Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? (3515 Views)

Photo:if Sex Does Not Prove Love. / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Phartymah112(f): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2013
If sex is a world cup,which country do you think will win

If to say country,ah go choose france.

If to say any state in Nigeria,ah go say those eastern states

*Added after some minutes.* i always wonder why calabar n Edo are sex freak; are they cursed? can someone just share the reason?
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by topas100(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2013
I choose itali and benue state
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Vivly(f): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2013
Italy. First place
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2013
Country=» India
State=»Cross River
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Heliesha: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2013
Italy of course, and its Bologna the starting eleven will come from.But for 9ja here ma kudos to our calabar and most importantly Edo sisters they can perform magic in any match
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Phartymah112(f): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2013
Heliesha: Italy of course, and its Bologna the starting eleven will come from.But for 9ja here ma kudos to our calabar and most importantly Edo sisters they can perform magic in any match
i don't know y calabar n edo are so sex freak
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Tolexander: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2013
Assuming these towns are countries, they will surely win it from their names;

Ondo, Ado, Edo, Ifo and forcado(forkado)

1 Like

Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by psucc(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Country=» India
State=»Calabar

You can imagine your level of ignorance. Calabar being a state in Nigeria.
Hmh! Graduates.
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Nomski0(f): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2013
Country i think i'll go with Greece. Greek men really think with what's between their legs, from what i've heard.
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Zukoslim(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2013
#Grab a chair 2 watch all d matches.......who eva wins shud carry d cup....
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by tsleazy(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2013
So funny
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by EmyLeo(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Na italy ooo..
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by akadyke: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2013
calabar nation
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2013
Australia.
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by longjohnsilver: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2013
Iraq of course...
If na state for naija...definately Borno
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by senorova(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
Country: democratic republic of congo. Reason; they are voted to have the hugest joysticks in the world.
Nigerian state: I'm not so sure...cos I'm a virgin! But I think it should be one of these eastern states.
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Hendrixtzee(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
For men, I'd say greece. For women, I'd say india....... And pulllleease who said Edo state guys r sex freaks?? #WE ARE NOOOOOOOOOOT#
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
Russia-winner,brazil-1st runner-up,greece-2ndrunner-up..!For 9ja,benue-winner,edo-1st runner-up,akwa-cross 3rd place.
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Italy
Rivers State tongue
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Hendrixtzee(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: Country i think i'll go with Greece. Greek men really think with what's between their legs, from what i've heard.
yuuup! They've gt branches b/w those legs....
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Phartymah112(f): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tolexander: Assuming these towns are countries, they will surely win it from their names;

Ondo, Ado, Edo, Ifo and forcado(forkado) u're judging them by their name,i won't blame you though,from ur name[b]tolexander[/b] it can be deduced that u normally stole(tole) sandal(xander) Mr. Stole Sander,i pity ur primary sch mate .

longjohnsilver: Iraq of course...
If na state for naija...definately Borno
hahaha. Borno bawo,let boko boys catch you
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Arosa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Phartymah112: i don't know y calabar n edo are so sex freak

I don't know why you woke up this morning and the first thing you want to write about is sex. Topic sex world cup and sex freaks. Now who is the sex freak here, or are you a virgin? undecided
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by goldfish80(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Japan wins this easily. Country of pervs,their men are obsessed with fvcking minors and with their technology in robotics,they develop all manner of intimacy gadgets.I understand they have some sort of masturb@tion olympics.Country of w@nkers
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Anuoluwap(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lol

1 Like

Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Phartymah112(f): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
Arosa:

I don't know why you woke up this morning and the first thing you want to write about is sex. Topic sex world cup and sex freaks. Now who is the sex freak here, or are you a virgin? undecided
pls,ask again
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Phartymah112(f): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
Anuoluwap: @OP here is the answer to your question.
1. JAMAICA
2. FRANCE
3. BRAZIL
4. ITALY
5. SOUTH AFRICA
6. USA
The above is still the professional rating by researchers. If a jamaican girl catches you you go sweat. And france? Comment reserved. However, have you ever heard of German machine? Lol
Mexico n malaysia also made d list
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by MrsChima(f): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Spain or Argentina
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by IAMBREEZY: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
Spain
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
Make una leave us alone mbok.. Calabar dis, calabar dat.... WETIN na angry
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Kaycee7(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
goldfish80: Japan wins this easily. Country of pervs,their men are obsessed with fvcking minors and with their technology in robotics,they develop all manner of intimacy gadgets.I understand they have some sort of masturb@tion olympics.Country of w@nkers
I totally agree with you. The Japanese are so perverse, it shows up in all their media. In Anime (Bleach, Fairy Tail, etc) and Games (Dead or Alive, Dragon's Crown, etc). E beyond lyk say na dat place Yerima go school.
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Temismith(f): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Na ghana o.
Re: If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? by Situation: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nomski0: Country i think i'll go with Greece. Greek men really think with what's between their legs, from what i've heard.
yu Abso-fvkcin-lutely. right statistics shows Rome n Greece mostly Athens are termed "gods of sex" they basically have sex. at 2hrs interval well take the. plot of Spartacus "the sex idea" which really portrays their insight n also gladiator havens....so I second yur post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Common Guys Scope When Approaching A Lady / So Depressed! / How To Woo A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.