Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. (56027 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Nigerian Former Leaders That Crippled Nigeria+photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
koastar:
Buhari's hands are not clean, he can't be fully trusted. People like him know how to clean any traces linking them to such corrupt act. If a well known corrupt leader like Abacha could be defended by Buhari that he didn't steal, then Buhari himself didn't steal too undecided

*Only those caught in the act of corruption or found guilty of corruption is a thief, those not caught are saints

Eyah sorry ehn! Its a pity that some of you youths were born into negativities hence don't believe anyone can stand firm on a principle

If you were matured enough since 1974 when Buhari started holding political office first as Military Gov/Administrator of Old NE comprising of about 6states now,followed by when he was made Fed Commissioner of Petroleum(Equivalent to Minister of Petroleum) the same post Diezani Alison Madueke is presently occupying and later as Head of State of the whole federation then to the Chairmanship of PTF yet no one has been able to unearth any thing to nail the man. No Vessels,Yatchs,Mansions in Milan,Monaco,London,New York,Washington,Oil Blocs,Oil and Gas companies,no land or house in Maitama,Kubwa,Asokoro or Lugbe,no private jets.....yet you stil believe he must be hiding billions of dollars under his pillows after several years of leading and living a stellar,pious and disciplined life even to the point of being too rigid and unbending

As much as he is still not a perfect human being yet he towers above all these marauders we have around

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by ChimaAdeoye: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
wellmax: I think
1. Buhari.
2. Christopher Kolade
3. Earnest Shonekan
4.[s] Justice Emmanuel Ayoola & Justice Mustapha Akanbi [/s]
5. Nuhu Ribadu

It is an insult to put Buhari and Nuhu Ribadu in the same sentence you mentioned those other roundly corrupt people.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by phildon: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
sagombugo:

Eyah sorry ehn! Its a pity that some of you youths were born into negativities hence don't believe anyone can stand firm on a principle

If you were matured enough since 1974 when Buhari started holding political office first as Military Gov/Administrator of Old NE comprising of about 6states now,followed by when he was made Fed Commissioner of Petroleum(Equivalent to Minister of Petroleum) the same post Diezani Alison Madueke is presently occupying and later as Head of State of the whole federation then to the Chairmanship of PTF yet no one has been able to unearth any thing to nail the man. No Vessels,Yatchs,Mansions in Milan,Monaco,London,New York,Washington,Oil Blocs,Oil and Gas companies,no land or house in Maitama,Kubwa,Asokoro or Lugbe,no private jets.....yet you stil believe he must be hiding billions of dollars under his pillows after several years of leading and living a stellar,pious and disciplined life even to the point of being too rigid and unbending

As much as he is still not a perfect human being yet he towers above all these marauders we have around
Dont mind this wasted generation.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ninapha: Hmmmm, clears throat,

Going by the recent happings in the country especially on getting real information on cases of corruption, are there Nigerians we can still hope on that could not be bought over.

Just 5 could give us hope, like God said to Abraham 'if I could see even one righteous man....

Who are your candidates?

1. FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI
2. GEN. TUNDE IDIAGBON
3. SIR AHMADU BELLO
4. DR NNAMDI AZIKIWE
5. SIR LADOKE AKINTOLA
IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT NO ONE AMONG D LIVING CAN MAKE D LIST
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by KnowAll(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
[size=14pt]Buhari - Has proven himself, I need not waste time telling you about the antecedence of this incorruptible General. As a former Head of State and a crusader of Good Governance, so far he is the most scrutinized Nigerian Leader ever and yet nothing concrete or conclusive has being found. So the people's General takes the number one position as the foremost un-bribe-able Nigerian. cool

Ribadu - for not accepting Ibori's $15 million bribe. Not many men born of a woman can turn such a mouth watering largesse down!! shocked

Bakare
- for turning down Jonathan's Bribe money of $50,000.00 transport fee, an under-hand bribery expenses from Abuja to Lagos, even some of us who are supposedly multi-millionaires in dollars would still accept this paltry sum, but not Bakare, So kudos to Bakare. shocked ......thinking aloud here......(this $50,000.00 would be a befitting gift to that lady wey dey make yanga to me afterall na free money!!! lipsrsealed I hope no one heard me thinking aloud!!!) lipsrsealed typical Naija wey of reasoning!!! shocked

Balarabe Musa- A Champion for the Talakawas- "The poor in the North" ( An Aminu Kano Protégé) he is another man who cannot be swayed easily by bribe he is a bit old now......sad but a very very reliable champion of the poor without a shadow of doubt.!!1 cool

Pat Utomi - Although I hear he is infallible, I would say at this juncture he has not being tested, tempted or cajoled with large sums of money, but for the benefit of doubt I would reluctantly include his name with the satisfaction that the jury is still out on him. cool

It is strange I cannot come up with more trust worthy Nigerians, looks like they are million miles apart from each other, e be like say Naija is really doomed damn it.!!!1
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by lomprico(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
2chainzz: 1st to comment
Am sure na 1G network u dey use!
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by OsunOriginal: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
All I know is, no Igbo man or woman will make any serious list.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Johnterryfama(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
i can't not give you the five people s name now, it should be giving by my oga at the top.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by roxell120(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
OsunOriginal: All I know is, no Igbo man or woman will make any serious list.

i prove u wrong because its only akunyili that can raise her head high in this area IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY.ve u heard she returned unspent millions to her office after her medical trip abroad while working PTF?
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by salykely(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
kingsley Mbang: grin shocked grin shocked shocked Buhari is d worse corrupt vampiregrincheesy
how? If u are out just to lie may God pay u back
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by holarmzie: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
All na lie. Our leaders are camellions, even wen u think a change has come...they will just change it for you. Example is ABATI that is alwqys criticizing Govt.whr is he nw....on dr side of cos' Money Ruling'

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by SenatorJames(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Righteousness is far more than taking or giving of bribe. Concerning Nigerian leaders that cannot be bribe, let me ask google

Nigeria leaders that cannot be bribe
Google Search

No result found
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Didi5(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2013
Buhari appears to top the list but before i take him as one,he should please explain how 2.8 Billion dollars was missing while he was Petroleum Minister.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Didi5(m): 12:42am On Oct 27, 2013
Oshiomhole could not have built his mansion in Abuja with his salary.....and the big mansion been developed in his hometown will have you thinking if this man truely stood on the side of the people....
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Didi5(m): 12:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Tunde Bakare and Gani Fawehinmi are men i can vouch for but i doubt if they will pass as leaders who can thoroughly clean the threshing floor cos they are surrounded by foxes and political hustlers.....well they are cool anyway....?Gani is late now....

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Didi5(m): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Disagree or not.....the problem of Nigeria is bad followership
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by bourbon(m): 2:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Gbade60: I cannot categorically tell you one now and my oga will say another...........

Aniway, I tink its ME and MY DAD!!!!!
u get mawt die jhur I feel U
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by lukency(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2013
Am afraid to say dt ours is a wasted generation.D question here has simple answer bt because of sentiment pple ll nt say d truth.A leader tested nd trusted like Gen buhari ought to b ranked first in dis category.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by lukency(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2013
holarmzie: All na lie. Our leaders are camellions, even wen u think a change has come...they will just change it for you. Example is ABATI that is alwqys criticizing Govt.whr is he nw....on dr side of cos' Money Ruling'
ABATI is indeed a bad example of good rubish.A man who hs no conscience.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Mustay(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2013
koastar:
Buhari's hands are not clean, he can't be fully trusted. People like him know how to clean any traces linking them to such corrupt act. If a well known corrupt leader like Abacha could be defended by Buhari that he didn't steal, then Buhari himself didn't steal too undecided

*Only those caught in the act of corruption or found guilty of corruption is a thief, those not caught are saints

Reeks of conjectures. No facts, absolute speculations.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Osteve2(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2013
No one is holy
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by philipstanley(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2013
PHARM D.D SUNTAI Governor Taraba state
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by valenciahotel: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2013
smiley they are truly selected but on what basis?
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Bleszin(f): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2013
jydemyke: Barrack Obama
bros abeg bluetooth ur brain frm ur anus 2 ur head......9ja nt USA or kenya
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by OsunOriginal: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2013
roxell120:
i prove u wrong because its only akunyili that can raise her head high in this area IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY.ve u heard she returned unspent millions to her office after her medical trip abroad while working PTF?

At least you agreed no Igbo man will make the list - good.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by jpphilips(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2013
Dereformer:

Buhari is one of the most corrupt politicians in Nigerian history.

Go check out what that guy did with PDTF.

you can't even write his agency properly yet you want people to believe you know what happened there.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by jpphilips(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2013
sbaks: i think buhari before cannot accept bribe but buhari of now :-?? the way and manner he wants to get into power makes it seem as if he forgot to carry something. To me 'o'!. It is said the devil you know (may be pdp here) is better than the angel you dont know (may be apc here)

laughable I must say, as an army general, he had not just the apparatchic but also the power of the gun yet he did not budge.
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by jpphilips(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
koastar:
I won't accept he's the worst but his hands are not clean. When he was the chairman of PTF, would Buhari beat his chest before man and God that his hands was completely clean? That he didn't spend or allocate unjustly the funds of the organisation for his personal gains? That Abacha wasn't given a dime from the funds for his personal use which wasn't budgeted for? Why did he (Buhari) vindicate Abacha (a confirmed corrupt leader) of corruption in his statement during the remembrance of the late leader sometimes in 2011? If Buhari could say Abacha didn't steal then could Buhari hands be free of corruption? - food for thought

How old are you?
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ibime: Bakare

Wole Soyinka

Sanusi

Still thinking. . . .

Cannot even vouch 100% for Buhari, though he might make the list along with Ribadu.

Unfortunately for those of US from the South East, no Ijaw, Igbo or Niger Delta leader alive is honourable enough.

Unbiased mind & thought, fair enuff cool
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Keacee(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
lies pls
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by Genius100: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
1) Buhari
2) El Rufai
3) Ribadu
4) Ezekwesili
5) Sanusi
6) Bakare

I'm absolutely sure of these politicians
Re: 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. by funnyx(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Genius100: 1) Buhari
2) El Rufai
3) Ribadu
4) Ezekwesili
5) Sanusi

I've seen many posters with Sanusi on their lists and I cannot but wonder how many of you come to the conclusion that he cannot be bribed, has he ever hold a political post? Apart from Buhari and late Chief Gani Fawehinmi I don't think I can vouch for any other Nigerian leader.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.