Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (14216 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Hey suga.
You had to involve me in this right?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
wonder what type of children some people will raise bummer!. its obvious some men are enduring a lot. being arrogant and hateful is never being smart and educated. op you saw something. Whatever it is, its very bad.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
kulyie: only mentally underdeveloped people with inadequacies leave the issue at hand and ATTACK PERSONALITIES without making any significant contribution to the subject matter,so back to the issue

The embolden, best described your state of mind and your entire genetic make up. I've watched you from thread to thread blurting intense deep rooted hatred. I pray it doesn't consume you. Smh

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
kulyie: helloooo mr man,face the issue at hand and forget about my state of mind.for the records,i am the chief executive officer of my mind and can control it whichever way i like.

If it is pitiable to you,you can go and drink panadol for my headache

The issue at hand is your nauseating hatred that might consume you and which has left your sense of reasoning, wanting. So my dear, I'm facing the issue at hand wink
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz:
No one is fighting or competing with you women, which man will even get time to fight women except the man is a sissy. Men don't fight weak vessel being(as you called it) "women" na finishing be that grin

Feminist are just given themselves unreasonable headache. grin

and you sir, think very shallow. Who's talking about physical combat here? undecided
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

No. Oloshi. grin
werey! shebi he's your husband why can't you do it... grin

Jesus is 100% against feminism grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
princesa:

and you sir, think very shallow. Who's talking about physical combat here? undecided
Ok mam, is it the fight you display placards to protest? cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 12:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
You had to involve me in this right?

How suga? I am innocent! grin tongue wink
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 1:00am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: werey! shebi he's your husband why can't you do it... grin

Jesus is 100% against feminism grin

Sharrap! angry
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mynd44: 5:34am On Oct 30, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

How suga? I am innocent! grin tongue wink
Yeah right
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tracyfemmmm: 5:36am On Oct 30, 2013
dasparrow:

This is the biggest crap I have read in a long while. So, if American males are in jail because they were raised by single mothers, then what about the Nigerian-bred males in Nigeria who were raised by father and mother and who grow up to become cultists, r8pists, 419 scammers, ritualists, drug peddlers in foreign countries around the world and kidnappers? Secondly, as a black man, why are you calling black children a racial slur like 'nigglet'? Are you out of your darn mind? I guess you are trying to come across as American but you have failed woefully at your sick attempt to pull down your own race. Thirdly, you don't have to worry that your daughters will turn feminist - whatever that means - because God has already seen that you will make a terrible father so God will not even give you female children and the male child you MIGHT manage to have will grow up and use you for ritual in exchange for sudden wealth.

Lastly, when it comes to core family values, most Nigerians have none. This is why many Nigerians glorify paedophilia, gang r8pe and the likes in Nigerian society. This is also why many Nigerians have a culture of oppression where you oppress your women, cheat on them, infect them with STDs, violate them, dump them if they cannot birth you male children and the likes. But God does not like ugly and this is why Nigeria has refused to progress even with all the natural resources the country has been blessed with. Nigeria is a country filed with wicked people who have a wicked culture and that is why the average Nigerian always keeps roaming from country to country like cattle herders begging for visa and permanent residence from more advanced nations.
my dear i support you 100%,i don't get people oh so you think that society is worse now than it was when women had no rights just because men where happy does not mean that there was more happiness in the world.as far as im concerned the problem is not with women discovering who they are and using there abilities to their greatest potential its the men who are threatened by how great these women are
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tracyfemmmm: 5:40am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz:“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French

This feminist is a shame to womanity angry
The anti-feminist is a shame to manity angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tracyfemmmm: 5:46am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: Can you wash Mr. Chima's feet and kiss it the way the woman did to Jesus grin

[img]http://householdfaith.files./2012/10/washing-jesus-feet.jpg[/img]

grin cheesy
No she cannot because mr chima is not jesus

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Sharrap! angry
hehehe sharaap too grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2013
tracyfemmmm:
The anti-feminist is a shame to manity angry
The ant-feminist never called all women rapist...but your fanatics feminist warLords are brainwashing you women with hatred smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2013
tracyfemmmm:
No she cannot because mr chima is not jesus
If Jesus is a man and Mr chima is a man why can't Mrs. Chima kiss her husband feet, shebi the bible said men are the head and women should be submissive to their men cheesy

Jesus is against feminism ideology. grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2013
carujmonella:

The embolden, best described your state of mind and your entire genetic make up. I've watched you from thread to thread blurting intense deep rooted hatred. I pray it doesn't consume you. Smh
lwkmd grin good to know you confessed about STALKING ME grin anyway,to the matter concerning deep rooted HATRED,that is absolutly your OPINION,WHICH YOU ARE EXTREMELY ENTITLED TO cheesy

as for the prayers,save that for yourself and whoever you are connected/related to.you need it more than i do,thank you
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2013
carujmonella:

The issue at hand is your nauseating hatred that might consume you and which has left your sense of reasoning, wanting. So my dear, I'm facing the issue at hand wink
look at another chauvenistic beast that hates feminists/feminism cheesy for your information
i am my state of mind and my state of mind is me.i am a reflection of my state of mind and if you sooo brazenly LOATHE my state of mind,it means you hate me,so am i bothered= not in the least

will your hatred add or reduce me = absolutly not

do i care =to be frank,i dont give a sh1t,as a matter of fact,you are soo free to hate me the more

conclusion,the feeling of hatred is mutual,you hate my state of mind and i despise you,lobatan smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: I should have quote verses from the bible but I don't want to derail this thread with religious view.

During the time of Jesus women respect their men, they are submissive, they see men as their hero, leader, protector not like fanatic feminist that sees men as beasts, rap;ists, wicked creatures...the bible even said women should be silent when men are talking cheesy

Even there is this woman who stood up and washed the feet of Jesus and kissed his feet(Luke 7:36), will feminist agree on this? Will they see such woman a real woman? undecided
what phenomenal or peculiar thing will a man do that will make me stoop so low as to wash/kiss his feet.

Dont patronize me with jesus,because jesus is not man,jesus is God and that is a different ball game entirely.i can kneel down and bow my head in worship/reverence because he is my creator but there is a wide,wide gap between man and God.why should i kneel down and kiss a mans feet,give me reasons why i should.we are different biologically but we all have one common thing, A BRAIN/CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM.smh.

Some people just like defending the indefensible with bible.smh

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz:
Ok mam, is it the fight you display placards to protest? cheesy

no sir, it is not. Could you think deeper for once? I guess not...you're typically male afterall.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2013
OlowoTee: Kulyie, I really wish to meet you.. grin
You are damn so funny. Don't tell me men are DISPENSABLE..!
lol cheesy well you have met me.i am kulyie

as for your question, yes they are so dispensable.infact,you are making it sound like you cannot survive without a '3rd leg' in your system
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2013
tracyfemmmm:
my dear i support you 100%,i don't get people oh so you think that society is worse now than it was when women had no rights just because men where happy does not mean that there was more happiness in the world.as far as im concerned the problem is not with women discovering who they are and using there abilities to their greatest potential its the men who are threatened by how great these women are

preach sister!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: what phenomenal or peculiar thing will a man do that will make me stoop so low as to wash/kiss his feet.

Dont patronize me with jesus,because jesus is not man,jesus is God and that is a different ball game entirely.i can kneel down and bow my head in worship/reverence because he is my creator but there is a wide,wide gap between man and God.why should i kneel down and kiss a mans feet,give me reasons why i should.we are different biologically but we all have one common thing, A BRAIN/CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM.smh.

Some people just like defending the indefensible with bible.smh
Jesus is a man(son of man) not God, God is not a man(Numbers 23:19). As far I'm concerned the woman kissed a man's feet Jesus smiley

Jesus is against feminism ideology. smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2013
OlowoTee: ^^^In so many ways, they truly are indispensable. It's vice versa, dear and the equation is imbalance without both parties. cool
really?,lol cheesy anyway to you

for me i have been living without a 3rd leg carrier for a long time and i have not died,so they are sooo dispensable
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2013
princesa:

no sir, it is not. Could you think deeper for once? I guess not...you're typically male afterall.

undecided
Ofcos am a male do I sound like a female? tongue

I'm thinking deeper and I don't get the fight you are talking about.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2013
princesa:

preach sister!
she's not preaching anything, feminist are the one given themselves unreasonable headache.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: Jesus is a man(son of man) not God, God is not a man(Numbers 23:19). As far I'm concerned the woman kissed a man's feet Jesus smiley

Jesus is against feminism ideology. smiley
and as far as kulyie is concerned,JESUS IS GOD NOT MAN,IF HE IS MAN,WHY CANT YOU SEE HIM WITH YOUR PHYSICAL EYES,WHY DO CHRISTIANS HAVE TO PUT IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AFTER THEY ARE ABOUt ROUNDING UP THEIR PRAYERS,IF HE IS NOT GOD.OR BETTER STILL WHY CANT THEY PUT IN KULIES NAME WE PRAY.ISNT IT BECAUSE THEY ARE AWARE THAT IT IS JESUS WHO ANSWERS PRAYERS.IF HE IS MAN,WHY CANT HISTORIANS BRING OUT A PRTICULAR PICTURE OF HIM FOR ME TO SEE WHETHER HE IS BLACK,WHITE,INDIAN ETC.
IF JESUS IS MAN WHY WASNT IT RECORDED THAT HE DID WHAT MEN DID E.G GETTING MARRIED,HAVING SEX,EATING ETC.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,HE IS A SPIRIT,NOT MAN
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: she's not preaching anything, feminist are the one given themselves unreasonable headache.

lmao grin so why then is FEMINISM GLARINGLY PAINING YOU PEEPS grin

speaking about pretence or feeling to egoistic to admit gringringrin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: The ant-feminist never called all women rapist...but your fanatics feminist warLords are brainwashing you women with hatred smiley
ok,do an experiment. Irrespective of whatever age your sister is,leave your sister or any female relation of yours in the same building with lets say 10 men for a month.if a minimum of four out of the 10 dont woo,make advances or attempt to r'ap-e your sister,then i will believe if men have the opportunity,they will not r-@p,e or arent even rapists
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I agree that the quote lacks grace and seasoning. wink

I don't do pork. No thanks. lipsrsealed
lwkmd gringringrin no be only seasoning him go see,na maggi and curry he go see grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: and as far as kulyie is concerned,JESUS IS GOD NOT MAN,IF HE IS MAN,WHY CANT YOU SEE HIM WITH YOUR PHYSICAL EYES,WHY DO CHRISTIANS HAVE TO PUT IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AFTER THEY ARE ABOUt ROUNDING UP THEIR PRAYERS,IF HE IS NOT GOD.OR BETTER STILL WHY CANT THEY PUT IN KULIES NAME WE PRAY.ISNT IT BECAUSE THEY ARE AWARE THAT IT IS JESUS WHO ANSWERS PRAYERS.IF HE IS MAN,WHY CANT HISTORIANS BRING OUT A PRTICULAR PICTURE OF HIM FOR ME TO SEE WHETHER HE IS BLACK,WHITE,INDIAN ETC.
IF JESUS IS MAN WHY WASNT IT RECORDED THAT HE DID WHAT MEN DID E.G GETTING MARRIED,HAVING SEX,EATING ETC.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,HE IS A SPIRIT,NOT MAN
hahahahahahah!!! grin seasonal joke

Why can't I see him with my physical eyes? Can you see a ghost with your physical eyes? Jesus is a man and people saw him during life time on earth, he eat, sleep, laugh, cried, feel pains etc he has all humans abilities the only different thing about Jesus is that he's a prophet and not the only prophet there many prophet like him.

As for using his name during prayers this is not from Jesus but christians ideology, the people before Jesus didn't use "in jesus name" to pray, you can see the catholics praying through virgin Mary to Jesus then to God(confused fellows). Using Jesus name is not originated from Jesus.

Lol, there are countless pics of Jesus image looking like an european citizen a blonde hair with blue eyes and white skin grin

Jesus was from the middle eastern region an aramaic Jew he should be like the semitic like the arabs.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2013
princesa:

and semens are created in outer space?

Smh...
duhhhh IT CAN BE BOUGHT.WHY DO YOU THINK YORUBAS SAY NKAN TO BA NIYE,ABUKU KAN.WHATEVER HAS A PRICE BECOMES USELESS ONCE IT IS BOUGHT.

WHO SAYS MONEY CANT BUY WHAT YOU DONT HAVE.WITH MONEY YOU CAN EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT,THANK YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS / How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? / I Hate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.