Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (44853 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by 2busy: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Kizyte: What kind of business can I invest Five Million Naira and how much percentage income can it yield per month? undecided

Wao a simple question resulting to several business IDEAS.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by rafcrown(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Beync: Op be mindful so people will not Kidnap u
5m ransom is something

Funny
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by adezazeez(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
U can go into construction hiring business,e.g u av a payloader hiring price per day minimum of 50,000/day if u work for a week dat is 250,000.and there places 2get dis american used equi pment at a give away price and start the business call 08038232696.its a life time opportunity/u have d ball in u court is either u net it or make it go over the bar.

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by rafcrown(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
chimexcomm: The best advice i will give you is:
1. Building of hostels especially near these new federal universities. I know someone that earns 4.2 million annually from this
2. Buy lands and resell, the price of land @ 6 am and 6 pm can never be the same
3. Transportation business especially where it is needed, your new buses can make yours unique, peace mass transit used it to dominate transport in Nsukka
4. Plantation business, like cashew, water melon, potatoe, cassava( which is exported now)
I gave you these advice based on my personal study, Good luck
+CHIMEX+
U are a wise man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by spyroxy1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
'Please do not post adverts in this section, to avoid being banned.'

See how many people don advertise there stuffs...

Waiting to see all of them banned lipsrsealed
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Hartarmah(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
GRACE-GLORY:
Do you have a truck for haulage work?
Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of thirty two 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.

R u only looking for truck owners alone or oda people(employee)?Be detailed so dt NL(er) can knw war sup.Thanks
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by sheryf01(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
GRACE-GLORY:
Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of thirty two 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details

Hello pastor, my name is Sheriff,though not based in Nigeria but rily interested in this idea. I studied mechanical engineering and was into trucks/tractors and semitrailer repair before I left the country. I rily wana av a stable and legitimate source of income back home. My workshop befor I left Nigeria was in Akure cos of the high cost of land procurement in Lagos. Also worked and was trained in this discipline by Leventis whc is known for its repute in repairs and logistics. Ow can I get to start up in this field with ur coy. Thx. Email- sheriff_oduwole@hotmail.com. U can also let me knw if this any of ur client that nude a professional touch of repairs and maintainance on there trucks and tractors. Still running my w/shop back home wit specialized mechanics and technicians. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Hartarmah(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Well,dis is a gud step dt u ve taken nd i will say it is an eye opener to u d owner f d money.Now,i will advice u to b wise in calling people to invest into woteva dey ve talked abt nd bcareful to knw whu u r going to come in contact wt so as nt for dem to plan u.Now, my advice is dt anytyn agriculture is gud like get a land irrigate(plant beans,rice,onions etc,it hs gud money return),also manufacturing bizness like dry palp nd package it like dis new custard sachet,manufacturing of daily consumed guds etc,transport bizness,mobile biz.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by omode2(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

While i love your idea, i am not sure if it is possible to build 120 rooms hostel with 5M Naira, mind you, cost of land will come out of that one still . . . I will love to know more about this, if possible . . . Might be able to get like 20 rooms if possible, which i think is still a great investment cos 20 rooms * 120K Naira / YEAR is still 2.4M Naira.
But even a 20 rooms might not be possible, however, i am not saying i know much about it oh, but would love to be enlightened.
dont mind him N5m cant build more than 12 self contain with quality materials. It will only amt to a white elephant project. The Naira has realy depreciated its wen u dont have money that u think its massive.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Harrypoter(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
jojoanobi: We are suppliers of petroleum product such as AGO, PMS, DPK e.t.c. we buy from merchant oil marketers and supply to banks, private companies and govt offices across Nigeria.
As an investor, your investment will enhance rapid development to the growth of our company. we can offer you 10% or more monthly (#500,000) as turnover without stress; while your 5million keep working for you, i can as well teach you the secret of the business freely while we work together.. You can reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion.
Thank you!!

Pls where do you base?
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by GGfadar(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
okpara ugo: Poster, don't get deceived by sweet stories here, 90% nigerians are fraudsters either by will or circumstance. They love to reap where they do not sow... there is no super yeilding businesses in Nigeria today. Better build hostels or farm plantations...
Young man, i'm developing much interest in farming. I have done transport and cement businesses. I have discovered that farming is a tax free and to a large extent expense free business. I want to learn from you some farming secrets..

.................................thanks ma bro..
I can help u on livestock farming biz..like cattle rams and goats and within 2yrs, u ll expand and still make profit and believe me ur mind ll b at ease. I can help u on plantain farming biz and cassava plantation. Organic turkey breeding as well. Let me know whichever one u r interested .....add me on whatsapp...08064517195...

NOTE : UR FAR WILL BECOME UR OFFICE OOO!!! & U WON'T REGRET.. JAH BLESS
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by snthesis(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
GRACE-GLORY:

for details
ur name alone smells scam

2 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by lirusehn(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
somke Igbo,play Gambo and rent one neat single room
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
omode2: dont mind him N5m cant build more than 12 self contain with quality materials. It will only amt to a white elephant project. The Naira has realy depreciated its wen u dont have money that u think its massive.

Ummmmm . . . Even a 12 rooms at 5M Naira and if the 120K Naira per year per one is a fact - That is not a bad investment (1.44M Naira / Year) and that means you will recover your money back in 4 years . . . .Nice one still, cos the building will still continue to appreciate in value
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by rhames(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Start a bottled water factory sir. grin
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by jaynetwork: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Kizyte: What kind of business can I invest Five Million Naira and how much percentage income can it yield per month? undecided

invest in forex, look for good forex trader that will manage your account for u, call 08051412680 or follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1527386/free-high-quality-forex-trading#19741951
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Kizyte(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Promhize:

Na wa for you o. There are tons of corperate individuals and organisations that give advice on this and you are here asking mostly ill-informed people that will loose 100million a year on any investment they make.

Since you want daily money, go and bet. This 5million must be from savings (which I doubt), inheritance or some other lucky means, I doubt if you earned it with this your quick profit mentality.
@Promhize, I didn't inherit this dough, neither was it by lucky means, I worked for it and want to invest wisely cos it's my hard-earned money. I never told you I was looking for easy money making means, I'm only interested in a better business to invest.

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by leverage12(m): 5:57am On Nov 24, 2013
Rumour has it that Fueless Generator is a Myth, but I can show and connect you an Electrican Engineer who makes Fueless Generator in Osun State(Ile-ife) with a 2 years warrantee. With this genuine info you will make Money since Electricity is something everyone need. I would have posted pictures but I was told not to since this is new and things need to be put in place. You can ask me questions related to this here (or send a mail to okeh.emmanuel@gmail.com or check my profile for my Phone numbers) and I can also make arrangement for you and the young Man to meet. Cheers
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by motta(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Please Do Anybody Know Where I Could Get ''RUBBER PALLET'' To Buy In Lagos Precisely?? Kindly Contact me on 08032138616.. Or 2go @ mottaina or drop ur details i contact u..
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Turbocharged: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2013
@op, how did u get the N5m? If u got d money through a legit means, u dont need to come here to ask for where and what to invest on.

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by cool318(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2013
DC Trendy:

Who is this?

By the way, can you kindly tell the whole house how DC Trendy dupe your family member 5 years ago plz?

This is really amazing. I love you to prove this allegation so u can be proved wrong.

How can someone just come up and say something like this? I am waiting plz. Lay it all bear here.

U may not be able to stomach what I post, and that doesn't remove anything from it!

Grow up ok?

Meanwhile, I am waiting for ur info how I dupe your family 5 yrs ago.

DC TRendy, are you not the same Dan FXI that goes about duping people, asking them to pay in money to one account in First bank, and at the end of the month you will not pay any interest, not to talk of capital.
I still have that your number you just stupidly displayed here, Scammer. I told you that the money will finish, you are looking for another one now
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Anu mpama
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by yankison(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
atikuman: A cool way to have your money back is by building hostels for student in abeoukuta. I finished from mapoly and knew hostels were not enough not to even talk abt good hostels with toilets and bathrooms. You can count the hostels that's has got good facilities... Most students would pay abt 120k for self cont per year to have a good hotels ...with 5m...u would be able to build a 120 self cont hostel and theres a way u do that two students can't share one bathroom,toilet and kitchen. I did marketing while I was there...the city is mainly for students. Lands are cheap for now...have got a lot of friends in building dep in ogun ministry...so there won't be issue of land and a great lawyer as well...labour is also cheaper than lagos...so here is my no 08028724029...gbuk072001@yahoo.co.uk

can you get me a geniue land with c of O
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by atikuman(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
its very possible
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Fhemmmy: 1:27am On Nov 25, 2013
I was hoping the gentleman with the idea of Hostels in Abeokuta would expatiate more on his idea . . .
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by NobleG1(m): 2:06am On Nov 25, 2013

My little advice for you as you want good weekly money for your investment. This is solely based on my experience. It may be good for you or not. You're not obliged to take my advice.

If you purchase ten good Mitsubishi buses (at ₦500,000 each). Then you give them out on Hire Purchase (for ₦900.000 each) to people who are already in transport business.
The ten buses will fetch you a total of ₦9,000,000 in returns, making ₦4,000,000 in profit!
They can be paying you ₦50.000 or more each weekly. You will receive ₦500,000 or more weekly in total.

With the hope they'll own the buses as soon as they finish the payments, they will try to pay you off as quickly as possible.

Do the math.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Fhemmmy: 2:19am On Nov 25, 2013
^^^ While it sounds good, the challenges has to be ironed out . . . .
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by DCTrendy(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2013
cool318:

DC TRendy, are you not the same Dan FXI that goes about duping people, asking them to pay in money to one account in First bank, and at the end of the month you will not pay any interest, not to talk of capital.
I still have that your number you just stupidly displayed here, Scammer. I told you that the money will finish, you are looking for another one now
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Anu mpama

Ahah, U see, I am not Dan FXI. I av never operate a First Bank Account. I am here in ibadan with traceable address both home n office. The problem with pple like u that fall mugu to this heartless scammers online is that u rush to your things without doing your due deligence.

How can u send money to a random person without being able to locate and lock him up if he defaults?

I av been using this mtn line since 2006. And plz keep looking for your Dan FXI.

I am not Dan, sorry for your loss anyway.

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by penuelway(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2013
For a Risk Free Investment that will not require your attention and time ,you can email me on penuelwayassociates@gmail.com. we are into Fund management and we have been doing this for over 5 years .Our Track record will show you that we pay dividend of 20% to 25% returns pa and you can collect your capital whenever you need it .
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
penuelway: For a Risk Free Investment that will not require your attention and time ,you can email me on penuelwayassociates@gmail.com. we are into Fund management and we have been doing this for over 5 years .Our Track record will show you that we pay dividend of 20% to 25% returns pa and you can collect your capital whenever you need it .

I will like you to expand on this one, cos every and all business has some form of risk and time with attention is almost always needed
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by jaybee3(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2013
^^^^^^^

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 / MMM Nigeria Crashed / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.