Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (44814 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringrin
jay bee: ^^^^^^^

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by UjSizzle(f): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2013
Geez i'm appalled shocked
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by jaybee3(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringringringringringrin
You go fear magicmathics nah

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Mynd44: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2013
jay bee:
You go fear magicmathics nah
gringringringrin
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Mystery11(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
ennon92: The below suggestion might not be the best interms of huge profit but its risk free and safe.... Invest the 5million in fixed deposit account in a reputable bank, the interest will be on a monthly basis in which can yield up to 35k monthly. Don't mind those ppl advicing u to go invest in one risky business or the other. Pls don't fall a victim.
#NAIJA NO DEY SMILE:- BEWARE!!!

Na waoo which bank will give you 35k for 5 million naira monthly in a fixed deposit shocked
ennon92: The below suggestion might not be the best interms of huge profit but its risk free and safe.... Invest the 5million in fixed deposit account in a reputable bank, the interest will be on a monthly basis in which can yield up to 35k monthly. Don't mind those ppl advicing u to go invest in one risky business or the other. Pls don't fall a victim.
#NAIJA NO DEY SMILE:- BEWARE!!!

Na waoo which bank will give you 35k for 5 million naira monthly in a fixed deposit
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by mfm04622: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
chairman: in pool betting he can make 2000% interest in weeks I have the correct nap bros get in touch[color=#990000][/color]
Don't you need money too? play the sure banker yourself and make all the money.

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Olagokeomoare(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
i have a dredging contract in Bayeku in ikorodu and i had gotting a site already and the dredger needs some fund like 6m for mob and demob to move the dredge to site.we can both sign an MOU that your 5m will fesh you 500k monthly for 6months,and i will handover your money back to you after 6months,and your interest will start yeilding from the first month of the commencement of the pumping.you can call me if interested 07045380126 Eng Gbenga
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by EngrDecenti: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2013
@op, Please letz do business....itz a highly profitable one that can generate more than 300% returns in few weeks turn over with only a little investment of N500k. please download and read through the attached file below immediately for more details,....

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by atikuman(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
My future stared at me when I took my father to his hometown some weeks back. My old aunty Started by saying she didn't believe my father would get old and won't be able to walk properly anymore..how times fly when u are having fun. She talked about how my father and his cousin had enjoyed their young life and never invested in real estate rather they came to their hometown for the weekend to have fun. They helped their friends to buy land along Ajah,ibeju lekki and the rest. But they felt like its was close to their hometown ....it would always be an hometown.
My pastor says in his book ...'school of money'.. that part of been called wealthy and not rich is when 50% of ur wealth is real estate. While coming back .....I saw the new okoya estate.....these man is so wise and wealthy to have a large amount of properties around lagos....his new estate is everything to write about. Real estates pays the man a lot of millions or even billions. The rich borrows to get assets while the poor borrows to get liabilities. Smh.
Anyway while driving my sport car home with my father I though to my self....my future is right infront of me.
Investment in Real estate

Investment in hostels facilities.

l am pleased to give you the break down of the aforementioned job.The hostel would best be suited at the University of abeokuta. The school being a federal school makes it easier for parents to pay a little more for accommodation of their wards, since they aren't paying so much as school fees.

Attached is the Valuation breakdown

Depending on the closeness of the hostel to the University,cost of lands starts from five hundred thousand naira only( =N=500,000) and One hundred thousand naira only (=N=100,000) for other documentation,includ­ing lawyers agreement and survey.

After the land has been acquired,the next thing would be to get an architect to make a drawing of the project so as to know how the building would look like and also having a detailed info on the full cost. A civil engineer might also be contacted for the project, it is adviseable because its an investment project which needs a professional. He would be to give a BOQ...I.E bill of quantity which would give the full cost of materials from the cost of blocks ,roofing,wiring to the paintings but fans are not included.

To build a standard self contain that includes toilet,bathroom and kitchen would cost 750.000 but the more you build, the lower the cost of materials. However the rate at which it would get done depends on the amount of buildings you want to have, the rent of this being between 120 and 150 per year.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Angelstartups(f): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Invest in Nigeria Treasury Bills that will give you more than 12%p.a rate.any investment you do that gives you less than inflation rate is negative value on investment.Or betterstill,invest in genuine startups on angelstartups.com.ng
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by ceo003: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by TellBlazer(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
I have a house to sale to you at 5 million, is a 3bedroom bungalow in a One and half plot of land,it is fenced with gate electricity and borehole.Actually the house is worth 15million naira but due to some urgence the owner wants to sale it at that price.All you need to do is purchase and put tenants and you start earning your money immedately that is if you don't want to live there.The house is in Oyigbo Rivers State.you can inbox me at Ifeanyiekwuru@gmail.com or you call my number 07036257865 I have the power of attorney to sale the house.All papers relating to the said house in orginal form is complete.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by kayjegs: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2014
Hello,

I am Kayode and introducing some packages to you which together is called the TOTAL PACKAGE. It contains materials and write-ups on getting things done and improving one's life. These are collections from my experience as a business consultant, online/offline business commentator on nairaland and linkedin, academic commentator as a general life coach.

FIRST PACKAGE contains the following:
Ideas of starting a Transport Business (Haulage, Passenger Inter and Intra State Transport Biz) including the Profits and cost analysis.
Ideas for particular businesses which are new ideas with particular target markets e.g starting food vendoring or restaurant businesses on campuses etc.
Innovative ideas that work abroad which can also work in Nigeria based on the need.
Packaging products for effective marketing
How to start a Poultry business - Profits and cost analysis
Snail rearing business - Profits and cost analysis
Goat farming business - Profits and cost analysis
Fish farming business - Profits and cost analysis
Pig farming business - Profits and cost analysis
Vegetable Farming including pepper, tomatoes - Profit and cost analysis
Steps on how to write a business plan/proposal that works locally and Internationally with sample.
How to make money on the internet as a ecommerce broker and understanding International Markets and Terms.
Contacts of oversea buyers of products such as Cocoa, soyabeans, cassava chips, cashew nuts, crude oil, ginger.
Some tips about downstream sector of Oil especially procuring and selling Kerosene (DPK) and other petroleum products (AGO, PMS).
Tech start-up ideas that programmers and coders could develop in Nigeria and make money.

SECOND PACKAGE
Practice Questions for GRE, GMAT and various Job aptitude tests, Tips on getting foreign scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies and travelling abroad generally.

Even if you dont need this package, you can tell someone or buy for student, retiree, graduates seeking job or business to do, this is your own way of helping someone. This is an opportunity for you. INFORMATION IS POWER. In a few months time, I may not be available for consulting or giving out this information as I will be fully engaged with my PhD studies in Canada. This is why I am taking this opportunity to you. Make hay while the sun shines. The package is available for just N2,000 (not up to the amount you spend on airtime a month). Feel free to ask questions.

Yours in progress
Kayode

NB: You can check my threads on the following links that could be helpful to you one way or the other.

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need
or
https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need
and
https://www.nairaland.com/1418866/process-admission-germany-south-korean
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by TellBlazer(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
yankison:

can you get me a geniue land with c of O
I have a house to sale to you at that amount.The house is actually worth more than that,but because of the urgency from the saler she has reduced the amount to 5millon is a life time opportunity bro and vary vary geniue.Don't pay until 1.You have inspected the house with your lawyer.2 You have seen all the original documents of the house with your lawyer 3. You can come with a land valuer to accertain the the actual amount of house. The vary house is a 3bedroom bungalow in a one and half plot of land it is fenced with gate and bore hole in it.It has tenants in it and their rent wil expire july 2014 so you can as well continue with them.Don't miss it bro call me Leo on 07036257865
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by TellBlazer(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
atikuman: My future stared at me when I took my father to his hometown some weeks back. My old aunty Started by saying she didn't believe my father would get old and won't be able to walk properly anymore..how times fly when u are having fun. She talked about how my father and his cousin had enjoyed their young life and never invested in real estate rather they came to their hometown for the weekend to have fun. They helped their friends to buy land along Ajah,ibeju lekki and the rest. But they felt like its was close to their hometown ....it would always be an hometown.
My pastor says in his book ...'school of money'.. that part of been called wealthy and not rich is when 50% of ur wealth is real estate. While coming back .....I saw the new okoya estate.....these man is so wise and wealthy to have a large amount of properties around lagos....his new estate is everything to write about. Real estates pays the man a lot of millions or even billions. The rich borrows to get assets while the poor borrows to get liabilities. Smh.
Anyway while driving my sport car home with my father I though to my self....my future is right infront of me.
Investment in Real estate

Investment in hostels facilities.

l am pleased to give you the break down of the aforementioned job.The hostel would best be suited at the University of abeokuta. The school being a federal school makes it easier for parents to pay a little more for accommodation of their wards, since they aren't paying so much as school fees.

Attached is the Valuation breakdown

Depending on the closeness of the hostel to the University,cost of lands starts from five hundred thousand naira only( =N=500,000) and One hundred thousand naira only (=N=100,000) for other documentation,includ­ing lawyers agreement and survey.

After the land has been acquired,the next thing would be to get an architect to make a drawing of the project so as to know how the building would look like and also having a detailed info on the full cost. A civil engineer might also be contacted for the project, it is adviseable because its an investment project which needs a professional. He would be to give a BOQ...I.E bill of quantity which would give the full cost of materials from the cost of blocks ,roofing,wiring to the paintings but fans are not included.

To build a standard self contain that includes toilet,bathroom and kitchen would cost 750.000 but the more you build, the lower the cost of materials. However the rate at which it would get done depends on the amount of buildings you want to have, the rent of this being between 120 and 150 per year.
Gbam ....you have said it all
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by hafeez65: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2014
You can start your own Gold Mine on Tanzania with $30,000 USD. And on 3 months you will make $120,000 usd. If you are interested in the investment, its real not scam. You can mail me: alexteeone65@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by EGUNMOTORS: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2014
jixasi:

Nope its not.... Well pay u back within 5months... I will say let's meet sit and talk about it with my Assistant Producer.... Are you in Lagos?

kidnapping things (Na you go begin beg with 10M)

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by jixasi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
EGUNMOTORS:

kidnapping things (Na you go begin beg with 10M)

Hahahah so funny I even thought us seeing face to face will help solve any suspicions and make you know am for real not knowing sum1 will think am a kidnapper looolz that's funny man... Well let's met at a police station near your house then hope that will be fine?
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by ucdeboy011(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2014
uchenna by from mastermarks limited we re into real estate investment were we pay a primary investors a minimum of 50% of the amount of money invested and 5% dividend yearly for more info and other benefit come to our office at suit 115 opic plaza -mobolaji bank anthony way by sharanton hotel ikeja lagos ask for uchenna 07036845662, we also have a plot of land we sell which in future it appreciate in value my dear frd the best investment is real estate -it is a real asset think abt u
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by wonderiyke(m): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2014
adezazeez: U can go into construction hiring business,e.g u av a payloader hiring price per day minimum of 50,000/day if u work for a week dat is 250,000.and there places 2get dis american used equi pment at a give away price and start the business call 08038232696.its a life time opportunity/u have d ball in u court is either u net it or make it go over the bar.

Sir, I like your suggestion. But how do you go about this? Do you manage the equipment yourself, or do you partner with a management firm. If so, how do you get a reliable one?? Thank you.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by adezazeez(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
wonderiyke:

Sir, I like your suggestion. But how do you go about this? Do you manage the equipment yourself, or do you partner with a management firm. If so, how do you get a reliable one?? Thank you.
i have my own equipment, so its easy to manage other equipment alongside with mine call for more info 08038232696

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by wonderiyke(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
adezazeez:
i have my own equipment, so its easy to manage other equipment alongside with mine call for more info 08038232696

Thank you very much Sir for your prompt response. I'm still in the process of building up capital. Once I'm good to go, I shall certainly like to meet with you. One more question, Sir. How frequent are these jobs for the pay loaders? Thanks once again.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by adedee111: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Pls I need a loan of 550,000 to be paid back with 700,000 in 4 months.Pls serious business call me on 07068891504.Pls I need it for a viable sharp business.Pay back period of 4months
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2014
Scammers full this thread sha. Lemme hide abeg
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Moneyb: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Get a good fund management company such as http://marketsgain.net/fund-management-service/ where your money will be working for you. The beauty of it is that your money will be inside your account, under your name so you have nothing to fear and everything to gain if you give them a trial. There is an investment cycle where you collect your profits and your capital if you want. They will help you increase your money gradually..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 / MMM Nigeria Crashed / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.