Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (14211 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2013
kulyie: 1st paragrapg,gbam! Last paragraph thash and please dont infuse jesus/religion into it.jesus has absolutly nothing to do with feminism
Jesus is against feminism grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz:
Lol @bolds, and yet you(feminist) believe in gender equality cheesy

yes i believe in gender equality, but not in all its ramifications like the staunch feminist would propose...

A woman can't climb upon herself to get pregnant

she can't easily lift a bag of rice, for example, like a man would.

She should be respectful to her husband not docile and stu.p.!d

her place is partly and not entirely in the kitchen, where she takes care of her family's nutritional need...

She has every right to be the boss, a pastor or leader of any organization, but at home, her husband still remains the head, and she is his neck... Not his foot!

Its all in your mentality and ability to reason and treat your fellow human with respect regardless of the gender. Not hiding behind culture, religion and society to show off your cowardice and insensitivity as a human.

Am not a die-hard feminist okay, i subscribe to their tenets on equality and right to life whether regardless of the gender.

I wont tolerate rubbish from a man just because he's my husband or lover. If he wants respect, then he has to earn it and reciprocate it.

Did i communicate?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2013
kulyie:
1st paragrapg,gbam! Last paragraph thash and please dont infuse jesus/religion into it.jesus has absolutly nothing to do with feminism

tintingz:
Jesus is against feminism grin

perhaps if you go back to read the context to which Jesus was used, you would catch my driftsmiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
princesa:

yes i believe in gender equality, but not in all its ramifications like the staunch feminist would propose...

her place is partly and not entirely in the kitchen, where she takes care of her family's nutritional need...

She has every right to be the boss, a pastor or leader of any organization, but at home, her husband still remains the head, and she is his neck... Not his foot!

Its all in your mentality and ability to reason and treat your fellow human with respect regardless of the gender. Not hiding behind culture, religion and society to show off your cowardice and insensitivity as a human.

Am not a die-hard feminist okay, i subscribe to their tenets on equality and right to life whether regardless of the gender.

I wont tolerate rubbish from a man just because he's my husband or lover. If he wants respect, then he has to earn it and reciprocate it.

Did i communicate?
Ok thats good, I still disagree with gender equality...our soul/spirit is equal but in flesh/body we are not equal.

You said it yourself women are weaker vessel while men are strong.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
princesa:

Did i communicate?
2nd paragraph about a woman cant impregnate herself,UTTER LIE! Science/technology has made men DISPENSIBLE.I can choose to impregnate myself through ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION,its all about paying for the sperm and whatever logistics INVOLVED.

AS PER a woman being not strong enough to CARRY a BAG OF RICE, i can pay some unemployed men to do that for me and pay them off.i have paid for your physical strength,so stop making it seem men are INDISPENSIBLE.THE rest are at the womans volition,none of my buisness who the head or foot it in a marriage or home.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kulyie, I really wish to meet you.. grin
You are damn so funny. Don't tell me men are DISPENSABLE..!
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz: Jesus is against feminism grin
are you speaking on behalf of jesus,if not what passage,chapter and verse of the bible did Jesus categorically state that he is against feminism or he loathes feminism.smh

i suppose feminism emmerged in the days of Jesus not in the late 60s and early 70s.smh
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
OlowoTee: Kulyie, I really wish to meet you.. grin
You are damn so funny. Don't tell me men are DISPENSABLE..!
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
kulyie: are you speaking on behalf of jesus,if not what passage,chapter and verse of the bible did Jesus categorically state that he is against feminism or he loathes feminism.smh

i suppose feminism emmerged in the days of Jesus not in the late 60s and early 70s.smh
I should have quote verses from the bible but I don't want to derail this thread with religious view.

During the time of Jesus women respect their men, they are submissive, they see men as their hero, leader, protector not like fanatic feminist that sees men as beasts, rap;ists, wicked creatures...the bible even said women should be silent when men are talking cheesy

Even there is this woman who stood up and washed the feet of Jesus and kissed his feet(Luke 7:36), will feminist agree on this? Will they see such woman a real woman? undecided
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
^^^In so many ways, they truly are indispensable. It's vice versa, dear and the equation is imbalance without both parties. cool
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
kulyie:
2nd paragraph about a woman cant impregnate herself,UTTER LIE! Science/technology has made men DISPENSIBLE.I can choose to impregnate myself through ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION,its all about paying for the sperm and whatever logistics INVOLVED.

AS PER a woman being not strong enough to CARRY a BAG OF RICE, i can pay some unemployed men to do that for me and pay them off.i have paid for your physical strength,so stop making it seem men are INDISPENSIBLE.THE rest are at the womans volition,none of my buisness who the head or foot it in a marriage or home.

and semens are created in outer space?

Smh...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
^^ Lol grin I wanted to post something like that...with all her experiment she said the sperm was still gotten from the men cheesy

She will waste her money to pay for unemployed men to carry bag of rice for her as if all women are rich or money waster, why paying for men to carry your bags? grin

Men and women are not equal our nature are never the same why can't feminist accept that to their dummy brains.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
dasparrow:

This is the biggest crap I have read in a long while. So, if American males are in jail because they were raised by single mothers, then what about the Nigerian-bred males in Nigeria who were raised by father and mother and who grow up to become cultists, r8pists, 419 scammers, ritualists, drug peddlers in foreign countries around the world and kidnappers? Secondly, as a black man, why are you calling black children a racial slur like 'nigglet'? Are you out of your darn mind? I guess you are trying to come across as American but you have failed woefully at your sick attempt to pull down your own race. Thirdly, you don't have to worry that your daughters will turn feminist - whatever that means - because God has already seen that you will make a terrible father so God will not even give you female children and the male child you MIGHT manage to have will grow up and use you for ritual in exchange for sudden wealth.

Lastly, when it comes to core family values, most Nigerians have none. This is why many Nigerians glorify paedophilia, gang r8pe and the likes in Nigerian society. This is also why many Nigerians have a culture of oppression where you oppress your women, cheat on them, infect them with STDs, violate them, dump them if they cannot birth you male children and the likes. But God does not like ugly and this is why Nigeria has refused to progress even with all the natural resources the country has been blessed with. Nigeria is a country filed with wicked people who have a wicked culture and that is why the average Nigerian always keeps roaming from country to country like cattle herders begging for visa and permanent residence from more advanced nations.

Wipes a tear. Bravo!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mynd_44: **following**

Hey suga.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
The dumbest quote of 2013

"We love independent women but we dislike feminists who are lonely and miserable".

I see the male poster inherited the Down Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy traits.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
The dumbest quote of 2013

"We love independent women but we dislike feminists who are lonely and miserable".

I see the male poster inherited the Down Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy traits.
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz:
^^ Lol grin I wanted to post something like that...with all her experiment she said the sperm was still gotten from the men cheesy

She will waste her money to pay for unemployed men to carry bag of rice for her as if all women are rich or money waster, why paying for men to carry your bags? grin

Men and women are not equal our nature are never the same why can't feminist accept that to their dummy brains.

lol indeed, and i thought she would say it was gotten from cows...smh

And she didn't get my bag of rice illustration... Smh again

Feminist ain't dummies, but when they become fanatic, they become problems to themselves and the society. I say, if you wanna become a feminist, be practical and balanced about it. Fight the fight the way it can be won. We still need our men around us, but we won't condescend to being their toys or foot rag...without a fight!

All Hail the women!! Ahoo! cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Subom1: These men are so obsessed with Feminism its quite disturbing. It aint that big of an issue and I do not understand why they are killing themselves over it. Feminism is here to stay so they better get used to it and get over their inferority complex

They are intimidated suga

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz: Feminism is a hate group.

Down Syndrome trait.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I think you were way too angry to think about what you typed.

Nigerian kids who grow up to be criminals of all kinds do not necessarily do so in spite of having both parents. They do so because of bad parenting which has a lot to do with confused parental roles which is the very point that the argument against unqualified feminism makes.

Who are the "most Nigerians" that do not have core family values? What study brought that to light? To what does it attribute the dearth of those values? Where do you get your information on Nigeria?

The same goes for the poster whom she was responding to.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Laja Laba: Slowpoke women....Feminist

Slowpoke men.....vapid manbitches.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
princesa: I don't really knw what this feminism is all about...

But i don't subscribe to any ideology, reason or status quo that keep women at an unequal scale with men...not entirely though.

#but why are the men more pained than women in this particular thread

Good question.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
davidylan: feminists - a hate group for insecure women who have body image issues. Has anyone noticed that the staunchest feminists are those whose bodies remind you of that of an adolescent boy? I'm yet to see a truly beautiful woman, with all the right curves, sit around bleating about feminism.

And I see undesirable men with potbellies and faces like Seal the singer bitching and complaining about feminism.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
tatiana009: Feminism has nothing to do with baby mamas, Tu face's baby mamas are not feminists and neither are most of the black American ones. So please remove that one from the so called argument.

How many babymommas did 2pac have?
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
hate is already spilling here. if I was doubting feminists ain't haters this thread will wipe the doubts like a wicked computer wipe script.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dumb quote of 2013

"Jesus is against Feminism".

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Dumb quote of 2013

woman you words lack grace and seasoning that is evidence of hate. now bite me

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
princesa:

lol indeed, and i thought she would say it was gotten from cows...smh

And she didn't get my bag of rice illustration... Smh again

Feminist ain't dummies, but when they become fanatic, they become problems to themselves and the society. I say, if you wanna become a feminist, be practical and balanced about it. Fight the fight the way it can be won. We still need our men around us, but we won't condescend to being their toys or foot rag...without a fight!

All Hail the women!! Ahoo! cheesy
No one is fighting or competing with you women, which man will even get time to fight women except the man is a sissy. Men don't fight weak vessel being(as you called it) "women" na finishing be that grin

Feminist are just given themselves unreasonable headache. grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Down Syndrome trait.
sorry o, I can see that your blood pressure is high grin

Go and sleep madame grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Dumb quote of 2013

Can you wash Mr. Chima's feet and kiss it the way the woman did to Jesus grin

[img]http://householdfaith.files./2012/10/washing-jesus-feet.jpg[/img]

grin cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz: Can you wash Mr. Chima's feet and kiss it the way the woman did to Jesus grin

[img]http://householdfaith.files./2012/10/washing-jesus-feet.jpg[/img]

grin cheesy

No. Oloshi. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mftivi:
woman you words lack grace and seasoning that is evidence of hate. now bite me

I agree that the quote lacks grace and seasoning. wink

I don't do pork. No thanks. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Brother Marry A Girl You Slept With? / Do U Like It Wen A Guy Moans During Sex / I Hate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.