Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man (4081 Views)

How Silent Treatment Can Hurt Your Relationship / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Mindependent(f): 2:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Nairalanders pls will u help me?
Tenkz
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by buoye1(m): 2:30am On Oct 26, 2013
You don't need to hurt her OP....I strongly believe if the guy has been destined to be urs by God,no other gal can steal him...it simply means d man aint urs !!In a nutshell you can"t run faster than your destiny...Don't pay Evil with evil....Forgive those who trespass against you as your heavenly father does,,,,,,,I'm pretty sure the guy ll still leave the gal for another.......You should be grateful God diverted d evil ahead of you before time,can u imagine getting married to him and he sent you parking becos of anoda woman!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by AnOlAd: 2:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Move onnnnnnnnnnn
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by oluakadinma: 2:51am On Oct 26, 2013
@times what nija girls call their men are just benefactors! You must be able to differentiate btw the two before you think of revenge. I don't know why you should be thinking of revenge at this your tender age! My dear, I have solutions to heart breaks as I run a certified heart Clinic. Maybe your solution lies in simple, but most powerful, solution. That's: you need to accept Jesus as your Lord and savior. If you ve done that and still experiences problems, PM me for proven solutions
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by pasqal09: 5:04am On Oct 26, 2013
1. Kill her
2. Use acid on her
3. Have her brutalize
4. Poison her

Take ur pick
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Infomizer(m): 5:28am On Oct 26, 2013
If she has loving parents, seduce her father and make him your maga! Lol!
Previous posters have given you good advice already! Move the bleep on!
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by pasqal09: 5:31am On Oct 26, 2013
OP, y not tell us ur story, so we'll understand u better and knw how to profer solutions
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by lirusehn(m): 5:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Listening 2 Lil-wayne -Peak. Call her and tell her shezz smart. If she wuznt smart ur big headed bf wundnt av dropped u for her and If u had done well he wudnt had tot of droping ur a55. Go hire assassins for all i care.

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by pasqal09: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: Listening 2 Lil-wayne -Peak. Call her and tell her shezz smart. If she wuznt smart ur big headed bf wundnt av dropped u for her and If u had done well he wudnt had tot of droping ur a55. Go hire assassins for all i care.
Bro, dis one is hurt. Its normal for her to react this way. She's hrtbroken.
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by lirusehn(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2013
pasqal09:
Bro, dis one is hurt. Its normal for her to react this way. She's hrtbroken.
bros, no b ma fault. Ave neva bin taught 2 pity ill-sesnsed ones. Why wud she b finkn of hurtn her X new G. Why not her X in persn?

3 Likes

Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2013
*lemme see*

What do i do to that nigga who snatched my girl? LoL

It sounds dumb to me...
You sound dumber to me...

U are shiit if ur guy/girl got snatched!

U either ain't fuckin well, or u fuckin ain't looking well..

Go upgrade!

4 Likes

Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by pasqal09: 6:16am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: bros, no b ma fault. Ave neva bin taught 2 pity ill-sesnsed ones. Why wud she b finkn of hurtn her X new G. Why not her X in persn?

I tink her ex's new g used to be her friend and she betrayed her. So this is different.
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Ladybianca(f): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2013
jex move on, there is no need hurting d new gal kos she is innocent, and mind u, real men cant b stolen,....if he did love u, no matter wat dat gal must av done to get his attentn, he wud still stick to u....FACT
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by lirusehn(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2013
pasqal09:

I tink her ex's new g used to be her friend and she betrayed her. So this is different.
bross na u add dat one o

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by pasqal09: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2013
lirusehn: bross na u add dat one o

No I didn't, she has mentioned it before in another thread. Her friend snatched her dude.
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2013
there r various way of describing dat particular incident and each one says a lot about u. a person who says "i lost my man 2 anoda lady "is different 4rm one who says"my man left me 4 anoda lady",d most annoying,pathetic and pitiful is d one who says"she SNATCHED my man 4rm me". news flash lady, NO ONE can forcefully take or steal a grown a55 man 4rm u. he left u, period!
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by lirusehn(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2013
pasqal09:

No I didn't, she has mentioned it before in another thread. Her friend snatched her dude.
bros. No guy is single. U eida snatch him frm sumbdy or hezz bin snatchd from u by sumbdy same goes 2 girlz. Wchevaway¡ wuz she hurt' ed' by anyone wen dey ist met?
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by GentleMimi: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2013
Which kain lousy question be thisthe bobo allowed himself to be taken away frm u,and now u want to hurt the babe? Why not hurt the guy join? If u ask me this kain question again i will ''personally'' hurt u!
Move on joor,find a better looking and loaded bobo.The best way to punish them is by picking up the pieces and walking with ur head up high,like they both d'nt matter to u.take time to be beautiful and happy.Give them the impression that u've moved on without them.If u give the new babe attention,she'll feel very important!

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2013
TROLL!!!
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by andyanders: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2013
Mindependent: Nairalanders pls will u help me?
Tenkz

From your post, I can deduce that you are a potential killer and should not dwell among the living.

Not even your friend's issue that snatched your boyfriend that you want to hurt, you can even kill your said boyfriend if you have access to him. The mind of man is wicked hence what you have conceived. If you can conceive this kind of issue to hurt a lady that took your boyfriend, you can even poison her or him if you have your way. Why not allow them be so that you don't want to have blood in your hands?
Too bad for a young lady like you to have such wicked heart by coming to think on how to kill. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Elfree: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2013
Sure it feels hrtbreakin 2b left 4 anoda,ur issue isn't with d lady dat stole ur so called guy bt btwn u nd d guy,little advice wish dem luck n move on bsides ur husband wil b breakin lots of hrt jst 2b wit u...
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Dannyxy(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2013
Why would you hurt her?, what did she do to you?, how is her fault that your man left you for her?... Better put your together, and learn more about relationship and how to keep a man... Naija girls and their mentality sha...
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Princeparix(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2013
The best revenge is to let her have him because real dudes cant be stolen or snatched. Dem no be sachet water

my sincere opinion
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Dubemkelly(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2013
Oh girl! U aint in any competition over a man? Don't be too cheap 4 a man whom u aint married to or r u? Pick ur pieces n move on 4 sth greater. Don't eva toil on d track of poisoning,kidnapping,torturing or burning him 2 death cos @d end u cause urself more pains
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by prettyjo(f): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2013
bring her name and two kolanuts to me.Dats all

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
somePPL belike confused.......MISS you're confused
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Exponental(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
U dont need to hurt anybody, moreso, ur guy left u NOT she taking him.
Lemme share ny story with u.
A girl we loved ourselves broke my heart for no reason. We communicated afterwards n she confirmed she cant explain why she did it. After her, I met my wife. The woman I married is someone every decent man out there will love to have. God upgraded d woman for me. Pray for urs!
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by lirusehn(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tell her 2 change d *NO* 2 *KNOW*

2 Likes

Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Try to rape all his friends tongue
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by RealJenny(f): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
The best way to hurt her is to be genuinely happy with your life, Be successful at something nd don't go posting depressing stuff on your social media accts
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by dasparrow: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mindependent: Nairalanders pls will u help me?
Tenkz

It is obvious that something is very wrong with you. Shouldn't you be thinking of how to get back at the man who dumped you for someone else? It takes two to tango. If your man truly loved you, why would he cheat on you with another woman and even go as far as dumping you for another woman? Did the woman who snatched your man put a gun to his head and asked your man to date her? Why can't you face the loser you call 'your man' and ask him why he dumped you for another woman? or do you think men are babies with no brains of their own?

Woman, You need a healthy dose of self esteem. That you are willing to confront the woman who snatched your man and not your man himself is enough proof that you have no self esteem. I guess you are afraid that should you confront your man, he will knock your teeth out of your mouth. My friend, do something constructive with your life and stop being a man-chaser and a desperado. This is why most Nigerian-bred men treat you women like crap. You people are just too desperate.
Re: I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man by jmoore(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
He was never your man. He didn't put a ring on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) / Please Advise. What Can I Do In This Situation :( / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.