Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) - Events (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) (48278 Views)

Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / OJUDE-OBA 2015 : Pictures And Videos Of The Press Conference / Ojude Oba Festival 2014 In Ijebu Ode..who IS Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
isale_gan2:

Ain't nibberdy scared of you, son! cheesy tongue

I hear that.

Word on the street is that you're Muslim. I guess that's why the burqa has been covering the wonderful gifts God gave you. I definitely need to resurrect the suppressed part of me that's Muslim - and get my akhis to re-educate me on Islam. So that we can relate on that tip.

Alhamdulillah! cool
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by courage89(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
BlueRoyale: Hmmm... I am so so elated to see our younger generation celebrating our Ijebu cultural heritage. We IJEBU's are so unique people in all ramification. We are never stingy like must people stagged us, we are only Smart and Prudent in our spendings... Though we are known to always paint the city red coz we are social butterflies (especially our ladies) and big time spenders but when it comes to money and biz we are doyens and captains of industries. Ask the likes of ODUTOLA's,KUKU's,ADESANYA's,ADENUGA's,SUBOMI's the list are just endless... JEBUSITE is the only 9ja tribe even mention in d holy bible lolz! We are lovely,smart,hardworking people. I love my people repping allover the world from older to younger generation... The likes of our entertainment gurus are also appreciated... Keke and D1, Kwam1, Adewale Ayuba(The juju act Adewale Ayuba is from IJEBU IKENNE Late Obafemi Awolowo and Prof. Wole Soyinka hometown), DJ JIMMYJAT,Dbanj,OLAMIDE A.K.A BADOO,Vector V.E.C,Durella,Weird MC and lot lot more prominent people... name it IJEBUS are everywhere both local and international... Infact, we are everywhere in every industries. We always take the center stage be it biz,entertainment,commerce,fashion,politics etc. We are always repping our people and the Yoruba cultural heritage very well to the fullest. And to all my kinsmen and women from IJEBU-ODE I doff my hat for all'yaa guys you made me proud of my lineage and heritage. And enuff R.E.S.P.E.C.T to all my BLUEBLOOD and ROYAL families represented here too Ewee soo! From The Gbelegbuwa Ruling House(my own family royal lineage),The Anikinaiya Ruling House(our present ruling Awujale)[b]The Fusengbuwa Ruling House [/b]and the Fidipote Ruling House... Ewe soo once again to all the Royal families represented on this thread... Yours truly is also a prince from Gbelegbuwa Royal family... Long live our king the Awujale Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona "Ogbagba II" longlive the JEBUSITEs and all YORUBAs represented all over the world! Thanks 1love peace!

Much respect....should that have been Tunwase Ruling house. I've heard of the Fidipote's, Anikilaya's and the Gbelegbuwa's but not Fusengbuwa. Can you please clarify?
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
BlueRoyale: Hmmm... I am so so elated to see our younger generation celebrating our Ijebu cultural heritage. We IJEBU's are so unique people in all ramification. We are never stingy like must people stagged us, we are only Smart and Prudent in our spendings... Though we are known to always paint the city red coz we are social butterflies (especially our ladies) and big time spenders but when it comes to money and biz we are doyens and captains of industries. Ask the likes of ODUTOLA's,KUKU's,ADESANYA's,ADENUGA's,SUBOMI's the list are just endless... JEBUSITE is the only 9ja tribe even mention in d holy bible lolz! We are lovely,smart,hardworking people. I love my people repping allover the world from older to younger generation... The likes of our entertainment gurus are also appreciated... Keke and D1, Kwam1, Adewale Ayuba(The juju act Adewale Ayuba is from IJEBU IKENNE Late Obafemi Awolowo and Prof. Wole Soyinka hometown), DJ JIMMYJAT,Dbanj,OLAMIDE A.K.A BADOO,Vector V.E.C,Durella,Weird MC and lot lot more prominent people... name it IJEBUS are everywhere both local and international... Infact, we are everywhere in every industries. We always take the center stage be it biz,entertainment,commerce,fashion,politics etc. We are always repping our people and the Yoruba cultural heritage very well to the fullest. And to all my kinsmen and women from IJEBU-ODE I doff my hat for all'yaa guys you made me proud of my lineage and heritage. And enuff R.E.S.P.E.C.T to all my BLUEBLOOD and ROYAL families represented here too Ewee soo! From The Gbelegbuwa Ruling House(my own family royal lineage),The Anikinaiya Ruling House(our present ruling Awujale), The Fusengbuwa Ruling House and the Fidipote Ruling House... Ewe soo once again to all the Royal families represented on this thread... Yours truly is also a prince from Gbelegbuwa Royal family... Long live our king the Awujale Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona "Ogbagba II" longlive the JEBUSITEs and all YORUBAs represented all over the world! Thanks 1love peace!

Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin

Eweso omo ilu mi grin

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pataki:
Ermmmmm.....what kind of hardwork are we talking about here? cheesy
They know how to work for owo.

You ehn!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
shymexx:

Baby babe, you need to e-twerk ya batty again for the Ijebu don. tongue

Don't worry, you're already an Ijebu by virtue of being one of my e-wives.grin
Mo ti gbor. kiss
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Where is my olori?
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Tgirl4real(f): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
chamotex: Where is my olori?

U came out of ur box today se?

Come n debate o.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tgirl4real:

U came out of ur box today se?

Come n debate o.

The only debate here should be what colour and style funkybaby's aso ebi will be.

[size=4pt]Debate? Where?[/size]
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
chamotex:

The only debate here should be what colour and style funkybaby's aso ebi will be.

Lmaoooooooo grin cheesy

**Wink wink**
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
chamotex: Where is my olori?

Sir! grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by 0monnakoda: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Omo obirin ti o ba mo owo gba a mo kini se?
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by BlueRoyale: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2013
courage89:

Much respect....should that have been Tunwase Ruling house. I've heard of the Fidipote's, Anikilaya's and the Gbelegbuwa's but not Fusengbuwa. Can you please clarify?
There are only 4 Ruling houses in ijebuland ; Gbelegbuwa Royal Dynasty,Anikilaiya Royal Dynasty,Fidipote Royal Dynasty and Fusengbuwa Royal Dynasty. And all these ruling houses comprises of very rich and wealthy, notable and prominent princes and princesses who will-be-future KING according to the customary law regulating the selection of the Awujale of Ijebuland from one ruling house to the order. TUNWASE is the Chieftancy name of Otunba Subomi Balogun owner of FCMBank and his a top prominent Otunba from the Fusengbuwa Ruling house in Ijebuland. Hope this help?

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by BlueRoyale: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=funkybaby]

Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin

Eweso omo ilu mi grin[/quote ewe so olori lolzzz iyi ijebu pó

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Tgirl4real(f): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
chamotex:

Family Section

https://www.nairaland.com/1481634/family-section-debate-please-vote/5#19115854
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
booqee: thanks funkybaby. So when's the 'wedding' taking place, i'm sure everythings ready except the name of the groom. tongue
hmm..we're quite close. I rep ijebu igbo. Anyway i finished from OOU in ago iwoye, so i rented a house in oru during my stay in school. Oru should be the smallest ijebu town!
no! Awa! Is smaller!!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by EreluY(f): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Erelu de o! How much u pay Awujale?

Hahaahhahaha, Pay ke. Do you know the meaning of Kofoworola? Awujale doesn't sell chieftaincy. You earn it. OK?
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by makhez019(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dear moderators, I posted a thread online, "20 reasons why we shld not vote for the general". I tink it shld be at d front page, for the sake of equity and fairness. Pls ma esteemed moderator see to it
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funmo(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2015
mi ma mo sofo iru threadi we wa nibewe o o!!

meanwhile.. kema expecti exclusive coverage from sharpijebuboy.com of this year's Ileya and Ojude Oba.

Si mo promise wen o

wen ni checki bulogi mi wo ke? ki nba gbo peren!!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by czeghz: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Is there any site for kuku family or were they gist to know each other
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funmo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
czeghz:
Is there any site for kuku family or were they gist to know each other

search for something like Kuku family (reunion) on Facebook sha
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by thankugod: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2016
I still don't understand why this man no longer popular. it shows that Ijebu ode betrayed leguru. I think Ijebu ode people most honor this honest man.
LEGURU
The month of August is usually devoted to the
worship of Leguru (although this is no longer
popular) in remembrance of the bravery of the
Onisemu Leguru. He was said to have
volunteered to sacrifice himself to save Ijebu
Ode from being taken over by the lagoon which
overflowed some areas of the township.
Unconfirmed reports have it that the town was
then faced with the threat of the Lagoon taking
over the whole place, and as was predicted, the
town would only become a port (not as
currently habitable).
The man, it was said, was a foremost priest
who decided to brave the sacrifice when Ifa
talked about the grave implication of retaining
the water in the town. Reports have it that
Leguru himself performed the divination and
was then not prepared to change or twist the
facts as revealed by Ifa that he (Leguru) was
the one that could save the town by sacrificing
himself. People still claim to hear him perform
divination (under water) around a portion of the
Lagoon at Epe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding / Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.