Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) - Events (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) (48260 Views)

Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / OJUDE-OBA 2015 : Pictures And Videos Of The Press Conference / Ojude Oba Festival 2014 In Ijebu Ode..who IS Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
armyofone:
Wow!! for real?
12 pots of palm oil soup alone = recipe for death.
I hail the obas.

whatever adipose cells the obas add from taking palm oil soup, they burn it while humping their wives at night. trust me, the obas are as fit as greyhounds.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Contribute to the thread?? That's exactly what I'm doing.

I blame the mumus that are egging you on. I'm not a Lagos Queen undecided

I haven't said anything negative about Ijebu ppl either, my post doesn't stop y'all from celebrating whatever y'all are celebrating.

Replying my post is doing exactly what I want cool The thread is too peaceful, y'all need some spunk and fire.

Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). grin

You know I don't joke with my Ijebu-ness. undecided

Anyway, when are you coming to my room? I need to show you some Ijebu history!!

All you gotta do is holla at me, you know I love mean and troublesome chics.

When the lights go off, they get meaner than Hitler's face. tongue

Why do you Ekiti chics always play hard to get? tongue
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by rotecch77(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
I luv this thread so much from page 1 to this stage.....but one thing don't derail the thread

2 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
pharmow:

I respect Ago Iwoye bro.....but I was just trying to translate the oriki of ijebu form youtube according to the composer
oh,ok ..we are one!!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
engineerd: MENNNNN....I ENVY YALL.....GEEZE I WONDER IF EKITI EVEN CELEBRATES ANYTHING......I KNOW FOR SURE THEY ARE GOOD AT WITCHCRAFT.....LOTS OF WITCHES IN EKITI...LOL

LMAO!! *I died!* grin grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
booqee: jeez i'm sooo late! Anyway proudly a full blooded ijebu babe. Eweso eyin omo alare for nl?! grin
which Ijebu side u come frm?? I rep Ago Iwoye
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

grin grin grin what's your postcode, lemme check it out on google map cool

For security reasons, I can not reveal my full post code but it starts with 'DA'
Let me ginger you with my royal status.

coogar:

#bigboytingz....
chamotex, help me speak to your uncle. that contract to supply SUVs for all the chiefs. i need that contract, biko.

This is minor stuffs...my uncle can do bigger than this.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:
This is minor stuffs...my uncle can do bigger than this.

prince chamo of zamunda! grin

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls, if you're not Ijebu, don't make noise here. We Ijebus want to discuss grin

Lol. Afam abeg no make me laugh.

@pataki
My pastor and wife are Ijebu. So I can testify to the idi nla nla in the wife, lol. Unfortunately the daughter took after the dad in the idi part. Nigerian men's genes are too strong Abeg. Same thing happened to me. Flat bumbum galore from my dad's side. angry angry grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

Don't tell me what to do.

You're the Queen of Lagos, are you happy now? undecided

Anyway, why can't you let people celebrate their identity since the thread has nothing to do with nationality? At end of the day, no one has said anything to undermine other ethnic groups on here. Perhaps, black people also need to stop celebrating black history month and Christians also need to stop celebrating xmas.

Just go away if you have nothing to contribute to the thread. This isn't about Nigeria and some people on the thread don't care about Nigeria.

Must you reply every post? Switch on your ignore mode abeg. She's always keen to be seen arguing from the other side of the divide and going against what other people agree on.

6 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
stillwater:

@pataki
My pastor and wife are Ijebu. So I can testify to the idi nla nla in the wife, lol. Unfortunately the daughter took after the dad in the idi part. Nigerian men's genes are too strong Abeg. Same thing happened to me. Flat bumbum galore from my dad's side. angry angry grin

grin grin awww. Don't worry eh. Your kids will have idi nla. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

For security reasons, I can not reveal my full post code but it starts with 'DA'
Let me ginger you with my royal status.

Lmaooo. Joker grin

coogar:

#bigboytingz....
chamotex, help me speak to your uncle. that contract to supply SUVs for all the chiefs. i need that contract, biko.

*chuckles* grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
thanks funkybaby. So when's the 'wedding' taking place, i'm sure everythings ready except the name of the groom. tongue
rahazaqa: which Ijebu side u come frm?? I rep Ago Iwoye
hmm..we're quite close. I rep ijebu igbo. Anyway i finished from OOU in ago iwoye, so i rented a house in oru during my stay in school. Oru should be the smallest ijebu town!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Must you reply ever post? Switch on your ignore mode abeg. She's always keen to be seen arguing from the other side of the divide and going against what other people agree on.

LMAO!! Bwahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
― Mark Twain
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
stillwater:

@pataki

Do squats smiley
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Must you reply ever post? Switch on your ignore mode abeg. She's always keen to be seen arguing from the other side of the divide and going against what other people agree on.

My bad - I just find her intriguing and she's one of my gazillion e-wives on here.

Wu_tang sholly and Desola are definitely two people I would like to meet offline. [size=3pt]You as well[/size] tongue

They crack me up all the time.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

Do squats smiley
E no go work!

If u are born yanshless, yanshless u shall remain until u locate d dokita wey inflate Aunty mi Nike Minaj. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
booqee: thanks funkybaby. So when's the 'wedding' taking place, i'm sure everythings ready except the name of the groom. tongue

The groom is ready. I am the groom
Coogar is my best man

Ojude Oba will be nothing compared to our wedding fiesta
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
booqee: thanks funkybaby. So when's the 'wedding' taking place, i'm sure everythings ready except the name of the groom. tongue

hmm..we're quite close. I rep ijebu igbo. Anyway i finished from OOU in ago iwoye, so i rented a house in oru during my stay in school. Oru should be the smallest ijebu town!

Yes o @ name of the groom. I'm sooo confused.

My heart beats for OAM4J, while my head aches for chamotex tongue

You are from ijebu-igbo? Cool! They've got some handsome men oh. As in, fine, clean, posh,rich men.

Where's TKB417 sef ? He's from ijebu_igbo too if I remember correctly.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by isalegan2: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
stillwater:
@pataki

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

My grandpa was a Hausa-looking tall Yoruba guy with flat-bum (at least I think so; kinda not appropriate to look sha shocked ). My dad I think has a sizeable bum, from his mum's side. grin My mum has a little bum. Me, I have a big ol' butt! cheesy

funkybaby:
grin grin awww. Don't worry eh. Your kids will have idi nla. grin

Who's got a big ol' butt?! Isale!
Funkybaby's got a big ol' butt!
Stillwater's got a big ol' butt!
Big ol' big ol'butt
Ayii Hay! Doing the butt!
Sexay Sexay!
Everybody do the butt!

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
isale_gan2:

My grandpa was a Hausa-looking tall Yoruba guy with flat-bum (at least I think so; kinda not appropriate to look sha shocked ). My dad I think has a sizeable bum, from his mum's side. grin My mum has a little bum. Me, I have a big ol' butt! cheesy

Big ol' big ol'butt
Sexay Sexay!
Everybody do the butt!

I just had to quote this post.

Very and overly very very interesting. lipsrsealed
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
E no go work!

If u are born yanshless, yanshless u shall remain until u locate d dokita wey inflate Aunty mi Nike Minaj. grin

So,so true. Reminds me of a colleague that was fond of doing squats in the ladies toilet during her lunch break. They didn't work nada. She eventually gave up and settled for bum pads grin grin she was that desperate. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by isalegan2: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
E no go work!

Someone speaks from experience. grin

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by isalegan2: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

I just had to quote this post.

Very and overly very very interesting. lipsrsealed

I was kidding. Go with the flow. cheesy
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
isale_gan2:

How can we verify this?
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
isale_gan2:

Someone speaks from experience. grin

lipsrsealed
Hahahahha... I'm blessed mama! Don't gerrit twisted. Batty of life! Apoji aje aka ERUdolapo lomo. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by oduaboy1: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki: My late grandfather married an Ijebu woman.

My father married an Ijebu woman.

All you raving eyes, steer clear of funkybaby and any other ijebu peperempes on this thread! angry

We egbas love our ijebu women and their blessed bakassi! cheesy
sorry we ijebu boys aint giving any egba boy our women
and why do many yorubas have a notion that all ijebus are stingy,like it's seriously annoying.

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

The groom is ready. I am the groom
Coogar is my best man

Ojude Oba will be nothing compared to our wedding fiesta

Yes oh. cheesy cheesy

My favourite part is the after party that holds after the Mrs has been brought to the groom's family house.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

So,so true. Reminds me of a colleague that was fond of doing squats in the ladies toilet during her lunch break. They didn't work nada. She eventually gave up and settled for bum pads grin grin she was that desperate. grin
Lmao! Awww... Bless! U for help am import mawu mawu from naija nau... E ti e nice angry grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
odua boy: sorry we ijebu boys aint giving any egba boy our women
and why do many yorubas have a notion that all ijebus are stingy,like it's seriously annoying.
Ijebu alaroro.. Oya vex! tongue
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
isale_gan2:

Big ol' big ol'butt
Sexay Sexay!
Everybody do the butt!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by oduaboy1: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
baby_123: Nice grin grin grin

Finest women in Yorubaland:

1) Awori
2) Ekiti
3) Ijebu
4) Egba

Undisputable...
Awori of all women,you must be a joker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.