Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? (6894 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Highflyer3(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
After a night of merriment, you guys were so horn'y and when you both got to his car, you started kissing, before you say Jack bauer, he started pulling your clothes and said he wants to make love to you inside his car. Would you allow him?
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by xynerise: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
As the man, I wont feel comfortable na undecided
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Monicasque(f): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
i would never allow that. its degrading to self
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by sirhot(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Many have done it. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by GentleMimi: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
sirhot: Many have done it. grin
simple question=simple answer...wld u allow it,yes or no! Sheesh!

1 Like

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Agybabe(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
almost did with my ex...but damn NO! But it depends sha *winks*
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
It is an adventure on it's own.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
No!
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by UjSizzle(f): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hope that car has a lot of room undecided

Dunno. Can't even imagine it undecided
But maybe....just maybe smiley
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by jaybee3(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Hope that car has a lot of room undecided

Dunno. Can't even imagine it undecided
But maybe....just maybe smiley
Ope oh... Da escalade (In ma dream tongue)would be put to good use tongue
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by kagari: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Werin happen 2 my post na?
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by jaybee3(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
kagari: Werin happen 2 my post na?
Excessive spacing ruins nl experience for other users
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by AbuMikey(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Agybabe: almost did with my ex...but damn NO! But it depends sha *winks*

**views her profile**

sighs!!

Even if na On top bike sef, no wahala gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Maryjluv: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
kagari: Werin happen 2 my post na?
your post dey inside car
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by xynerise: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Some ladies will come here forming good girl when they are the one initiating the idea grin
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by ifyayokayahoo: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Are my mad
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by jaybee3(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
ifyayoka@yahoo.:
Are my mad
No you are not.
Sexual experience doesn't have to be confided to behind the four walls of your room alone ma'am

You know a spark here and there wouldn't hurt ya sex life ya know
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by oliviatwist: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
If we are hidden from other eyes......yes tongue na adventure jor! Must it always be indoors? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by xynerise: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
oliviatwist: So long as we are hidden from other eyes......yes tongue na adventure jor! Must it always be indoors? undecided
Abi o. Even uncompleted building no bad sef tongue
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
oliviatwist: If we are hidden from other eyes......yes tongue na adventure jor! Must it always be indoors? undecided
Trust oliviatwist to flex all 'em joints in corky joe's beemer
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by UjSizzle(f): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
jay bee:
No you are not.
Sexual experience doesn't have to be confided to behind the four walls of your room alone ma'am

You know a spark here and there wouldn't hurt ya sex life ya know
Lemme know when u get that escalade wink
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by oliviatwist: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
xynerise:
Abi o. Even uncompleted building no bad sef tongue
Na your own you dey talk tongue, d car sex is in my achievable sexual fantasies list and i will do it tongue haters can hate grin

jay bee:
Trust oliviatwist to flex all 'em joints in corky joe's beemer
As long as what will happen in d beamer will stay in the beamer....... I'll flex all the flexable cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hell yeah, we even sneak out to the car to shag sometimes... mmh! the smell of leather, the hum of the AC, the vibration of the running engine, plus the number of positions we have accidentally stumbled upon... my dear.. don't be prudish about sex, it would make it boring after a while. B-)B-)B-)

3 Likes

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by oliviatwist: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
bigdiva: Hell yeah, we even sneak out to the car to shag sometimes... mmh! the smell of leather, the hum of the AC, the vibration of the running engine, plus the number of positions we have accidentally stumbled upon... my dear.. don't be prudish about sex, it would make it boring after a while. B-)B-)B-)
Correct chick! Don't mind dem, some of them dat hav PhD in car sex will claim car sex virgin.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by 735i(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
If sexing in the car was a class; then i passed grin grin grin with distinction sef!!!
I done do am sotay i do for office car park in the morning... embarassed embarassed embarassed (may God forgive me)
But when dem ban tinting; omo!! i suffer depression sad sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by handebayor: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Trust me, its alot of girls fantasy and it adventurous. Who doesnt like adventures??
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by ProfessorD(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
I like the adrenaline rush that comes with lovemaking in odd places.............but the car has to be a bit spacious
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
tongue
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Dygeasy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
xynerise: Some ladies will come here forming good girl when they are the one initiating the idea grin
I Dey Teeyu!

@Topic, Kilode? What'll Stop Me? Na Firing Things. Anywhere We're Good.

Let Somebody Talk About Degrading I Go Whoze You.

If You're An Adventurous Kinda Person, You Won't Think About It.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by youngPRO(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Is Limouzine and Strech Hummer also referred to a car?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Hot Course Mate Going Crazy / Thank God!!! / Have You Ever Been Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.