Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? (39029 Views)

Can Tecno Phones Ping Blackberry Users On BBM? / DP Changes Not Been Effected On All Blackberry Users? / Airtel To Compensate Blackberry Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
Why are you guys worried about those cavemen and their deflated egos? Good riddance to bad rubbish! Let them fucking jump off a cliff for all i care
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
We live in the world of Smartphones and Foolish People.

What the heck on BB and android? Which one if them is following you to your grave?

Buy what you feel like buying! Don't get swayed!

Each device has its uniqueness. I heard most of these android phones can fry plantain! So what the heck?

I use BB and am contented! Contentment is the thing!

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by DoubleDee2: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Randerl: Users of dat Oversized-expensive alphanumeric calculators are phuny.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by houstonia(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
dapojaja: The BB hype was so high dt if u r not using BB u r definitely living in dark age. FGS, if one must use smart fone must it be BB? BB has turned into some pple's breakfast, lunch & super. U see a gal & her babe pinging while walking along d road, madness. On other smartphones, pple chat, sms and equally socialize a lot using Whatsapp minus d madness.

I wonder if Nigerians know how much cheap publicity they gave to blackberry. Till this moment Nigeria is the only life line of the phone called blackberry.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by caukerzee(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
find.it.ng:

They just don't understand...I'll buy another BB if the present gets spoilt or missing...you have no idea the effect of synchronizing the bbfone with the bb playbook...extremely fast internet, downloads, direct you-tube watching,same bis plan applying to both..etc...mehn nothing am looking for on that android data plan...you see them everywhere...ijebu on their mbs .....rubbish...#BB rocks
Eyaaaa.....just say you are poor and cannot afford a proper smartphone Data plan.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by opeyemi2012(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Amaaskia: Haha funny! smiley
U!
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by sniperwolf(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
F that. Here is my HTC One's PIN 7C57E270
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by tmtech: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
find.it.ng:

They just don't understand...I'll buy another BB if the present gets spoilt or missing...you have no idea the effect of synchronizing the bbfone with the bb playbook...extremely fast internet, downloads, direct you-tube watching,same bis plan applying to both..etc...mehn nothing am looking for on that android data plan...you see them everywhere...ijebu on their mbs .....rubbish...#BB rocks
U are so on point....most of them neva really used a bb and some of the bb users that decamped didn't really optimised dia bis......silently singing skelewu....I will kip using bb till dey suspend bis#bb rocks

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by chenu(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
find.it.ng:

guy wakeup 4rom dat sleep.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Laidan(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bad belle is an illness
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by seundy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
successking: This is a smart world and bb users have no other option than to accept the dangerous truth. I set mine yesterday and is cool.
please I need guide to download mine.....one love
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by jayAjoku(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
benkings: eyaaaaaaa! BB users i feel una pain ooooo,but y una carry dis bbm mata for head like afro Na una papa qet am ...
Last bullet: its with a heavy heart i announce d exit of BB whose sad event occured d day BBM was introduced on android n ios,RIP BB..we will surely not miss u! cry

btw. BBM rocks better on an android/ios device than on BB itself
grin grin
tell them o Abeg blackberry users shut the hell up and suck it in atink una bin dy make mouth b4.. Yeye people
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by TheLastNazgul(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
People can be so petty minded. I really do not know what's special about BBM, a highly overrated application IMO. I've been on BBM for a while now and I'm yet to figure out the big deal about it cos I 'ping' once in three blue moons. I'd rather put my data to better use unlike the average pea-brained BB user. The fun thing about BBM is the few times I've chatted with my fellow BB users I discovered a good number of them are dumber than rocks. What they use all that data for, I really do not know. The only reason I still hold onto my BlackBerry is cos data plans are a tad cost effective . The moment a cost-effective android plan is rolled out, I'd gladly get one of those gadgets. All is all, one app shouldn't raise up so much dust and it is really crass of anyone to discriminate against others over silly app they have no control over.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by caukerzee(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Buthurt much? Why should I downgrade to an inferior phone with an inferior OS because I want to use an overrated not so special IM which does what many other IMs do? Kids, a CRApberry is not even better than an android. Blackberry wants to make money from cross-platform as whatsapp have been doing and do not care about your opinion. BBM is just another IM among several others, not even the best out there just more popular (and overrated to say the least). The time of being seen as classy because you own a crapberry is long gone. I wonder why you act so insecure. You scared that other people on other platforms woun't see you as classy because they can chat on an IM that was once seen 'status symbol' hence, making you less classy or what? Kids, BBM which you once saw as the 'classy IM' is on a better OS platform, get over it. P.S: the term 'ping' is not exclusive to BBM alone. Every IM pings.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by adewale2011(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
7BBA4375 Team Techo that's my pin! All contact fully recorverd.... R.I.P Rim make una sell am give Samsung.....
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by benny4wax(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ever since the release of BBM on android, many Blackberry users in Nigeria are
not so happy with RIM the Canadian company and the makers of blackberry
phones..some Blackberry users took to Facebook, twitter and on the their BBM
profile to agitate over the release of BBM made available for android phones
They have vowed not to accept BBM pins suspected to be coming from android
phones, see their post on Facebook and on BBM below
"INFORMATION:
BB users hear this. If any pin that starts with 7 sends you a request, don't
accept. Let Tecno ping with Techno.
What an insult to BB world
"If you receive any BBM request that the pin starts with 7-8 please, don't
accept. We don't care if you use an iPhone, Tecno phantom or Samsung S43-|. If
they want to ping they should go get a BlackBerry Make Tecno add Tecno jare
before dem go spoil person and turn BBM to 2go.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by mediachirps(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
is deductible that Nigerians are die-hard consumers in every ramifications. how many of these top notch apps or micro-publishing tools is owned by a Nigerian?? making noise all over the media "bbm on android" "bbm 4all" trash. definitely, am tired of login in to Facebook cause all updates is just bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbmmmmmmmmm, do you ever wonder what your other country will see you as? " dump-ass." RIP TO BLACKBERRY.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by israel7732: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
technology is not to be used to form class. the ones coming out today will become obsolete when those of tomorrow arrives.
supply will always follow demand. majority will always win the vote. don't swim against the tide
flow with it.........
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Still don't get d anti-add saga, social netwrk remains a social thing, am a bb user buh see no reason y I shudnt recv n accept requests 4rm android users hu now hv BBM as an app on der phones buh dey shud remember dat d more d apps r ,d more u pay cos dey still pay thru data plans n can't use BIS,think dis shud b considered if u must dl
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
#singing..
weda u lyk am, weda u no lyk am d tin b say we go still dey ping!
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Ediss(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
How will this BB thing affect my salary naaaaah
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by houstonia(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
find.it.ng:

Quite childish...am not in a competition with you neither do I have a stake in the RIM company...so no hazzles...simply stating and using what works for me...bb can be down for you...still usefull to me...why all the taggn on entertainment, super eagles...etc...grow up and discuss issues for what they are and not irrelevant digress form subject matter..that's how you fail in school...

You're right I was childish enough to make you understand, but look at you still asking me to grow up and discuss. Have you seen everyone quoting you? Is that what you want me to discuss with? If you were in my shoes be honest, what would you think of yourself?? You sure wouldn't reply yourself but I did, ahn ahn gimme some credit na
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
tongue

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Bizibi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
find.it.ng:

maybe when the telecoms companies brings a special plan fr android users u will understand that material things arent suppose to be always fr the few,i bet if u use s4 u will throw that ur bb in the lagoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.