Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (53924 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by chimauga(m): 2:21am On Oct 20, 2012
SEX SEX SEX!

Unlike what many people think, its not just an act. Its not just a pleasure thing.

Believe me "sex" is a covenant. Believe me "sex" is binding. Whatever the world,the society,the devil and friends must have said to u about sex, know
one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is share during sex, its spiritual & most people are not aware of it.

When u sleep with anyone,your are binded and a covenant is entered into unknowingly. If u sleep with a possessed person or cursed person, u have shared in that curse,its a FACT. If u sleep with someone who belongs to an occult,u are initiated automatically and they will begin to act in your
life, knowingly to u or unknowingly to u.

Even teenagers can be a member of occult so don't expect that am talking about men or women of 40 and above. If u are not spiritually sound & rooted,u can't understand this.

Its important u watch who u give your body to.Its not just about sex. Destinies are switched, life's are cut short, people become wayward and keeps
going, others become agents against their own family unknowingly.

If that innocent boyfriend or girlfriend can belong. People are not as harmless as they look this days. If a married man sleeps with a lady that belongs,trust me,he can chase and beat the hell out of his wife and sends her packing,to him its just an act of sex. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed, definitely will begin to see things going upside down for her.

Guard yourself,this revelation has nothing to do with religion, it s a simple fact. Sex is not as safe as it used to be and Trust me a lot of people are initiated into things they are ignorant about. Don't be fooled by looks & appearance, people are not as innocent as they look.

The bible says "no ye not that whom ever gives his body to a prostitute has become one with her" Be careful,your problem is within u. Sex is more spiritual than physical..

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ITbomb(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2012
From ur analysis I could deduce some facts.
1. Sex is binding - as u would get bad things from sleeping with a bad person , so if you sleep with a good person , u will get better things . Maybe that is why the girls prefer the aristos so that they can partake of the blessings

2. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed,definite ly will begin to see things going
upside down for her. -
A girl that sleeps with a guy that is
blessed,definite ly will begin to see things going from glory to glory for her.
Girls choose d guy u sleep with carefully from now on

22 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by berylLOL(f): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2012
ITbomb: From ur analysis I could deduce some facts.
1. Sex is binding - as u would get bad things from sleeping with a bad person , so if you sleep with a good person , u will get better things . Maybe that is why the girls prefer the aristos so that they can partake of the blessings

2. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed,definite ly will begin to see things going
upside down for her. -
blessed,definite ly will begin to see things going from glory to glory for her.
Girls choose d guy u sleep with carefully from now on

nice one..

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by berylLOL(f): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2012
chima-uga:
SEX SEX SEX !!!
X! Sex!
Unlike what many
people think,its not just
an act. Its not just a
pleasure thing.
Believe me "sex" is a
covenant.
Believe me "sex" is binding.
Whatever the world,the
society,the devil and friends musthave said to u about sex,know
one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is share
during sex,its spiritual &
most people are not aware of it.
When u sleep with
anyone,your are binded and a covenant is
entered into
unknowingly.
If u sleep with a
possessed person or cursed person,u have shared in that curse,its
a FACT.
If u sleep with someone who belongs to an
occult,u are initiated automatically and they will beginto act in your
life,knowingly to u or unknowingly to u. Even teenagers can be a member of occult so
don't expect that am talking about men or women of 40 and above.
If u are not spiritually sound & rooted,u can't
understand this.
Its important u watch who u giveyour body
to.Its not just about sex.
Destinies are
switched,life's are cut short,people become wayward and keeps
going,others become agents against their
own family
unknowingly.
If that innocent
boyfriend or girlfriend can belong. People are
not as harmless as they look this days. If a married man sleeps
with a lady that
belongs,trust me,he can
chase and beat the hell
out of his wife and
sends her packing,to
him its just an act of sex.
cursed,definite ly will begin to see things going upside down for
her. Guard yourself,this
revelation has nothing to do withreligion,it s a simple fact.
Sex is not as safe as it used to be and Trust me a lot of people are
initiated into things they
are ignorant about. Don't be fooled by looks
& appearance,peop le are not as innocent as they look.
The bible says "no ye not that whom ever gives his body to a prostitute has become one with her" Be careful,your problem is within u. Sex is more spiritual than physical..

do they preach dis sermon in all churches?!!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2012
Even though i like to play ignorant in issues like dis, i cannot but say the poster is very right.

10 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by 190theclown: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2012
if sex is spiritual that means im soul tied to as many as over 50women shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
Different girls...different demons.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
I agree that sex CAN be spiritual. most people don't understand it and never experience it. unfortunately. they perform it as an act that is seldom satisfactory for women. I have talked to many women about their experience and so many of them were disgusted even though they would not say it. some of them would even continue trying to satisfy and keep the boyfriend / husband but would feel bad afterwards. so yes, I plead for more spirituality when it comes to sex. sex is for adults and responsible people. it is not sport and it should not serve you to boost your ego.

just my 2 cents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
Op did u say your write up has nothing to do with religion? Ha ha. No wonder holy mary is so glorified by catholics, she shares a covenant with the holy spirit. Or didn't he come upon her again?wink

Anyway from now on girls be sleeping with pastors so u will partake in the blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Pennywise(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Are we talking sex with or without condom?

19 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by cheddarking(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That explains why Dame Patience was sent to hospital after years chopping stupid GEJ's kondo....

7 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by lwise(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
IS IT THE ONE WITH CONDOM OR THE ONE WITHOUT CONDOM

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sex is physical whereas love making with ur SO is spiritual...IMO but then again I dont believe in all these possessions or religious superstitions.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Exponental(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
More like kisses when internal fluid mix.........but i disagree with sex with condom.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by seedord247(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sex is spiritual

After paying a strumpet?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
if sex is spiritual that means im soul tied to as many as over 50women shocked shocked

Please i want to ask you something and I don't mean any slight. Is there any particular gain in sleeping with over 50 different women? Don't you think something might be wrong with you emotionally? or that there is some kind of emptiness in you that spurs you on in chasing skirts? Haven't you ever thought that there might be underlying deep seated emotional insecurity issues with you that propel you to see women as sexxx trophies to boast about instead of the Human spirits that they are?

Does sleeping with all these varied women make you fulfilled and happy? Those it improve you and make you a better person. I'm curious to know cause when I see posts like yours it gets me thinking. Don't you know these girls are not objects, they are actually human beings that want to be loved and related too... Sometimes I feel for the ladies

44 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
Solomom had 700wives 300 concubines, yet he's rich and well to do. He slept with all of them all. So, op, u have no point. Its Wot u were being taught in MFM dat u are pouring out here. Those same pastors perform such asinine act. Enjoy ur life. Let no one brainwash u

16 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by mumumugu(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pennywise: Are we talking sex with or without condom?

does condom prevent d binding?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

Please i want to ask you something and I don't mean any slight. Is there any particular gain in sleeping with over 50 different women? Don't you think something might be wrong with you emotionally? or that there is some kind of emptiness in you that spurs you on in chasing skirts? Haven't you ever thought that there might be underlying deep seated emotional insecurity issues with you that propel you to see women as sexxx trophies to boast about instead of the Human spirits that they are?

Does sleeping with all these varied women make you fulfilled and happy? Those it improve you and make you a better person. I'm curious to know cause when I see posts like yours it gets me thinking. Don't you know these girls are not objects, they are actually human beings that want to be loved and related too... Sometimes I feel for the ladies

thank you so much!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by lora123(f): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
cool
Spiritual?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
cheddarking: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That explains why Dame Patience was sent to hospital after years chopping stupid GEJ's kondo....
Guys on nairaland are something else, well you got.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by KINGwax(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
solidbroda: Solomom had 700wives 300 concubines, yet he's rich and well to do. He slept with all of them all. So, op, u have no point
if dt is your reference, then u've failed in establishing an argument already! Do u knw how solomon ended his life? Do u knw he warned against strange women cos of what women led his life to? Do u knw who eventually misled him?
Sex is so spiritual, i can say dt. Only dt i'm so pretendin i don't wanna knw

12 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by chiboy11(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sign out
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Coldfeet(f): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
How did I get here?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by dasparrow: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Post

Well said. I have always known that sex is spiritual. Another thing most people are not aware of is that if you sleep with a promiscuous person you would have unknowingly made a covenant with all the other people that promiscuous person once slept with.

I was taught here in the United States that the closest you can ever come to a person is through sex. In addition to exchanging body fluids, there is that spiritual connection that most people are ignorant about. As a bible believing christian, I know of situations where some people were tormented by demonic spirits after sleeping around or sleeping with someone who sleeps around.

It does not matter if you are in a homogeneous relationship. If you are in a homogeneous relationship with a promiscuous person - be it your spouse or your boyfriend/girlfriend - then you are inviting big trouble into your life. This includes both physical problems like STDs and spiritual problems like demonic spirits of lust and of course bad luck. Be wise!

13 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by omiobo: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sex is an act of blood covenant.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by mumumugu(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sexx is a physical excercise where a rod is inserted in a hole with some upward, downward, front and back movement with some flow of watery substances.

NOTHING SPIRITUAL

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by chucky234(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
You urgently need deliverance because your soul is co-owned by 50 women,that clearly spell doom.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Whatever mehn. . .you say it has nothing to do with religion yet you quoted the scriptures to back yourself up. You say your write-up is a fact but there is no statistic to back it up. So, what happens when you sleep with a blessed person?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
solidbroda: Solomom had 700wives 300 concubines, yet he's rich and well to do. He slept with all of them all. So, op, u have no point. Its Wot u were being taught in MFM dat u are pouring out here. Those same pastors perform such asinine act. Enjoy ur life. Let no one brainwash u

Solomon here and Solomon there. You just pick up random Bible passages which suit you. It doesn't make sense. If it is HISTORICALLY true then he was promiscuous and therefore a male w.hore and his wives and concubines UNSATISFIED FOR SURE! I can't believe people actually believe he was satisfying 1000 women.
Nothing against enjoying your life though but don't forget responsibility because the consequences might be too much FOR YOU!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
When animals have 5ex, is it also spiritual?

No wonder pastor chris say ma5turbation no be sin, if nt hw una go use survive?..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.