Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get (3901 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2013
-
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2013
^Carjo, na so d thing vex u ni? Double post syndrome grin
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by kitakoli(m): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2013
dasparrow:

The problem with most of you unproductive Nigerian-bred males is that you are very confused. If these woman did not play hard to get, you people will be the same ones that will open your stinking mouths to call them cheap and ashawos. When they do play hard to get, your unemployed butts come on Nairaland to open rubbish threads. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Your white counterparts in the western world are inventing things that will benefit mankind and all you can do as a typical chauvinist Nigerian-bred male is to come online and flex your muscles like a weak internet warrior and take panadol for another man's headache.

Do you honestly think that you are God's gift to these ladies? The average Nigerian-bred male is suffering from one or more sex.ually transmitted diseases, cannot stay faithful to his wife, is lazy, oppressive and over bearing and lacks personal hygiene. Is it any wonder why more Nigerian women are marrying white/foreign men instead? Who wants to marry or be with an egocentric, oppressive Nigerian-bred male? If you feel like giving women advice, go and give your sisters and other female members of your family advice.

Lastly, there is nothing wrong being 40 years old and not married. Marriage in itself does not buy or guarantee happiness. Go to Nairaland's family section and see all the unhappily married folks there. With all the married people in Nigeria, Nigeria is still a 3rd world country whose citizens are shamelessly begging for visas from advanced nations all around the world. In USA, UK and other western nations, a woman decides if she wants marriage or not and that is how it should be. Besides, the average life expectancy rate for a Nigerian is just 52 years so most Nigerian women before they turn 60 years will end up alone anyways once you the men die young like sick chickens. Go and do something constructive with your life so that your male children don't grow up tomorrow and out of poverty turn you into a sacrificial offering to the devil in exchange for instant wealth. You have been warned.
Guy shut ur dirty stinky mouth abeg, by the time all those white men the likes of you see as innovative condem theirselves with all those scientific atrosities then your eye go open.
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^Carjo, na so d thing vex u ni? Double post syndrome grin

gringringrin

ID cabasa, I no dey vex o grin. Just that all these "hard to get" brouhaha don't augur well with me. I'm not bragging, handsome or anything, but I believe if a lady turns me down/ plays hard to get, I move on to the next lady. There's a lady out there that won't keep me waiting

That's my policy and it has never failed me wink
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2013
dasparrow:

The problem with most of you unproductive Nigerian-bred males is that you are very confused. If these woman did not play hard to get, you people will be the same ones that will open your stinking mouths to call them cheap and ashawos. When they do play hard to get, your unemployed butts come on Nairaland to open rubbish threads. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Your white counterparts in the western world are inventing things that will benefit mankind and all you can do as a typical chauvinist Nigerian-bred male is to come online and flex your muscles like a weak internet warrior and take panadol for another man's headache.

Do you honestly think that you are God's gift to these ladies? The average Nigerian-bred male is suffering from one or more sex.ually transmitted diseases, cannot stay faithful to his wife, is lazy, oppressive and over bearing and lacks personal hygiene. Is it any wonder why more Nigerian women are marrying white/foreign men instead?. Who wants to marry or be with an egocentric, oppressive Nigerian-bred male? If you feel like giving women advice, go and give your sisters and other female members of your family advice.

@the emboldened, how did you come up with the bogus crap you spewed?. Can you back up your lies with evidence?

And still on that, can you name ONE invention of yours?. If you can't, they shove your sermons where the sun don't shine undecided
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Kelvin0(m): 1:20am On Oct 27, 2013
dasparrow:

Do you honestly think that you are God's gift to these ladies? The average Nigerian-bred male is suffering from one or more sex.ually transmitted diseases, cannot stay faithful to his wife, is lazy, oppressive and over bearing and lacks personal hygiene. Is it any wonder why more Nigerian women are marrying white/foreign men instead? Who wants to marry or be with an egocentric, oppressive Nigerian-bred male? If you feel like giving women advice, go and give your sisters and other female members of your family advice.

Lastly, there is nothing wrong being 40 years old and not married. Marriage in itself does not buy or guarantee happiness. Go to Nairaland's family section and see all the unhappily married folks there. With all the married people in Nigeria, Nigeria is still a 3rd world country whose citizens are shamelessly begging for visas from advanced nations all around the world. In USA, UK and other western nations, a woman decides if she wants marriage or not and that is how it should be. Besides, the average life expectancy rate for a Nigerian is just 52 years so most Nigerian women before they turn 60 years will end up alone anyways once you the men die young like sick chickens. Go and do something constructive with your life so that your male children don't grow up tomorrow and out of poverty turn you into a sacrificial offering to the devil in exchange for instant wealth. You have been warned.
One thing I like about dix crap u wrote iz d fact that u are one of those unproductive Nigerian-bred males...... .mtcheeeew.
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by MissEAjayi(f): 4:31am On Oct 27, 2013
Maybe they are just respecting themselves as opposed to being cheap and throwing themselves at men who, might I add, dont want to make effort.
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by temi4fash(m): 5:46am On Oct 27, 2013
dis kind of thread dai tire m..

their are no universal rules for males and females..

to each is own...
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by MikkyT1(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2013
Mumu, what secret are you devulging? Opkonu oshi
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by MikkyT1(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Kelvin0:
One thing I like about dix crap u wrote iz d fact that u are one of those unproductive Nigerian-bred males...... .mtcheeeew.

Abeg help me tell d idiot
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Abbey2sam(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2013
Alikaxon: house boy nor be person?? Him na man, he can do wat other men can do. The law of parity.

That's not my point young man..........

You mean you couldn't spot the mistake there?

"Get pregnant for his house boy" the statement show their both "males"
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Alikaxon(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mehn! Husbands are very scarce now. D bible said "a time wil cum wen 7 girls shal tak hold of 1 man. Girls are so dieinq to hold d guys! Simple. U re all free to run ur gutters...
Re: Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get by Alikaxon(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hahahahaha. Very good. Look at de comments av drawn to dis thread. Diz kinda topic really draws comments...

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Why Are Nairaland Guys Insultive? / Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.