looking for a good safe spot is exciting and fun . public sex generally is wonderful
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by xynerise: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dovahkiin: ive actually done it with 2 girls , looking for a good safe spot is exciting and fun . public sex generally is wonderful
Oh really?
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Dovahkiin(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
xynerise:
Oh really?

dont act like uve never tried it grin
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**views her profile**

sighs!!

Even if na On top bike sef, no wahala gringrin

for that AGYBABE... Even if na on top bicycle sef. I no mind
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Kini big Deal? I've done it b4, and I ll do it again, with my one an only boo of laive tho. kiss...

1 Like

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by AbuMikey(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
screenagerjoe: for that AGYBABE... Even if na on top bicycle sef. I no mind

Tah!!! angry

Make I first do my own finish!!! grin

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by AbuMikey(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Adufetohposh: Kini big Deal? I've done it b4, and I ll do it again, with my one an only boo of laive tho. kiss...

shocked

Beautiful BABES mamas full NL oo shockedgringrin

SugarBoiBoi nor be bad idea sha lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by mukorodaniella: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
as 4 me oooo i cant do dat cus its only a dog dat does dat
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Sapphire86(f): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yes! But it has to be 'the' man if you know what I mean. All na memory! cheesy wink
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Dovahkiin(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
mukorodaniella: as 4 me oooo i cant do dat cus its only a dog dat does dat

didn't know dogs cld use cars
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Tah!!! angry

Make I first do my own finish!!! grin

havent u heard of three some b4??
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
c ds 1?? When DOG START TO DEY DRIVE MOTOR??
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by ireneidiva(f): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
xynerise: Some ladies will come here forming good girl when they are the one initiating the idea grin

meaning what?
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by oliviatwist: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
What is dis one saying seff? undecided
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by xynerise: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
ireneidiva:
meaning what?
Its self-explanatory tongue
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by xynerise: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dovahkiin:

dont act like uve never tried it grin
I have not o
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by ireneidiva(f): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
xynerise:
Its self-explanatory tongue
comment reserved
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by addictiv(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Just relax the front seats...that should give you some space.
Always park in a way that you can drive away quickly in case people notice.
Ensure that the doors are locked, you dont want someone sneaking up on you.
Ensure that the keys are in the ignition or better if the car engine is running , that way you get to enjoy the ac and can easily zoom off if amebo people stumble on your parole.
Dont forget the wine.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by xynerise: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
ireneidiva:
comment reserved
Better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? / Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House / I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.