Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (44852 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by OdogwuMike(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
watch out for 419 on nairaland bruv. keep your money under your mattress. the world is winding down. forget investments. invest in your spirit. buy a KJV bible and read it
lwkmfh. guy u must be messaging right from depth bottom of hell

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by megabyte90: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Please don't freak out: have you heard about
football betting? I don't mean it in the gambling
sense i meant it in the trading sense. Here is what i
mean, there is a special way to place bets without
the need to worry about the outcome because
whatever the outcome you will always profit, and it is impossible for you to lose your capital, yes i mean
impossible. The only challenge is that huge capital
is needed; for example if you trade with 100k you
will make a minimum of 4.5k profit a day and 130k
a month. You will double that if you double the
capital and so on. Aside the challenge of capital and internet connection you have nothing to worry
about, it is risk free. If you need more info pls let me
know.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by megabyte90: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Please don't freak out: have you heard about
football betting? I don't mean it in the gambling
sense i meant it in the trading sense. Here is what i
mean, there is a special way to place bets without
the need to worry about the outcome because
whatever the outcome you will always profit, and it is impossible for you to lose your capital, yes i mean
impossible. The only challenge is that huge capital
is needed; for example if you trade with 100k you
will make a minimum of 4.5k profit a day and 130k
a month. You will double that if you double the
capital and so on. Aside the challenge of capital and internet connection you have nothing to worry
about, it is risk free.
I just need one of those few Nigerians who doesn't because of the fear of scam look down on opportunities.
If you need more info pls let me
know.
My email: lekkytub90@gmail.com
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by wisdompraise(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
If you're in Abuja I'll advise you to invest in properties.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by rednek: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

MAKE YOUR YOUR PATH STRAIGHT TO GREAT WEALTH.

GET 8% OF WHATEVER YOU INVESTED EVERY 30 DAYS,FOR AS LONG AS YOUR INVESTED FUND STILL REMAINS WITH THE COMPANY.

FOR THOSE THAT NEEDS LOANS RANGING FROM 20k to 100k, CAN ALSO OBTAIN LOANS WITHOUT COLLATERA,BUT IT INVOLVES SOME CERTAIN PROCESS A REPUTABLE REFFEREE AND SIGNED AGREEMENTS.

Why look for high profit internet investments,that will pay only but a few people just for a while,before they will disappear with your money without any trace,it had always happened that way.

INVEST WHERE you can Get 8% in 30 days of what ever you have invested,paid directly into your account,no stories and absolutely risk free.ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF IT........this is not an internet transaction,it is a company with physical addresses,u will be requested to sign some legal documents and agreements with the institution on the payment arrangement.what is required of u is 2-PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH,A VALID I.D CARD and you must have,an account number with one of the listed banks,UBA,GTB,FIRST BANK,FIDELITY BANK AND ZENITH BANK.the minimum amount for investment is 50 THOUSAND and a maximum of 10 MILLION NAIRA.You will get your first payment 37 days after investment date,as 7 days is required for your money to be invested into the economy,while subsiquent payments will be within 30days interval.

You can still collect you invested fund if you wish,but you investment must have run for a minimum of 6months with the company,and you will give a 2 months notice in writing to the company before collection of invested fund.

The company also hosts an annual general meeting every 1st week of november where some certain issues are discussed.

To be honest with you,I get paid 0.6% monthly of what ever investment I attract for the company,for as long as the invested fund still runs with the company.

PLS the listed banks are the only banks from which u can get your money paid directly into an account,those are the banks we partner with.The company have had a steadily good reputation for over a period of 4years and 7months,with a plan of going international by 2017.TELL OTHERS AROUND YOU,NOW THAT THERE IS STILL SPACE FOR EVERYONE,BEFORE IT BECOMES A THING FOR ONLY THE RICH.

YOUR MONEY IS 100% Secured and YOUR monthly returns are also 100% sure,no delays,no stories of losses.

Many of our clients who started with just 50k for fear of losses,came back some months later to invest even more.

You too can test us with the minimum,but I bet you will come back to invest even twice the maximum.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR NOTICE,DON'T HOLD IT BACK FROM OTHERS.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW THE COMPANY OPERATES,,PLS CONTACT MR UGWU DANIEL OF THE MARKETING DEPT.on 09096447387 or 08069334214.

AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN TRUST
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by wisdompraise(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
proselector:
good evening sir.. am not so much good in writing persuasive speeches but i just wish to intimate you about this lucrative business...

with the latest cbn policy on cashless economy, mobile money business has become a lucrative venture, yet to be fully utilized. those in the sector do not want to make too much noise about it so as not to attract much investors... that is why foreign companies who understand this secret gold mine are the ones taking lead investing in the sector... i starttng a mobile money company, tho in partnership with another mobile money company... i have done the feasibility studies and some other business start-up processes. i have a start-up capital problem and wouldnt mind if we could co-own the company.... it wouldnt take up to a month to set the company running and the profit rolling in. i also have some ideas for the company expansion and diversification... please i you are interested just let me know so we could talk more. thanks.

I'm interested. Contact me on okekeprincesolomon@gmail.com or meet me on facebook; http://facebook.com/peacemakersolomon
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hello bro, you can invest it in advertising and we can make N25,000 everyday on one bill advert its a new medium of advertising that is not yet here and I have all the details on how to start but seriously in need of a partner with funds. Call me on 08057381345 Olawale is my name.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Davvymavvy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
nuttyhnic:
Stop asking the op to contact you!!!! you desperate greedy booncoons...talk here...ole!!!

You people are so desperate and corrupt, drop an idea nd thats it.

I followed a post on a foreign website about the same thing and while people gave ideas, no one "said contact me for more". Haba you guys re really dark in spirit!!

What's d name of d website sire?....I'm interested
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Endico(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kizyte:
What kind of business can I invest Five Million Naira and how much percentage income can it yield per month? undecided
Invest in HAULAGE BUSINESS & you will be amazed how your invested capital with turn around in 6 months. If you are a Nigerian, you will know that carrying of goods from one point to another point is a big business in Nigeria. Endico Limited will do everything for you, manage your vehicle & give you weekly report on business transactions. The good thing is that, once the vehicle has been purchased, it starts working & earning you money while you go to sleep as we manage it. We charge commission in form of percentage from income realized weekly or monthly. Contact us through email: endicotravelsandlogistics@gmail.com & lets meet one on one and discuss.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by oshimiliego: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kizyte:
What kind of business can I invest Five Million Naira and how much percentage income can it yield per month? undecided

Why not invest in a very transparent business that will not stress you, will not waste your time, you don't have to give anybody your hard earned money, you also control the money by yourself and withdraw your profit whenever you like www.forexcake.com
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Dollarboom: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you are brave enough, I can manage a forex account for you profitably and make #500,000 monthly. I will prove this before you invest. Call 08162868544
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by DerrikM: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Invest and make a 40% ROI in 3 months. Transparent business. No headache. You invest. We do the work. You make your profit. Email michael.derrik@mail.com for details.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by mattybaby: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by DerrikM: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Invest 2.5M and make a 40% ROI in 3 months. Transparent business. No headache. You invest. We do the work. You make your profit. Email michael.derrik@mail.com for details.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by longevity1(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Kizyte:

An investor needed to invest 5 million in a car hire business to get back a total repayment of 6.5million for 24 months.all cars purchased will be registered in financiers name and original document in custody of financier till funds are returned.all cars will be insured with a comprehensive insurance and car trackers installed.6 cars will be procured.
08022221860/08033136684/08130235397
BB pin 25ff3082
anthonystephen@yahoo.com

Intrested ? Send e mail for a further details.Only serious minded intended investors pls.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by jayjayjay0214: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
call me on 09051948827 , 08109977194 i have some excellent businesses for you
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by hamilton62(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
the help i can give here is for anyone with forex experience to send a message on the below contact with text: name location be it whatsapp or sms.... i will give you 2 weeks daily signals with garnished risk management in it... you can test it with demo and see how sweet forex is and profitable too
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by fyxboss(m): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Kizyte:
can i get some and pay back with interest
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by owotipoju: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2015
proselector:
good evening sir.. am not so much good in writing persuasive speeches but i just wish to intimate you about this lucrative business...

with the latest cbn policy on cashless economy, mobile money business has become a lucrative venture, yet to be fully utilized. those in the sector do not want to make too much noise about it so as not to attract much investors... that is why foreign companies who understand this secret gold mine are the ones taking lead investing in the sector... i starttng a mobile money company, tho in partnership with another mobile money company... i have done the feasibility studies and some other business start-up processes. i have a start-up capital problem and wouldnt mind if we could co-own the company.... it wouldnt take up to a month to set the company running and the profit rolling in. i also have some ideas for the company expansion and diversification... please i you are interested just let me know so we could talk more. thanks.

I like the idea. But I think this will take a lot of sensitization work to make it work. What do you think?
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by owotipoju: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Investment differs but one main thing is returns. Your business or enterprise can be you, your very self. A public figure, a motivational speaker, a prolific writer and some others, do not need to look far from themselves when it come to investment.
What do you think? #nairaland
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by atikuman(m): 1:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Investment in transport and real estate...
Shopping complex are been sold at trade fair. Doing some work at the place I found out the place is worth billions of naira...containers droping goods every min..you can see all manners of white guys making deals...jst saying...you don't need to be there..check d place out.
Transport in the university environment is good as well...no trouble whatsoever..no VIo,lasma.pick students and drop them off...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 / MMM Nigeria Crashed / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.