Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (14215 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: ok,do an experiment. Irrespective of whatever age your sister is,leave your sister or any female relation of yours in the same building with lets say 10 men for a month.if a minimum of four out of the 10 dont woo,make advances or attempt to r'ap-e your sister,then i will believe if men have the opportunity,they will not r-@p,e or arent even rapists
Dumb post are you a lesbian? don't tell me women don't have urge for sexx, same goes to women when a man is locked in a female jail that are sexx starve for several years maybe they won't make advances or ra;pe the man to coma. Empty the sperm in the sack grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: duhhhh IT CAN BE BOUGHT.WHY DO YOU THINK YORUBAS SAY NKAN TO BA NIYE,ABUKU KAN.WHATEVER HAS A PRICE BECOMES USELESS ONCE IT IS BOUGHT.

WHO SAYS MONEY CANT BUY WHAT YOU DONT HAVE.WITH MONEY YOU CAN EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT,THANK YOU!
what about people that don't have money? undecided
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: ^^ Lol grin I wanted to post something like that...with all her experiment she said the sperm was still gotten from the men cheesy

She will waste her money to pay for unemployed men to carry bag of rice for her as if all women are rich or money waster, why paying for men to carry your bags? grin

Men and women are not equal our nature are never the same why can't feminist accept that to their dummy brains.
well like i said earlier,i am the ceo of my money and can choose to spend it any how and any way i like.what you consider waste to you is SPENDING to me and who told you anyone has a say when he is bought,duhhh...use the thing in between your ears.that some people are relatively uncomfortable money wise doesnt mean some cannot PAY FOR WHATEVER THEY WANT ON THIS PLANET INCLUDING A SPERM REGARDLESS OF WHOS D1CK IT IS COMMING OUT FROM
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: what about people that don't have money? undecided
well i dont know,because i am not in their shoes,thank you!
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz:
Ofcos am a male do I sound like a female? tongue

I'm thinking deeper and I don't get the fight you are talking about.

you definitely don't, i can assure you about thatwink

well guess i should give up, its not your fault, its simply geneticalsmiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: Dumb post are you a lesbian? don't tell me women don't have urge for sexx, same goes to women when a man is locked in a female jail that are sexx starve for several years maybe they won't make advances or ra;pe the man to coma. Empty the sperm in the sack grin
very good! Your post has confirmed my assumption that
1.men lack SELF CONTROL.REASON WHY SOME GROUPS OF WOMEN EQUATE THEM TO DOGS,ANIMALS ETC
2.IF THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RAPE WHEN NO ONE IS THERE,THEY WILL
3.THAT A WOMAN DOES NOT BELIEVE IN INDISCRIMINATE/CARELESS S3X MAKES THEM ASSUME SHE IS A LESBIAN

speaking about setting a trap for a rat and he walks straight into the trap grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: hahahahahahah!!! grin seasonal joke

Why can't I see him with my physical eyes? Can you see a ghost with your physical eyes? Jesus is a man and people saw him during life time on earth, he eat, sleep, laugh, cried, feel pains etc he has all humans abilities the only different thing about Jesus is that he's a prophet and not the only prophet there many prophet like him.

As for using his name during prayers this is not from Jesus but christians ideology, the people before Jesus didn't use "in jesus name" to pray, you can see the catholics praying through virgin Mary to Jesus then to God(confused fellows). Using Jesus name is not originated from Jesus.

Lol, there are countless pics of Jesus image looking like an european citizen a blonde hair with blue eyes and white skin grin

Jesus was from the middle eastern region an aramaic Jew he should be like the semitic like the arabs.

lwkmd grin you are even funnier than i thought you said jesus is man,why are you now asking me whether i can see a ghost.as for the picture thingy,there are different faces and pictures of jesus so you cannot expect me to believe an artist imagination of the face or picture of jesus except if there were pictures,camera etc during jesus days.moreover anyone can decide to impersonate jesus by dying the hair to blonde,wearing blue contact lenses and a gown with a red robe as well as carrying a meek face.

I cannot even believe you can be fooled by the imaginary images of jesus on frames,anglican churches,catholic churches etc.smh.
If that is so,why cant i make a sketch of mary and claim that is mary.by the way,have you even asked yourself whether the artist that made a portrait of jesus has actually seen him face to face grin

clowngrin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2013
flexshop: were is De beavouir,
Discarding the patriachial system is like throwing away the baby with the birth water. A great number of american males are now in jail because the were raised by single mothers.the lucky ones end up fathering nigglets with various baby mamas all in the name of feminism.
because the men walked out on them undecided what do u expect when are they think they are men enough to unprotected sex but arent men enough to take care of their children. This has never been about feminism it has always been the fault of men who dont want to live up to their responsibilities

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: well like i said earlier,i am the ceo of my money and can choose to spend it any how and any way i like.what you consider waste to you is SPENDING to me and who told you anyone has a say when he is bought,duhhh...use the thing in between your ears.that some people are relatively uncomfortable money wise doesnt mean some cannot PAY FOR WHATEVER THEY WANT ON THIS PLANET INCLUDING A SPERM REGARDLESS OF WHOS D1CK IT IS COMMING OUT FROM
Read yourself again you are paying for sperm what if all men stop donating sperm, what will you do?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2013
princesa:

don't give up am enjoying this discussion. smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: Feminism is a hate group.
tintingz: undecided who's against independent women, what am against about feminism is brainwashing women to hate men.

do u even know the meaning of feminism undecided

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: lwkmd grin you are even funnier than i thought you said jesus is man,why are you now asking me whether i can see a ghost.as for the picture thingy,there are different faces and pictures of jesus so you cannot expect me to believe an artist imagination of the face or picture of jesus except if there were pictures,camera etc during jesus days.moreover anyone can decide to impersonate jesus by dying the hair to blonde,wearing blue contact lenses and a gown with a red robe as well as carrying a meek face.

I cannot even believe you can be fooled by the imaginary images of jesus on frames,anglican churches,catholic churches etc.smh.
If that is so,why cant i make a sketch of mary and claim that is mary.by the way,have you even asked yourself whether the artist that made a portrait of jesus has actually seen him face to face grin

clowngrin
I can show you many images of Jesus and they all look almost the same just that the Jehova witness Jesus doesn't have long blonde hair but they all look like an European man, the same christians that shout in media that they saw Jesus in their dreams I guess it is the white Jesus they saw in their dreams grin

If you don't know Jesus description/looks was written down in many historian books but the white people used their imaginary image of blue eyes Jesus to deceive the black christians that white that Jesus is a white skin fellow.

The reason I asked you that can you see a ghost? Is because you asked me if I can see Jesus.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: lwkmd grin you are even funnier than i thought you said jesus is man,why are you now asking me whether i can see a ghost.as for the picture thingy,there are different faces and pictures of jesus so you cannot expect me to believe an artist imagination of the face or picture of jesus except if there were pictures,camera etc during jesus days.moreover anyone can decide to impersonate jesus by dying the hair to blonde,wearing blue contact lenses and a gown with a red robe as well as carrying a meek face.

clowngrin
I can show you many images of Jesus and they all look almost the same just that the Jehova witness Jesus doesn't have long blonde hair but they all look like an European man, the same christians that shout in media that they saw Jesus in their I guess it is the white Jesus they saw in their dreams

If you don't know Jesus description/looks was written down in many historian books but the white people used their imaginary image of blue eyes Jesus to deceive the black christians that white that Jesus is a white skin fellow.

The reason I asked you that can you see a ghost? Is because you asked me if I can see Jesus.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: Lol, this is what I found in google from feminist warLords in their speech

“I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class- hatred against the class that is oppressing them.” – Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor shocked

•.“To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking Love Machine.” -– Valerie Solanas
shocked

“I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin shocked

“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French shocked

“Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer. shocked

Source

Omoh see speech!! shocked

I pity those women that believe in this fanatics feminist warLords thinking they are fighting for silly woman right, they are really brainwashing women seriously.

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Mondisweets:

do u even know the meaning of feminism undecided
yes, they hate men that is their aim to hate men and pussified them but they wont tell you directly they will claim they are fighting for women right tho there are few good feminist that are not fanatics. smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Mondisweets: .
yes feminist are misandry
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: Read yourself again you are paying for sperm what if all men stop donating sperm, what will you do?
lmao cheesy you and i know that that is not possible.till jesus comes there will be haves and haves not,there will still be some people that cannot afford to feed themselves and guess what history says.

A POOR MAN DOES NOT HAVE AN OPINION,A LIFE OR A SAY.that is why you see women comming to meet poor men to release their kids in the name of helping them with domestic chores.why cant they go to a home where the couple are relatively comfortable and say please release your daughter to us for 10 years and we will pay xyz amount of money if they will not meet their waterloo.bottomline,it is easier to buy SPERM or anything at all from a poor man because he does not have THE POWER OF CHOICE.he cant even think rationally in the first place because he is hungry.

The essence of my tale is that as long as there is seed time and harvest,sun and rain,cold and heat some men CANNOT BECAUSE OF THE REASONS ABOVE AND MUCH MORE,thank you.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy you and i know that that is not possible.till jesus comes there will be haves and haves not,there will still be some people that cannot afford to feed themselves and guess what history says.

A POOR MAN DOES NOT HAVE AN OPINION,A LIFE OR A SAY.that is why you see women comming to meet poor men to release their kids in the name of helping them with domestic chores.why cant they go to a home where the couple are relatively comfortable and say please release your daughter to us for 10 years and we will pay xyz amount of money if they will not meet their waterloo.bottomline,it is easier to buy SPERM or anything at all from a poor man because he does not have THE POWER OF CHOICE.he cant even think rationally in the first place because he is hungry.

The essence of my tale is that as long as there is seed time and harvest,sun and rain,cold and heat some men CANNOT BECAUSE OF THE REASONS ABOVE AND MUCH MORE,thank you.
you keep using poor man as an excuse to buy your sperm, but when I said about poor women who can't afford the money to buy sperm you said that is them not you undecided

And you said it is not possible? What if the law said selling of sperm is illegal in the country you must have sexx or you get married to a man before he can give out his sperm. What will you do then?

With all your blabbing you have been saying, you still need a man/sperm to get you pregnant. EOD
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
tintingz: I can show you many images of Jesus and they all look almost the same just that the Jehova witness Jesus doesn't have long blonde hair but they all look like an European man, the same christians that shout in media that they saw Jesus in their I guess it is the white Jesus they saw in their dreams

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: lwkmd grin good to know you confessed about STALKING ME grin anyway,to the matter concerning deep rooted HATRED,that is absolutly your OPINION,WHICH YOU ARE EXTREMELY ENTITLED TO cheesy

as for the prayers,save that for yourself and whoever you are connected/related to.you need it more than i do,thank you

I can't stalk you, you aint worth stalking. I'd rather watch a paint dry on a wall than stalk you. I do read different threads and if I see your comments, it always comes with negative energy. You need to shoot whatever gave your that delusions that I stalk you. You aint worth stalking. Thank you
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
woman submit to your husband if u can't do that, then wait upon the ONE who gave that command! I see individuals who some men should be protected from and not vice versa. A feminist said "I dont see the reason why my husband should be the head, I can lead too" what could be a better description of one pressing a self destruct button on her head! Dear feminist warlords your vibes should goto ARAB where women are molested by the law and barbaric religion. quit making noise here and showing how arrogant you are. you are never getting on same plane with men thier ribs made you. And God has put you under thier care and commanded them to love you. If u get yourself entagled with a male beast sorry. If u get a good man Congrats. FACT! still remains -Females have the highest factory faults called weakness. I know my boo knows she is lucky to have me and I know am lucky to have her. She will readily kiss my feet and I can suck hers! she suggests things and knows how to penetrate to get what she wants! A typical well brought up African woman the likes that turns to grand mothers in a grand home. proud arrogant woman know no love.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: look at another chauvenistic beast that hates feminists/feminism cheesy for your information
i am my state of mind and my state of mind is me.i am a reflection of my state of mind and if you sooo brazenly LOATHE my state of mind,it means you hate me,so am i bothered= not in the least

will your hatred add or reduce me = absolutly not

do i care =to be frank,i dont give a sh1t,as a matter of fact,you are soo free to hate me the more

conclusion,the feeling of hatred is mutual,you hate my state of mind and i despise you,lobatan smiley

Look at monumental ídiotic slut that has been dickamatized so much that she hates anything male. Why the harsh words on me when i didn't cuss you?. Are you that inherently stùpid, this vapid rodent!!?. If you can't converse sanely like well-bred human, then go and dwell with your fellow móronic fools, cos I'm gonna give an over dose of cusses to cure your down syndrome.

I don't loathe or hate you(hate is a strong word), just trying to figure how low your state of mind have sunk, to the extent that you've filled all the void in you with hatred and negative energy

I don't fùcking care if you care or not. I don't hate and will NEVER hate you. That's too petty and childish

Conclusion, the feeling of hatred is not mutual, it's one-sided and it flows from you. Look at the way you cussed me first when I didn't cuss and see between the two of us who spit hate words. undecided
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
ileobatojo:

Riiight. It was feminism that made the man have sex with a woman he is not married to without a condom.

it is probably feminism that made the woman open her legs for the man and allowed him not to use condom thinking she doesnt need the man to have and raise her baby.

Truth is, single parenthood sometimes raises useful children but not most times.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
kulyie: ok,do an experiment. Irrespective of whatever age your sister is,leave your sister or any female relation of yours in the same building with lets say 10 men for a month.if a minimum of four out of the 10 dont woo,make advances or attempt to r'ap-e your sister,then i will believe if men have the opportunity,they will not r-@p,e or arent even rapists

Just take a look at your school of thoughts?. Very myopic and rètarded. Since when did making advances/wooing a lady become a sin or "unequalness"?. Is this the kinda sermon feminists preach?. That if man woos a lady, then it means if the man has an opportunity, he will ràpe the lady?. OMG!!. Who left you in this pitiable state?. Who's the man that wrecked this havoc in your life that you can make logical statements. What kinda of pathetic backward thought is this?. You ain't qualified to be a feminists. You cause more harm than good to what feminism should be all about. If all feminist think like you, then I 100% agree that feminism is a hate group. @tintingz gave an example where a feminist called ALL men ràpist and you said they're RIGHT. I guess your dad and brothers and all your cousins are ràpists too right?. Smh. Sane feminists I know don't think absurdly. @princesa, is an example of a sane feminist/pro-feminist. Take a cue from her.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
souldust:

it is probably feminism that made the woman open her legs for the man and allowed him not to use condom thinking she doesnt need the man to have and raise her baby.

Truth is, single parenthood sometimes raises useful children but not most times.
A widow is to be pitied. what of the woman that opened?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
princesa:

Yeah, am not denying that. Men too are victims of female whatever. But the statistics is inconsequential compared to the females. We are the one mostly burnt the world over.

While the men have their strength, religion and society to fight with, afterall we are indeed the weaker vessels (physically i mean), so don't blame us if we decide to channel our energy ideologically.

Afterall, it all began in time memorial with the men treating the women as 'second class' citizens, socially, politically and physically.

the statistic isnt inconsequential. We are taught not to cry and complain. We are told to 'man up'

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
carujmonella:

Just take a look at your school of thoughts?. Very myopic and rètarded. Since when did making advances/wooing a lady become a sin or "unequalness"?. Is this the kinda sermon feminists preach?. That if man woos a lady, then it means if the man has an opportunity, he will ràpe the lady?. OMG!!. Who left you in this pitiable state?. Who's the man that wrecked this havoc in your life that you can make logical statements. What kinda of pathetic backward thought is this?. You ain't qualified to be a feminists. You cause more harm than good to what feminism should be all about. If all feminist think like you, then I 100% agree that feminism is a hate group. @tintingz gave an example where a feminist called ALL men ràpist and you said they're RIGHT. I guess your dad and brothers and all your cousins are ràpists too right?. Smh. Sane feminists I know don't think absurdly. @princesa, is an example of a sane feminist/pro-feminist. Take a cue from her.
pitiable state indeed .If I was doubting feminists ain't haters this one can wipe it like a wicked PC wipe script leaving zero bit left but then I won't equate others to this one. just as pedaling a bicycle backwards is sickening so is her thoughts, who or what gets sickened? her mind her spirit her emotions then degenerates to her actions
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mftivi:
A widow is to be pitied. what of the woman that opened?

dont understand you
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
souldust:

dont understand you
was just thinking- single parent hood is not easy or cool one of the reasons a widow should be pitied for what of the woman in the example he gave who thinks its cool to be a single parent *rhetorical*
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
princesa:

Bwahaha! Word!
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
souldust:

Feminism is what make a woman have multiple kids by different low life baby daddies and jailbirds and resort to the state to take care of them? Em, no. That's called poverty, ignorance, lack of education and downright stupidity.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
so a *rapistt brought you into this world and if u gon bring any life into it then u gon be needing a *rapistt too abi. na soo naa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS / How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? / I Hate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.